PIZZA

Guest Guest

NEW IN TOWN LOOKING FOR A GOOD PIZZA. HAD GOODFELLAS, OH SO SALTY, BIG NICKS SO OILY

CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO A GOOD PIE. LIKE THIN CRUST.

Try L A Pizza on 3rd and Harrison. He has good crust when well done.

NEW IN TOWN LOOKING FOR A GOOD PIZZA. HAD GOODFELLAS, OH SO SALTY, BIG NICKS SO OILY

Try L A Pizza on 3rd and Harrison. He has good crust when well done.

PETERS - very good

GINAS - very good, expensive, long deliveries

BIG NICKS - is not soo bad

GOODFELLAS - never had yet

PEPPINOS - idk if they are even open

MR NINOS III - kearny ave... its okay

BELLARAMA or whatever - never had it

DOMINOS - *****

LA PIZZA - just cheap pizza made by indians

NINOS - too expensive and it *****

Guest Pizza Pie Paisan

Big Nick's and Goodfellas? Fuggedaboudit.

Try Nino's. Bergen Shopping Plaza across from Strauss Auto, between S. 5th St. and 4th St (Frank E. Rodgers Blvd).

If you want a really nice thin crust tomato pie go to Star Tavern in West Orange.

If you want a really nice thin crust tomato pie go to Star Tavern in West Orange.

im assuming they will want them to be able to deliver; but OMG that place is like top 10 in pizzarias for North Jersey

try peters in kearny by quincy/kearny ave

Big Nick's and Goodfellas? Fuggedaboudit.

Try Nino's. Bergen Shopping Plaza across from Strauss Auto, between S. 5th St. and 4th St (Frank E. Rodgers Blvd).

Star tavern is great. But I have to say Big Nicks has great thin crust also. That's the only one we order from. Try it.

Star tavern is great. But I have to say Big Nicks has great thin crust also. That's the only one we order from. Try it.

Star Tavern is highly overrated. If you want to pay $12.00 for a small pizza that tastes like it is on a cracker, you will love it. Make sure you lock your car when you are there.

PETERS - very good

DOMINOS - *****

Now the SoothSayer is the pro of the pizza stores as well as other topics. For someone who is new, he knows a lot about everything. Maybe the stench from the river is starting to affect him.

i would say most of the places around town are ok....if you really want excellent thin pizza go to bayonne or staten island there are a bunch of places that are great for thin pizza. if thats too far of a drive your best bet would be in belleville. I think its called mama rosa or something like that...you can ask for them to make it thin, its pretty good..harrison and kearny pizza is garbage...most of them aren't even italian.

you say you like and want crust go see ***** at the mayor's office. then stop off violations and ***** ****** will give you crust n then some! :excl:

i would say most of the places around town are ok....if you really want excellent thin pizza go to bayonne or staten island there are a bunch of places that are great for thin pizza. if thats too far of a drive your best bet would be in belleville. I think its called mama rosa or something like that...you can ask for them to make it thin, its pretty good..harrison and kearny pizza is garbage...most of them aren't even italian.

You are clueless. Gina's, Peter's, Big Nick's, Joe's, Pizzaland...They all make excellent pizza. It's just a matter of personal preference. Give them all a try. I'm sure you'll love one if not all of them....And, you'll be keeping the dollars in our community, not Bayonne, Staten Island or Belleville.

Guest cap'n crunch

Joe's Pizza in Kearny but I don't know if they deliver to Harrison. Pizzaland is kinda like the White Castle of pizza, it's supposed to be pizza but something is a little off. Nino's used to be good. It all depends on what you think is good.

Guest Pizza Pizza Pizza

Nutley NJ

Ritacco's

Great food. Really good pizza.

Cross over Passaic River at Lyndhurst - travel up to Washington Ave. Make left - maybe 3 - 4 lights. Small store front on left corner across from NJ Transit garage.

Now the SoothSayer is the pro of the pizza stores as well as other topics. For someone who is new, he knows a lot about everything. Maybe the stench from the river is starting to affect him.

for someone who is new?... im new to the message board.. YES your point....???

im definitly not new to the town/area i been here for 20+ years...

unlike you.. im always on the go sometimes i stop here, sometimes i stop there

i dont just sit in my house all day and make half ass attempts to bust peoples balls; while looking like a pointless fool

what did you accomplish? i mean is it my fault i have my own personal opinions and theories on things? isn't that what a this message board is for.... and that's what freedom of speech is for also... so you must be a no opinion i cant think for myself asshole.

someone had a question... i answered it for them the best of my knowledge

for someone who is new?... im new to the message board.. YES your point....???

im definitly not new to the town/area i been here for 20+ years...

unlike you.. im always on the go sometimes i stop here, sometimes i stop there

i dont just sit in my house all day and make half ass attempts to bust peoples balls; while looking like a pointless fool

what did you accomplish? i mean is it my fault i have my own personal opinions and theories on things? isn't that what a this message board is for.... and that's what freedom of speech is for also... so you must be a no opinion i cant think for myself asshole.

someone had a question... i answered it for them the best of my knowledge

You're a racist because you said LA Pizza is made by indians. They are not even Indians. They are nice people. You are an IDIOT. You SuckSayer.

You're a racist because you said LA Pizza is made by indians. They are not even Indians. They are nice people. You are an IDIOT. You SuckSayer.

lol so im racist cause i said what type of people own la pizza? lol.. okay soo white people own quick check.. thats racist too?

i was in there, that dude was definitly speaking some type of middle eastern...

and when did i say they weren't nice? quote me on where i said they were assholes/mean

they named it 'LA pizza' based on the majority of the population in this town AND as a marketing tactic.. cause soo many hispanics might choose la pizza over say ninos cause they think its hispanic..

i shut you and your idiot comment down........ next

• 2 weeks later...

lol so im racist cause i said what type of people own la pizza? lol.. okay soo white people own quick check.. thats racist too?

i was in there, that dude was definitly speaking some type of middle eastern...

and when did i say they weren't nice? quote me on where i said they were assholes/mean

they named it 'LA pizza' based on the majority of the population in this town AND as a marketing tactic.. cause soo many hispanics might choose la pizza over say ninos cause they think its hispanic.

I had pizza at Nino's last nigth and it was very average if not poor. I will go else where for sure. Gina's love your slices.

• 7 months later...
Guest *lfiori*

I have been ordering thin crust for years from Big Nick's, and its definately one of the best in the area. The two brothers do a great job. Very consistent. 5 drivers on a friday

Guest Guest
PETERS - very good

DOMINOS - *****

Big Nick's is definately the most consistent, these other guys can't compete. Especially in thin crust

Guest Guest

I've been all over the country and when I leave town, I can't wait to get back and get my thin crust from Big Nick's. they now exactly how i like it

Guest Guest
Joe's Pizza in Kearny but I don't know if they deliver to Harrison. Pizzaland is kinda like the White Castle of pizza, it's supposed to be pizza but something is a little off. Nino's used to be good. It all depends on what you think is good.

I had ritaccos and It was pretty good, but If I lived in nutley I would still go to Big Nick's. There thin crust is definately the best. the two brothers are always there and they now exactly what i want. thin and well done

Guest guest
I had ritaccos and It was pretty good, but If I lived in nutley I would still go to Big Nick's. There thin crust is definately the best. the two brothers are always there and they now exactly what i want. thin and well done

Big Nicks thin crust thee best

Guest Guest
PETERS - very good

DOMINOS - *****

La Pizza is the best, only they are not Indians they are Egyptians and very nice and kind.