Amazing Events

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

What is happening to the defeatocratic party ?? First Obama is interviewed by Chris Wallace on Fox News

Sunday and then Hillary appears on the O'Reilly Factor tonight. The George Soros faction of the Loony Left

won't be happy with them.

Obama is worried, he dosen't smile any more, his luster has worn off. Here's a guy that was elected to

the senate in Illinois because he was black. After one term he becomes a defeatocratic presidential

candidate because he ......... is black? What else, he hasn't done or accomplished anything in his one term.

People are starting to question just what "Change we can believe in" means. My guess is it means

"change" is all you'll have left out of your paycheck when he's done raising your taxes.

I think Hillary is the better choice. With her you get more bang for your buck (or vote), 2 for the price

of one. I'll vote for McCain but my second choice is Hillary, I kind of look forward to seeing Bubba back

in the White House doing his thing with the interns.

What is happening to the defeatocratic party ?? First Obama is interviewed by Chris Wallace on Fox News

Sunday and then Hillary appears on the O'Reilly Factor tonight. The George Soros faction of the Loony Left

Obama is worried, he dosen't smile any more, his luster has worn off. Here's a guy that was elected to

the senate in Illinois because he was black. After one term he becomes a defeatocratic presidential

candidate because he ......... is black? What else, he hasn't done or accomplished anything in his one term.

People are starting to question just what "Change we can believe in" means. My guess is it means

"change" is all you'll have left out of your paycheck when he's done raising your taxes.

I think Hillary is the better choice. With her you get more bang for your buck (or vote), 2 for the price

of one. I'll vote for McCain but my second choice is Hillary, I kind of look forward to seeing Bubba back

The "Amazing Events".................sir...................that you cite here................in my opinion only.............is much to do about nothing and only the tired chirping of a Bush deadender.

Why don't you go to some of the threads I've started and respond with intelligence to the content, avoiding the ad hominem energies that mark your messageboard habits?

Start with Nelson Mandela listed as a "terrorist" by the Bush cult.............do you know who Nelson Mandella is?

Surely the forum can benefit as it's intended if you rise to the decency that is expected of normal people.

Think about it. :excl:

Guest Guest

You just can't stand it that the most popular presidential candidate in this country is black, can you? Feeble-minded bigot.

candidate because he ......... is black?

No, no, no.

Obama is the rockstar because he opposed the war without having access to the intelligence regarding Iraq. That shows that he has excellent judgment. Understand now?

What else, he hasn't done or accomplished anything in his one term.

Clinton would be better than Obama on foreign policy, I think. But either Democrat will be an unmitigated disaster for the economy. Their policies will drive up energy and food prices, perhaps touching off spiraling inflation. Increased unemployment may follow.

But the greens in the party will cheer. A shrinking economy will tend to diminish carbon dioxide production. If we kill off enough humans through starvation and the like perhaps we can yet save the world! :)

Guest Guest
Clinton would be better than Obama on foreign policy, I think. But either Democrat will be an unmitigated disaster for the economy. Their policies will drive up energy and food prices, perhaps touching off spiraling inflation. Increased unemployment may follow.

Riiight-because Bush's policies have done such a great job of controlling energy and food prices. Not to mention inflation. Therefore, we should elect McSame so we can have more of Bush's great policies!

Bold prediction-if a Democrat is elected, in less than a year the problems we're seeing already will be all their fault according to the Kool-aid drinking right.