Independence Day

Guest American

if we had some type of better "services" in this town to spend our moneys at... or if we went into a spot and the people knew english.. maybe we would spend our money in town... im just saying.. when i ask for a ham sandwich and they only have goya bean soup or something else on the menu i can read cause its not in english, what else is their to do?

you know something soothsayer.. you are sooo right, today i went on harrison ave and i couldn't choose between columbian, brazilian or peruvian.. whats an only english speaker going to do in this town... let alone america

Guest '07029
you know something soothsayer.. you are sooo right, today i went on harrison ave and i couldn't choose between columbian, brazilian or peruvian.. whats an only english speaker going to do in this town... let alone america

Get over it. They're here to stay. If you don't like it, find another store in another city to spend your $.

Guest Guest

What's been happening in Harrison is spreading into Kearny, it is like a disease. I am a member of ALIPAC and it's to help the fight against Illegal Immigration. Illegal Immigrants are ruining the whole of the country, not just towns here. TheSoothSayer is absolutely right!! Think it is about time ICE comes to town. Maybe I will go photograph the sign I saw in a store window in Kearny that said something about "get your social security card here". Yup, add identity theft into the mix as well.

Guest guest
You are a bunch of racist bastards who think america is only for white. It is to show we can live here too. That's why the sign is up.

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE HERE, THE 'ADJUST' TO THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE, JUST AS WE WOULD HAVE TO ADJUST TO YOUR COUNTRY'S WAYS IF WE WENT TO LIVE THERE.

BY THE WAY, YOU'RE THE RACIST AND IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE AMERICA, THEN WHY'D YOU BOTHER COMING HERE?

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE HERE, THE 'ADJUST' TO THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE, JUST AS WE WOULD HAVE TO ADJUST TO YOUR COUNTRY'S WAYS IF WE WENT TO LIVE THERE.

BY THE WAY, YOU'RE THE RACIST AND IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE AMERICA, THEN WHY'D YOU BOTHER COMING HERE?

because they get some free shit.. and when they make X amount of dollars they go back to 'their' country and live like kings.... THEY USE AMERICA

Guest Guest
because they get some free shit.. and when they make X amount of dollars they go back to 'their' country and live like kings.... THEY USE AMERICA

So what is wrong with that. Take advantage of capitalism and retire. And at least they worked hard while they were here. Not like some people who are on welfare all their lives.

So what is wrong with that. Take advantage of capitalism and retire. And at least they worked hard while they were here. Not like some people who are on welfare all their lives.

okay, i completely agree with the statement in bold.. but the first part of it, i have to argue..

1) they dont learn the language, which causes the 'white americans' to have less job availability during HS/College

2) getting free college.. that myself and other actual citizens have to pay for out of our pockets which means they are using us, why cant i get a free ride.. im not rich? i guess its cause i was born here.

3) sure they work hard, but they take under-the-table jobs that HS kids/people should be gettin paid on the table

4) they bring crime; shoplifting, drugs, identity theft

5) why do you think 3 hospitals are closed/closing in the area.. no insurance, dont pay their bills, granted the medical feild is rediculous anyways to pay in cash.. but thats another story.

6) they all have about 4-5 alias's and i have witnessed this first hand. this name here.. that name for this

7) plus much mich more...