stabbing

Guest wow

I heard that there was a gang releated stabbing in Harrison by the High School on Monday 6/9. Does anyone have info on this? As we all know it's not likely that it will make the newspaper since Harrison is such a wonderful place to live .......if your a gangbanger. The average citizen has to walk around in fear of being attacked by these thugs. What is going on in this town??? It's sickening how bad it's gotten I'm scared to walk down the street when I come to visit my older relatives who are still living there.

Guest Guest

I heard that there was a gang releated stabbing in Harrison by the High School on Monday 6/9. Does anyone have info on this? As we all know it's not likely that it will make the newspaper since Harrison is such a wonderful place to live .......if your a gangbanger. The average citizen has to walk around in fear of being attacked by these thugs. What is going on in this town??? It's sickening how bad it's gotten I'm scared to walk down the street when I come to visit my older relatives who are still living there.

I don't think it was a gang related incident because you would have heard gun shots, it was two dirtbags and it was over a girl. They are a bunch of animals and we seem to be getting them more and more so keep building more houses and they will keep moving in. It is only a matter of time before the gun goes off, it is one thing if you want to kill each other but when you start putting innocent lives in the middle people start to get a little pissed.

Guest guest

It was a gang on Franklin Ave. Something has to be done with the gangs on that block.

Guest Guest
It was a gang on Franklin Ave. Something has to be done with the gangs on that block.

It was a gang from Kearny who came over to confront a gang from Harrison. Watch out folks. This is just a prelude to what the summer will be like. I have an idea lets lay off some cops. Gime me a break.

Guest Hamilton St. Resident

The cops did a good job getting there a fast as they did. They were flying around all over the place down there from fight to fight. They were outnumbered for sure but they held their own. I saw a few of them get right in the faces of the street scum wannabe gangbangers. They need to be treated like the pieces of crap they are. I hope the HPD keeps a constant watch down there. You just know theres going to be another fight - probably another stabbing or even worse a shooting. Just wanted to let everyone know, I saw how the cops handled the job, and they did a great job. Nice work guys! Keep it up!

Guest Guest
The cops did a good job getting there a fast as they did. They were flying around all over the place down there from fight to fight. They were outnumbered for sure but they held their own. I saw a few of them get right in the faces of the street scum wannabe gangbangers. They need to be treated like the pieces of crap they are. I hope the HPD keeps a constant watch down there. You just know theres going to be another fight - probably another stabbing or even worse a shooting. Just wanted to let everyone know, I saw how the cops handled the job, and they did a great job. Nice work guys! Keep it up!

The HPD did a great job, alot of people have no idea what kind of trash these guys have to deal with and how dangerous things can be. I also saw how the Police handled the job and I agree they did a great job handling it.

You are appreciated guys!!! God Bless!!!

Guest Guest

I seen a gang member walking down Harrison Ave during the week. He was wearing a red hankey on his head and a white sports jersey with a red number on it. I walked by this guy but he didn't bother me. He just walked by.

Guest Guest

One of the cops pulled out his gun on one of the kids on Kingsland. The kid was bleeding and this cop had to wrestle with him until more cops came. Good job.

Guest Kingsland Ave resident.

The response time to the stabbing was quick, but how soes the Mayor expect the cops to continue to be this quick when they are an time low in staffing. WE NEED MORE COPS NOW!!!!!!!!!

Guest GREATFUL
I seen a gang member walking down Harrison Ave during the week. He was wearing a red hankey on his head and a white sports jersey with a red number on it. I walked by this guy but he didn't bother me. He just walked by.

LUCKY YOU WERE NOT WEARING ANY SPORTS PARAFERNALIA THAT REPRESENTS THE CRIPS OR YOU HAVE AT LEAST GOT YOUR ASS KICKED.

WAKE THE MAYOR, HARRISON YOU HAVE A VERY SERIOUS GANG PROBLEM!!!!

IF YOU DOUBT ME, MARK THIS DATE DOWN COME BACK IN AUGUST AND SEE IF THER ARE NOT MORE SERIOUS GANG RELATED CRIMES!!

PLEASE DO NOT FEEL AFAID TO CALL THE POLICE DEPARTMENT, THE ONLY WAY TO ROOT OUT HIS PROBLEM IS TO KEEP THEM UNDER WRAPS!!

HIRE MORE COPS NOW OR KISS THIS TOWN GOOD BYe!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS THOSE YOU PUT THEMSELVES IN HARMS WAY FOR THE REST OF US, THANK YOU AND THATS NO BULLSHIT

The response time to the stabbing was quick, but how soes the Mayor expect the cops to continue to be this quick when they are an time low in staffing. WE NEED MORE COPS NOW!!!!!!!!!

Wait until the DCA (Division of Community Affairs) comes oput with thier long awaited manpower study of the Police Department, as you are well aware of the DCA is the State Agency that pulls the purse strings, so it is only expected that the outcome of the report be to cut the Police Department further.

I ask all the real Harrison residents to stand up and be counted now, please don't let these self-serving politicians leave you unprotected!

Please contact the Mayors office @ 973-268-2444 and tell him to start hiring new cops now.

PS I'am a Police Offcer, who has put the Town of Harrison before everything in my life and I would greatly appreciate yor support.

I do not wish to sahare my name at this time do to the reprecussions that normally follow, but always remeber that the members of the HPD will be there for you

Guest Guest
One of the cops pulled out his gun on one of the kids on Kingsland. The kid was bleeding and this cop had to wrestle with him until more cops came. Good job.

