Passaic River Brigde

Guest late for class

Guest late for class

There was a lot of traffic today at the bridge. We went to Mc Donalds and got back late for class. Stupid people were just putting it up and down for no reason. Why cant they play with it at night. This way when i go to detention for being late from lunch i will have something to watch. Thanks alot butt heads! :blink:

There was a lot of traffic today at the bridge. We went to Mc Donalds and got back late for class. Stupid people were just putting it up and down for no reason. Why cant they play with it at night. This way when i go to detention for being late from lunch i will have something to watch. Thanks alot butt heads! :blink:

Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!

Like.. go like.. eat in the like. lunch room. dork. :o

Like.. go like.. eat in the like. lunch room. dork. :ph34r:

the caf. food s**ks :D

KOTW Note: The above post was edited pursuant to the KOTW anti-profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

There was a lot of traffic today at the bridge. We went to Mc Donalds and got back late for class. Stupid people were just putting it up and down for no reason. Why cant they play with it at night. This way when i go to detention for being late from lunch i will have something to watch. Thanks alot butt heads! :D

School ends at 2:30 how did you post at 12:51

Guest late for class
There was a lot of traffic today at the bridge.  We went to Mc Donalds and got back late for class.  Stupid people were just putting it up and down for no reason.  Why cant they play with it at night.  This way when i go to detention for being late from lunch i will have something to watch.  Thanks alot butt heads! :D

Like i was on the computer in school..........dork.net

Oh yes by the way i know school is tomorrow, so please dont say its 10:30.

How did you post. :ph34r: Maybe we can meet sometime like in detention.

There was a lot of traffic today at the bridge.  We went to Mc Donalds and got back late for class.  Stupid people were just putting it up and down for no reason.  Why cant they play with it at night.  This way when i go to detention for being late from lunch i will have something to watch.  Thanks alot butt heads! :D

Like i was on the computer in school..........dork.net

Oh yes by the way i know school is tomorrow, so please dont say its 10:30.

How did you post. :ph34r: Maybe we can meet sometime like in detention.

KOTW is blocked in school....hahaha now what.

There was a lot of traffic today at the bridge. We went to Mc Donalds and got back late for class. Stupid people were just putting it up and down for no reason. Why cant they play with it at night. This way when i go to detention for being late from lunch i will have something to watch. Thanks alot butt heads! :ph34r:

Gee wiz what was the projected completion date of the bridge wasn't like 10 of 03

Archived