The Gardens is it really true

Guest *provis*

Guest Guest
Maybe when they moved in years ago they didn't have a descent salary. As the years went on they made more. They can't evict someone who has been here just because they make good pay.

Maybe they can't evect you, but why do I have to subsidize their rent?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *Think*
Maybe when they moved in years ago they didn't have a descent salary. As the years went on they made more. They can't evict someone who has been here just because they make good pay.

That is why they should look into EVERYONE'S financial info on a yearly basis. Right now the max on rent is $650 - wouldn't it be nice to make over 100k and only pay that much in rent, come on you can't be serious. Yes maybe they weren't making that money when they moved but they are now and they should pay according to their salary or move them out and let a needy family occupy the space - PERIOD.

Guest TRUMPY

BUT DON'T YOU THINK THEY WOULD ASPIRE TO MOVE TO A BETTER HOME THAT REFLECKS THEIR RISE IN CLASS, BUT THEY SEEM TO LIKE TO LIVE ON EVERYONE ELSE'S DOLLAR

Guest guest
BUT DON'T YOU THINK THEY WOULD ASPIRE TO MOVE TO A BETTER HOME THAT REFLECKS THEIR RISE IN CLASS, BUT THEY SEEM TO LIKE TO LIVE ON EVERYONE ELSE'S DOLLAR

This "teacher" and "police officer" are pathetic.

Guest Guest

Haven't you people learned anything yet? The McMole crime family has violated just about everything possible in the town. If you really think that the FED Govt. is controlling who lives there you are wrong. The elderly DO nedd a place to live, remember, you had parents too and the Gov't is cutting back on their health insurance and and social security payments. Do you think that they really want to live their? Have a heart. As to others who can be identified as not eligable, report them to HUD. These people most likely have 10 to 12 votes in the town and thats what its all about (51%). The only time you see him even near the Gardens is election time and you bow down to him as if he was a God instead of what he really is. Even the complainers will vote for him again. It is your own fault for letting this happen.

Guest guest

Whether they can afford to leave isn't the question. It's if they don't want to move they don't have to. And if they like it here they shouldn't have to move.

Guest Guest
That is why they should look into EVERYONE'S financial info on a yearly basis. Right now the max on rent is $650 - wouldn't it be nice to make over 100k and only pay that much in rent, come on you can't be serious. Yes maybe they weren't making that money when they moved but they are now and they should pay according to their salary or move them out and let a needy family occupy the space - PERIOD.

They do a re-evaluation every year and you have to provide your income, 1 income doesn't cut it for the outside world these days, especially when the Child Support System is a failure, daycare is expensive. gas, for Christ sakes milk is just about 5.00 so lets think about those things too.

If you feel some one is living there that is not on the lease you can call the office...that is the way things get done not posting it on here.

Guest Guest

If I was making 130,000 I sure as hell would not be here, I am dying to get out believe me when I tell you.

Guest MILKY

I UNDERSTAND THE NAACP IS LOOKING INTO THE PERCENTAGE RATIO OF AFRO-AMERICAN RESIDENTS IN THE GARDENS AND WANT SOME INPUT ON FUTURE RENTALS TO KEEP SEGRAGRATION FROM GETTING A FOOTHOLD ON RESIDENCY OF THE FEDERAL FUNDED HOUSING AUTHORITY.

Guest guest
I don't think its right that couples that are living together only report themselves and not their boyfriends.

and what about all the single women and couples living in 5 rooms?

Guest guest
If you live here you would see that the crap is all gone. The last one that was the biggest trouble maker in Bldg 9 is being evicted in her new apt already.

The "crap" is all gone???? Are you kidding??? I beg to differ!!

Guest *Think*

I'm not saying to evict them, but they should be paying a lot more then $650 per month. Don't make it so easy for them. Yes the elderly and the lower income families deserve to live there paying low rent. Why should one family who makes over $100k have the same benefits of paying next to nothing - raise their rent

Guest guest
The "crap" is all gone???? Are you kidding??? I beg to differ!!
You must be one that got evicted,because it damn well got rid of all the crap. I beg to differ.

Guest Guest
How about the 2 town employees that live there that have a tenant living in the apartment? How do they get away with that?

I already let Mike know about a tenant living with someone. Look at the camera's.

Guest Guest
You must be one that got evicted,because it damn well got rid of all the crap. I beg to differ.

No they are not all gone, there are some living by me, but it will not be long before some more are gone. do not worry they are under the radar and it will take a little time.

Guest guest
No they are not all gone, there are some living by me, but it will not be long before some more are gone. do not worry they are under the radar and it will take a little time.

Mike check out bldg *. There is a family that have about 8 people living in the apt.

• 1 month later...
Is it true that there are teachers who live in Harrison Gardens? I thought that was for folks in need?

folks in need... ha.... they are living the life.. i think the rent maxes out at $750 w/Water/Maint/PSE&G paid.. please

cry me a river.. in need

• 3 weeks later...
I already let Mike know about a tenant living with someone. Look at the camera's.

Guess nothing was done about this, she is here every weekend. Wake up Mike and do something this is ridiculous, the town employees should not be living here forget about the "tenent". why do you turn your head when it comes to this and nothing else?

Guess nothing was done about this, she is here every weekend. Wake up Mike and do something this is ridiculous, the town employees should not be living here forget about the "tenent". why do you turn your head when it comes to this and nothing else?

Every weekend? im here every weekend to see my mother, weekend guest are allowed. why should town employees not live here? your beef sounds like jealousy or maybe you have a beef with the tennat you refer to.

Every weekend? im here every weekend to see my mother, weekend guest are allowed. why should town employees not live here? your beef sounds like jealousy or maybe you have a beef with the tennat you refer to.

Read the lease then talk.

Read the lease then talk.

Nothing gets done anyway and you can't call the cops because they don't do anything either. Just sit back and keep your blinders on. Nothing stays confidential either so know when you call your name is advertised.