Cause of troubles

Guest Frank Hague

Guest Frank Hague

It has been super hot. I'm sure you have noticed it too. Not being able to enjoy the park I've been thinking.

The Mayor and his team are right.!

Videotaping those meetings has caused nothing but trouble. First the walk out by the Mayors Team over those impossible questions ask by Mr. McCormick. Soon after that my TV crapped out in the middle of Law and Order. I have not won the lottery and now we're locked into this heat wave.

It is obvious the McCormicks,Wood and those cameras have cause some type of evil spell to have fallen over Harrison.

The mayor is right McCormicks, get with it. You know the drill buy those cockiail party tickets and go along with the flow and stop those videos. Before you know it. Your in a good job with a better pension. No more heat wave my TV is back to normal, I hit the lottery and WE'RE all happy.

I also have solved the problem about the money for the cocktail party tickets. Why not drop the money off to me, Hague in the Park. I will see it gets to where it is needed most.

One last thought. Keep cool and check on those older neighbors.

Frank Hague / aka problem solver

Guest Cocktail Waitress
It has been super hot. I'm sure you have noticed it too. Not being able to enjoy the park I've been thinking.

Videotaping those meetings has caused nothing but trouble. First the walk out by the Mayors Team over those impossible questions ask by Mr. McCormick. Soon after that my TV crapped out in the middle of Law and Order. I have not won the lottery and now we're locked into this heat wave.

It is obvious the McCormicks,Wood and those cameras have cause some type of evil spell to have fallen over Harrison.

The mayor is right McCormicks, get with it. You know the drill buy those cockiail party tickets and go along with the flow and stop those videos. Before you know it. Your in a good job with a better pension. No more heat wave my TV is back to normal, I hit the lottery and WE'RE all happy.

I also have solved the problem about the money for the cocktail party tickets. Why not drop the money off to me, Hague in the Park. I will see it gets to where it is needed most.

Frank! Can you get any Mayor's Cocktail Party Tickets, free of course. No one really wants to spend money on the Goof!

Guest annoyed

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN STEVE MC HAD HIS UNCLE ANGELO WHO USE TO RUN INTERFEARENCE FOR STEVIE AND RULES DID NOT EXIST FOR HIM, AND HE ALWAYS WAS AT THE COCKTAIL PARTIES , I GUESS THAT WAS WHEN THEY WERE ON THE A TEAM AND DID WHATEVER THEY WANTED WITHOUT SPPROVAL OF THE TOWNS DEPTS. YEAH , THEY WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS , RIGHT STEVEIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER PASSIC VALLY AND THE HFD. I DO.....................

Guest Guest

Funny, I thought the town council was for town business not questions about political cocktail parties, thus creating a circus atmosphere where Stevie boy is performing for the cameras; it diverts attention from the inportant items they should be discussing. Wonder why Joey keeps camera on Steve and doesn't scan the entire council? I do, they seem to have something going on. Keep up the circus, in my opinion you both demonstrate what low lives you really are Joe and Steve, perfect together.

Guest 54D01D

I'M COURIOUS, IS THER ABOUT 5 OR 10 OF YOU UNHAPPY RESIDENTS POSTING ON THIS WEB SIGHT OR ARE THER A LARGER NUMBER AND IF SO WHY DON'T YOU ALL COME OUT TO A TOWN MEETING AND SHOW IN NUMBERS THAT YOU ARE A LARGE ENOUGH GROUP TO MAKE THE LEADERS SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE , IF NOT THAN YOU SHOULD ALL JUST STOP CONDEMMING EVERTHINK THAT IS TRYING TO MOVE HARRISON INTO A NEW DIRECTION TO CREATE A BETTER TOWN FOR US ALL TO LIVE IN..............

Guest How to score free tickets
Frank! Can you get any Mayor's Cocktail Party Tickets, free of course. No one really wants to spend money on the Goof!

You, have to know a teacher or town worker. The odds are good that they are buying the ticket with no intention of going. If you go in their place it is a win for them. Not only are they given credit for buying but also for going. Enjoy the party.

It was great to see the kids at field day in the park! Good job, Schools and Teachers .

Frank Hague

Guest Little Bit of Luck
You, have to know a teacher or town worker. The odds are good that they are buying the ticket with no intention of going. If you go in their place it is a win for them. Not only are they given credit for buying but also for going. Enjoy the party.

It was great to see the kids at field day in the park! Good job, Schools and Teachers .

Frank Hague

Frankie For Mayor, everyone get on board, LOVE Train!

