Baseball

Guest Kearnymom124

Guest Kearnymom124

My son was proud to be selected to a great team until......he wansn't played very much. I am born and raised in Kearny, know all about the sports politics in Kearny. Moved before I had children and guess what?, politics are the same everywhere. The only thing you can instill in your child is that he/she practice more thereby playing better. Even when your kid is playing better than the favorites, and over looked, there is another coach out there that will recognize them. If they are truly good!

Guest Guest
My son was proud to be selected to a great team until......he wansn't played very much. I am born and raised in Kearny, know all about the sports politics in Kearny. Moved before I had children and guess what?, politics are the same everywhere. The only thing you can instill in your child is that he/she practice more thereby playing better. Even when your kid is playing better than the favorites, and over looked, there is another coach out there that will recognize them. If they are truly good!

What league ?

Guest Guest Who?

Just curious. Is it possible that your son is not as good as you think he is?

Guest baseball over the top

GOOD ATTUDITE. Happen to my son and someone eles saw his talent and he will be playing on and not thanking kearny. Tell your son not to kept his head up high and his time will come. I beleve all the kids need to do the same. No team is perfict and no town is eather.

14 AM' post='87245']

Guest Guest Who?

I'll try posting this again. :angry:

Did you ever consider the possibility that your kid is not as good as those that are playing ahead of him?

Guest change is good

There have been a few posts about the baseball team. It just seems that no one will take it to the next level. Do you think posting here will get the job done? If you have issues then you should be calling board members. They are the ones that approve the baseball team's coaching staff. People are always complaining but when asked to take that next step they are MUTE. If you want to see change you have to step up to the proverbial plate and advocate for your child and his team.

Guest Guest
There have been a few posts about the baseball team. It just seems that no one will take it to the next level. Do you think posting here will get the job done? If you have issues then you should be calling board members. They are the ones that approve the baseball team's coaching staff. People are always complaining but when asked to take that next step they are MUTE. If you want to see change you have to step up to the proverbial plate and advocate for your child and his team.

WOW, this is big! I've posted at least 3 times to this issued, and my post never shows up. I wonder why?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I completely agree......if you feel your son isn't getting "fair" playing time, their ALWAYS looking for coaches. Step up to the plate.