$300,000 Parking Lot

Guest Angry Taxpayer

Guest Wild1
Go on Cleveland Ave. Check the parking lot check the Police yard and the street arround HQ You need to count the unmarked cars and probably come up with more than I counted. The new marked SUV's and the commander vechiles are new so you shouls do your research before making any comment.

My math is beyond your counting to 21

1st off butt munch, there are no new Police vehicles, the SUV & Commander cars are over 3 years old, both have approximately 50k.

Let me help you out with your math problem, approximately 9 marked units & 5 unmarked units, one oof which is dead and needs a new transmission!! You must have the Police Department confused with the Street Dept. they are the one's with new vehicles!!!

You must have been a room 3 guy!!!!

While I'm at it, let me give you a hint about other town vehicles, the BIG RED ONES belong to the Fire Dept. LOL

Guest Guest
1st off butt munch, there are no new Police vehicles, the SUV & Commander cars are over 3 years old, both have approximately 50k.

Let me help you out with your math problem, approximately 9 marked units & 5 unmarked units, one oof which is dead and needs a new transmission!! You must have the Police Department confused with the Street Dept. they are the one's with new vehicles!!!

While I'm at it, let me give you a hint about other town vehicles, the BIG RED ONES belong to the Fire Dept. LOL

Your info is very wrong my friend. Check again and you will find the marked cars are alot newer than you think. Also with unmarked why would you have half the fleet if there are fewer dectectives than uniformed cops? As for the street dept. you are right they do not need all the vechicles they have. They cruise the streets watering plants. As for fire they have alot less vechicles and they are in dire need of ambulances! That is where the money should be going they are really outdated and more important than UNMARKED CARS for a town that has no crime. Also take away the cell phones from the Bureau and then maybe a transmission could be gotten. There are many ways to conserve in the PD So don't think people don't know what is going on and how many cars there are.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

I hope the town carries a lot of liability insurance with loonies like this carrying guns.

Guest Guest
I hope the town carries a lot of liability insurance with loonies like this carrying guns.
I Agree! I live in Germany, formally from Harrison, I tell my friends about what goes on in Harrison and they laugh like hell. The Town of Harrison is a big hit all over the world (in a comedic way) everyone laughs at you. Now Halt den Mund!!!!

Guest guest

Why don't the fireman get some boots and beg for money like they did for all the 911 families who got multimillions of dollars for no apparent reason. The fdny should have used that money to buy more reliable radios and equiptment but the making widows multimillionairs. The ambulances are certainly important but keeping an 86 year old woman as a secretary and all of the other useless high paying jobs is more important. The fireman should go see Ray Soprano but they are afraid it will cut into their promotions and raises. Its just the same old same old, the pocket $$$$$$$$$ is more important. You don't think the fire chief is gonna speak up because he worships only the God of money.

Guest Guest
Why don't the fireman get some boots and beg for money like they did for all the 911 families who got multimillions of dollars for no apparent reason. The fdny should have used that money to buy more reliable radios and equiptment but the making widows multimillionairs. The ambulances are certainly important but keeping an 86 year old woman as a secretary and all of the other useless high paying jobs is more important. The fireman should go see Ray Soprano but they are afraid it will cut into their promotions and raises. Its just the same old same old, the pocket $$$$$$$$$ is more important. You don't think the fire chief is gonna speak up because he worships only the God of money.

Huh ???

um your reallly mixing like3 or 4 different things together in a halfass away