Guest Bond, James Bond
I'M COURIOUS, IS THER ABOUT 5 OR 10 OF YOU UNHAPPY RESIDENTS POSTING ON THIS WEB SIGHT OR ARE THER A LARGER NUMBER AND IF SO WHY DON'T YOU ALL COME OUT TO A TOWN MEETING AND SHOW IN NUMBERS THAT YOU ARE A LARGE ENOUGH GROUP TO MAKE THE LEADERS SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE , IF NOT THAN YOU SHOULD ALL JUST STOP CONDEMMING EVERTHINK THAT IS TRYING TO MOVE HARRISON INTO A NEW DIRECTION TO CREATE A BETTER TOWN FOR US ALL TO LIVE IN..............

...like the 47,000,000.00 bonding at tonights double super secret council meeting?

Guest How to Score with you

Frank Hague

Frank!

Let's go to the cocktail party together -

Cocktail Waitress!

Guest Frank Hague
Frank!

Let's go to the cocktail party together -

Cocktail Waitress!

Only, if I get to wear the dress. Mrs. Hague does not allow me to date.

This next cocktail party is important. We must raise enough money to elect Obama. If this guy Cristie is allowed to keep enforcing the laws we may run out of Democratic politicians.

Frank Rodgers, knew what he was doing when he refused to allow Harrison to be placed on the official map of the state of New Jersey. The Attorney General can't find it and neither can the Feds or the Newspapers. If I had to go on the run I'd do it on a treadmill in Harrison.

My theory is that you become invisible to outsiders within the confines of Harrison.

If anybody has any other ideas please put them on the web.

Frank Hague

Guest COME CLEAN COMMITTEE
Frankie For Mayor, everyone get on board, LOVE Train!

The, Hague association, when is the first meeting, so we can discuss our MISSION STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Frank Hague
The, Hague association, when is the first meeting, so we can discuss our MISSION STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

Well, the Mets acted like real low lifes firing Willie Randolph the way they did.

Please, no Hague Association talk. The McCormicks and the Wood guy are doing pretty good.

The trick is to stay the course and stay honest. If they spread the word about this website and the videos of the meetings people will become involved and respond accordingly. Get a copy of the action to that radio guy on 101.5 and the State can not say they did not know. The Governor monitors that channel. Just a suggestion from Hague.

Hey Wood, did they hit your mother up like you said ?

Again, Good job HPD and HFD. Keep up the good work and keep up your pride.

Frank Hague

Guest PROUD

Steve and Maria McCormick ARE making the leaders of Harrison "Sit up and take notice". At the few meetings I've wathced so far, they tend to be the only ones questioning decisions and speaking up. I get the impression they want to move Harrison into a "new direction". Keep up the good work, You're going in the right direction!

Guest Guest
Steve and Maria McCormick ARE making the leaders of Harrison "Sit up and take notice". At the few meetings I've wathced so far, they tend to be the only ones questioning decisions and speaking up. I get the impression they want to move Harrison into a "new direction". Keep up the good work, You're going in the right direction!

Be careful what you wish for _ the McComics and Joe Wood are a sad joke. They would be worse than what we have now, not that we have the cream of the crop now, but at least they try and are out for more than just themselves! It's truly sad that we can't get a few decent intelligent people to run for office, what a circus these people are creating with the cameras. A sad commentary on the town.

Guest STILL PROUD
Be careful what you wish for _ the McComics and Joe Wood are a sad joke. They would be worse than what we have now, not that we have the cream of the crop now, but at least they try and are out for more than just themselves! It's truly sad that we can't get a few decent intelligent people to run for office, what a circus these people are creating with the cameras. A sad commentary on the town.

What is the problem with the cameras at town meetings? Most other towns have been televising their meetings for years. Why can't the town of Harrison do the same. There are many people who would like to go to meetings but can't make it. How nice it would be for them to watch it on our local television channel. Why is it such a problem for the town of Harrison? Do you really think the cameras are making the situation worse or is it just that we can see it now?

P.S. I went to school with Maria and Steve, I think they are both intelligent and decent people.

Guest Guest

You need to get out more The ones in office other than the MC CORMICKS are out for WHO?

The pockets are lined now and they keep looking for more and more ways to get more! Our town is a disgrace and getting worse no one cares as long as the dollars are going in Rays pocket along with the followers that are in office. The people need to wake up NOW The shame of all this really needs to be dealt with although it may be too late already As for Mr. Wood he is a real person and doing the job we need to THANK HIM for his interest and hard work to try to get the town back

BLESS ALL THREE OF THESE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

You don't have to be to bright to be smarter than Dolaghan.

Guest Guest

I think all this talk,video,Press coverage and discourse here on this site is healthy for the town and the taxpayers.

Look at what we have learned:

Mr. Higgins said he does not blame the taxpayers for being mad, He'd be mad too but he does not make the laws.