Good job? Pulling a gun while subduing a bleeding kid? You are insane for even thinking this was a job well done Another thing there is NO CRIME in Harrison Yeah Right Expect not to hear of any

Guest Guest
Good job? Pulling a gun while subduing a bleeding kid? You are insane for even thinking this was a job well done Another thing there is NO CRIME in Harrison Yeah Right Expect not to hear of any

That's right, that was a police officer doing his job, crap your lucky I am not a cop I may have put a hole in you. Always the same pieces of garbage.....

If the police had to be called that means there was reason, just look at it this way D**b A** if you were not fighting the cops would not have had to come down right???? So dont sit there and make it like the cop was out of line, he has a family to go home to at night also, it comes down to him or you and most likely it will be you going not him.

We all know that there is crime in Harrison, just take a walk around town and see what is wondering, pretty scary!!! I would not want to be a cop these days, I give the HPD a lot of credit, they actually have to touch these dirtbags.

Guest Guest
Wait until the DCA (Division of Community Affairs) comes oput with thier long awaited manpower study of the Police Department, as you are well aware of the DCA is the State Agency that pulls the purse strings, so it is only expected that the outcome of the report be to cut the Police Department further.

I ask all the real Harrison residents to stand up and be counted now, please don't let these self-serving politicians leave you unprotected!

Please contact the Mayors office @ 973-268-2444 and tell him to start hiring new cops now.

PS I'am a Police Offcer, who has put the Town of Harrison before everything in my life and I would greatly appreciate yor support.

I do not wish to sahare my name at this time do to the reprecussions that normally follow, but always remeber that the members of the HPD will be there for you

If you read the paper, downsizing police departments is running rampant in this state, that should be a crime in itself. there are so many other ways to save money/ we need more cops and less town workers.

Guest Frank Hague

I'd say, it was a good job. The bad guys were arrested and all Our officers went home alive! Would some people be happy if we were having a funeral for a officer?

Keep up the good work HPD. Frank is on your side!!

I also heard that a citizen died in a fire this past week. I'll leave these jobs to those guys.

No funny stuff today. Protecting us is the function of goverment these guys are on our team so let's support them.

Frank Hague

Guest guest
If you read the paper, downsizing police departments is running rampant in this state, that should be a crime in itself. there are so many other ways to save money/ we need more cops and less town workers.

I agree more cops and less town workers. We don't need as many as we have in all the depts.

Guest Guest
I'd say, it was a good job. The bad guys were arrested and all Our officers went home alive! Would some people be happy if we were having a funeral for a officer?

I also heard that a citizen died in a fire this past week. I'll leave these jobs to those guys.

No funny stuff today. Protecting us is the function of goverment these guys are on our team so let's support them.

Frank Hague

HPD would never put THEMSELVES in a position to get hurt or worse they take the glory because this time went well what would have happened if that gun went off AN ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one died in a fire? What news was that on? No this not funny and their job is to protect the public I would support them at all cost if they only did their job aaall the time.

Guest Guest

So you are a police officer and want the support of the public but you won't even own up to who you are Yes there are a few that are there for the people but the majority hang out and stand arround on the cell phones Put them to work and you won't have a problem with just a few doing their job

Guest Dicky Deux

Hey a@@wipe, the bleeding kid the cop drew down on is one of these so called "gangsta's" and happens to be a real piece of crap. The cop had two people that needed to be seperated quickly and the bleeder kept trying to get at the other kid (also a piece of crap.) There was a weapon that was still unaccounted for and that cop was protecting himself....good job! Keep bashing the cops on here, but be sure to thank them when its your ass they save, you ungrateful SOB!

That kid that got stabbed.... that supposed tough guy.... hasn't won a fight yet. He always gets his ass kicked. Ain't that right ******???

The cops have been down there on these scum's asses for the past month or two. I hope they continue to harass the sh#t out of them. Good job HPD!

!

i am also a police officer in this town, i am proud to work here and we will always be there for the towns people. we always put the public before ourselves, its what we do. we always on a daily basis put ourselves in harms way so you dont have to. so next time you see a cop in harrison try saying thanks instead of a dirty look or just walking by

Guest Guest
i am also a police officer in this town, i am proud to work here and we will always be there for the towns people. we always put the public before ourselves, its what we do. we always on a daily basis put ourselves in harms way so you dont have to. so next time you see a cop in harrison try saying thanks instead of a dirty look or just walking by

I AGREE THERE ARE A FEW GOOD COPS, BUT YOU SAY TRYING SAYING THANKS, YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A HELLO OUT OF HALF OF THEM.

Guest D78FBB

Frank Hague

Frank!

Let's compose a Mission Statement.

Guest Hamilton St Resident

Hey dipwad. There was a weapon at the scene that was unaccounted for. Someone, runs up to a cop, bleeding or not, and doesn't comply with the cops orders. That cop, in protecting himself in a situation like the one that happened, has EVERY right to pull his weapon and order the piece of crap to halt. The poor victim happens to be one of the kids that all the neighbors complain about and are afraid of, so excuse me while I don't feel the least bit of remorse for him. Actually the tough-guy hasn't won a fight yet....some gangsta :lol:

Good job HPD - every one of them at the scene that day did an outstanding job, and some of us residents really do appreciate it.

I walk through Harrison at least 5 times a week and although most times I feel safe, I have witnessesed a few fights and a few thug wanna-bes trying to open car doors on Davis Ave. Can someone post the non-emergency number for the HPD so I can program it into my cell and report these happenings? I want to be a citizen that helps.