The Gardens is it really true

Guest *provis*

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did get in here, but it took 9 years. But others do get right in. Some girl will have a baby and get an apt right away which means she didn't wait. Others fill out app. and are told there is a waiting list.

i grew up in harrison... knewe everyone in it. i applied to get an apartment in the gardens, and i couldnt get it bc my fiance's family member had a record.. HOW STUPID IS THAT EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!That town needs to burn down. For real. Just thinking about it, and the people whom live in it, i tense up, cuz i really can not stand ANYONE that lives there!!!!

Anyone out there BRAVE enough to post it???

Too many pages for here, actually it is a book. It is public record, call the office and ask for one, or if you know someone who lives there ask to read it, if you have a free hour or so.

Too many pages for here, actually it is a book. It is public record, call the office and ask for one, or if you know someone who lives there ask to read it, if you have a free hour or so.
You people from the "Gardens" really crack me up! You all get everything handed to you and you all still complain. I wouldn't even walk through that zoo! You should be fed with a stick!

how many people owned property before moving in, and sold there property and have a lot of money, they should not even be in there. many people used harrison addresses and did not live in harrison.

how many people owned property before moving in, and sold there property and have a lot of money, they should not even be in there. many people used harrison addresses and did not live in harrison.

I know that for a fact. People have moved in here using diffent people in Harrison's address.

I know that for a fact. People have moved in here using diffent people in Harrison's address.

Their are people in the gardens who never lived in Harrison. Their are people there that came from out of state. They went over the director,s head and went to Hud. There is nothing written that says you must live in Harrison. I know this because I know the familly that moved in from someplace other than Harrison.

i grew up in harrison... knewe everyone in it. i applied to get an apartment in the gardens, and i couldnt get it bc my fiance's family member had a record.. HOW STUPID IS THAT EXCUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!That town needs to burn down. For real. Just thinking about it, and the people whom live in it, i tense up, cuz i really can not stand ANYONE that lives there!!!!

In all fairness, they should do a background check and base it on the offense.

People convicted of drug distribution, burglary or illegal acts against children should not be given housing - just my opinion...

You people from the "Gardens" really crack me up! You all get everything handed to you and you all still complain. I wouldn't even walk through that zoo! You should be fed with a stick!

I agree with your point. but then you have the mayor's biggest asswipes that live there. the one's that believe this town owe them b/c their families once associated with the town or the ones that kiss the most ass and have town jobs. more then half work for the town why is that??? that zoo breeds it's own type of animal that should be caged else where and not at the expense of taxpayers!!! :rolleyes:

I agree with your point. but then you have the mayor's biggest asswipes that live there. the one's that believe this town owe them b/c their families once associated with the town or the ones that kiss the most ass and have town jobs. more then half work for the town why is that??? that zoo breeds it's own type of animal that should be caged else where and not at the expense of taxpayers!!! :rolleyes:

Someone has to live their. Low income is for us people that can't afford it on the outside. Like some of us. Say what you want. We are happy,and well taken care of. So kiss my butt.

• 2 weeks later...
I think Mr. Lukas was in charge when those people you are complaining about got into the housing. It isn't Mr. Roger's fault at all is it?

No its not his fault, but what about all the people in there now most of them are kids who got their girlfriends pregnant and their parents know someone who got them in, or meter maids who work for the town and have a second job have no kids but gets in without putting in an application, a waitress from tops diner who makes about 800 to more a week has no children at home and has a 2bedroom apt which she shares with any of her current boyfriends .And the final one a family who has a townhouse style apt there but there mom lives down th shore with the sister and the 2 college graduate kids are left the home .....this is by far not ethical, it is against the law,not to mention not fair ,yes it is meant for families that work and still have a hard time making ends meet or single parents struggling,it is not meant for single people who spend their paychecks getting high so they cant afford a regular apt, or to be left to relatives when you decide to leave like in a will .

Guest more fed up than you
No its not his fault, but what about all the people in there now most of them are kids who got their girlfriends pregnant and their parents know someone who got them in, or meter maids who work for the town and have a second job have no kids but gets in without putting in an application, a waitress from tops diner who makes about 800 to more a week has no children at home and has a 2bedroom apt which she shares with any of her current boyfriends .And the final one a family who has a townhouse style apt there but there mom lives down th shore with the sister and the 2 college graduate kids are left the home .....this is by far not ethical, it is against the law,not to mention not fair ,yes it is meant for families that work and still have a hard time making ends meet or single parents struggling,it is not meant for single people who spend their paychecks getting high so they cant afford a regular apt, or to be left to relatives when you decide to leave like in a will .

He's not doing a thing about the single women in 5 rooms, the guy with one son in 5 rooms, the overweight couple in 5 rooms....it just goes on and on.....He continues to allow this. Like you said, it should be for people in need. It has become a laughingstock in the area now. drugs, lowlife, drunks, brawling.....Nothing like when Mr. lucas was incharge. AND THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT! PS...another thing, how many apartments can one family have?

He's not doing a thing about the single women in 5 rooms, the guy with one son in 5 rooms, the overweight couple in 5 rooms....it just goes on and on.....He continues to allow this. Like you said, it should be for people in need. It has become a laughingstock in the area now. drugs, lowlife, drunks, brawling.....Nothing like when Mr. lucas was incharge. AND THAT'S ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT! PS...another thing, how many apartments can one family have?

You must be on drugs. Because this place has never been as quiet and comfortable to live in since Mike cleaned it up. I agree to get after all these ones in five rooms when their are family with children that need them. You never see the cops down there anymore. Get your story straight.

Why are you fed up. You have to be living there to mention the people in five rooms that you talked about.

IMO, they should give the gardens job to Tom Powell, our illustrious NID coordinator, this way he can collect four pensions. That even beats out sneaky Pete which is quite an accomplishment. McMole gotta go!