No truer words were spoken. This is Higgins at his best. All he meant was sure it is morally wrong but it is to my advantage so get out of my way.

The Mayors stock answer now is " I'll change that" in response to any wrong or missuse of town property the cocktail ticket issue etc. Where was he when these wrongs were being done.

The council for the most part is mute on all issues. They all talk a good game against the system but that is where it stops.

The videos are also creating a good source of evidence for any legal action if such should occur. That may be the reason all those council persons cannot find their voices.

My guess is that you benefit from the system as it exists today. No hard feelings on this end.

Guest guest

I agree that the cameras are a usefull tool at the Council Meeting. While Borek looks around to see if Sinatra is in the room Zarbetski, instead of roll call, should announce each council persons name and ask if they are "present" or "plead the fifth" amendment as not to incriminate themselves in conspiracy, collusion, perjury, or information on any other ongoing criminal enterprise. As to the genius who posted that all the detectives do is talk on their cellphones and do nothing all day, solve your own murder mystery, OK Sherlock Holmesboy. Maybe Powell could look for some"LITTLE" clues. I agree with McMole that sacrificing public safety is the way to entice businesses and homeowners into town. Just pass out pistols to each owner and then he can disband the police, like the Hudson County Cops, and hire 100 more firemen. Why take a chance, at least thats my opinion.

Guest *ExBlueTider*

From what I've seen and read, the sad joke is this mayor and his band of zombies. The McCormicks can't do much because the zombies won't

vote with them but I applaud their determination to speak out. Harrison needs to dump a few zombies in the next election to make a difference.

Sadly, most of the damage to the town has been done, with sweetheart contracts signed and 30 year tax abatements handed out.

Harrison has taken on a huge amount of debt (which the residents didn't approve) that will be paid from the pockets of the taxpayers for many

years to come.

The soccer stadium (which the taxpayers also didn't approve) will do nothing for the town other than to inflate the mayor's ego. It will strain

the already understaffed police dept and cause nothing but problems.

Guest Guest
I think all this talk,video,Press coverage and discourse here on this site is healthy for the town and the taxpayers.

Look at what we have learned:

Mr. Higgins said he does not blame the taxpayers for being mad, He'd be mad too but he does not make the laws.

No truer words were spoken. This is Higgins at his best. All he meant was sure it is morally wrong but it is to my advantage so get out of my way.

The Mayors stock answer now is " I'll change that" in response to any wrong or missuse of town property the cocktail ticket issue etc. Where was he when these wrongs were being done.

The council for the most part is mute on all issues. They all talk a good game against the system but that is where it stops.

The videos are also creating a good source of evidence for any legal action if such should occur. That may be the reason all those council persons cannot find their voices.

My guess is that you benefit from the system as it exists today. No hard feelings on this end.

I do not in any way benefit from the system, nor do any of my family. Steve and Maria, but especially Steve seems to have something against the current administration. I do not know Joe Wood, but have heard his questions and seen him keep the camera on Steve and Maria. People will learn that these people have an axe to grind, feel that they are exposing some wrong doing, that probably does not exist. Therefore, in my opinion they are just newshounds, wanting to get their picture and story out, for their own good; not for the people they supposely represent! Give Steve a little time and a little rope and you'll see his true colors come out, he'll hang himself (verbally of course); he always does.

Guest Guest
I do not in any way benefit from the system, nor do any of my family. Steve and Maria, but especially Steve seems to have something against the current administration. I do not know Joe Wood, but have heard his questions and seen him keep the camera on Steve and Maria. People will learn that these people have an axe to grind, feel that they are exposing some wrong doing, that probably does not exist. Therefore, in my opinion they are just newshounds, wanting to get their picture and story out, for their own good; not for the people they supposely represent! Give Steve a little time and a little rope and you'll see his true colors come out, he'll hang himself (verbally of course); he always does.

wow truer words of ignorance have never been spoken. you are the last of the dinosaurs. and i thought that dinosaurs probably didn't exist.

Guest Guest

Steve and Maria do have an axe to grind to try to get the town back from the liars and crooks that are running the town. They do want to get the srory out there to the people to let them know they are working hard to clean up the messes the town is in THEY DON'T WALK OUT ON THE UNFINISHED MEETING THEY HAVE CLASS AND BRAINS I BACK THEM BOTH 100% AND PEOPLE IN THE TOWN SEE THERE MAY BE HOPE YET YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BlueTideBacker

Zombie Alert !!

Guest guest

Not benefitting from the town? Who are you kidding, you are just another underachiever with a town job. If you are not benefitting, then why strike out with ignorant comments about Steve and Maria? Pay your 12K in taxes, buy your cocktail party tickets, and try to get your G.E.D. before McMole and company get institutionalized.