Bergen County Court

Guest Sam

I wonder whats going on up in the Bergen County Court. I took my neighbor up there to take care of some legal matters and everyone from Kearny who was there was being checked against a five or six page list the court clerk had. The Judge asked if any other people were in the court there from Kearny and were told to go and stand in a line. I went to the line and showed my ID and on the top of the front page it said State of New Jersey Vs Kearny Residents. If your name was on the list the officers hauled you away in handcuffs right out of court. Three individuals, one man was in his seventies and he was balling his eyes out. Whats this all about anyone know? They would not say up there when I tried to help the older man the court officer turned and said to me "What is every single person from Kearny a fraud who thinks they are above law" SIT DOWN and SHUT UP! I guess I was just thankful my name was not on that list.

Guest *QUEST*
I wonder whats going on up in the Bergen County Court. I took my neighbor up there to take care of some legal matters and everyone from Kearny who was there was being checked against a five or six page list the court clerk had. The Judge asked if any other people were in the court there from Kearny and were told to go and stand in a line. I went to the line and showed my ID and on the top of the front page it said State of New Jersey Vs Kearny Residents. If your name was on the list the officers hauled you away in handcuffs right out of court. Three individuals, one man was in his seventies and he was balling his eyes out. Whats this all about anyone know? They would not say up there when I tried to help the older man the court officer turned and said to me "What is every single person from Kearny a fraud who thinks they are above law" SIT DOWN and SHUT UP! I guess I was just thankful my name was not on that list.

WHAT WAS THEIR REASON FOR ATTACKING KEARNY RESIDENTS!!!!!!!

WHAT WAS THEIR REASON FOR ATTACKING KEARNY RESIDENTS!!!!!!!

Relax, Guest. It sounds like SAM is either spinning a yarn, or doesn't know the whole story and may be jumping (or, intentionally or unintentionally, leading others to jump) to some faulty conclusions. I don't for a moment believe that people were being arrested merely for being residents of a particular town. The list (assuming this whole thing isn't a fabrication) obviously isn't a list of all Kearny residents, as Sam wasn't on it, and as fitting 40,000 names on a 5 or 6 page list would have required some ridiculously small print. Was the court clerk wielding a big magnifying glass or jeweler's loupe by any chance?