High School

provis

Guest *Nick*

I attend Harrison High and as a Junior there I gotta say the School got pretty loco (crazy) after the opening last 2 years ago. The problem is that there is no supervision over us (Not saying we need some), but having a few is good. Also there so many drugs just around the whole school zone which really scares the 9th graders about drugs. We have 1 police officer in the building just there for Dare Programs, just that, and 4 other security guards (they state doing there work) but really there not. They sit back and watch the 67 cameras in total within the whole school and let the camera do the work. They don't see whats going on the hallways.

Why don't you report the drug dealing around the school to the Police Officer who is assigned to the HS?

Is there any drug dealing inside the school? Does anyone keep drugs in their lockers. You can report your observations to the police officer and ask to remain annonymous.

Do you think a random K-9 search of the lockers would help?

Guest Guest

I attend Harrison High and as a Junior there I gotta say the School got pretty loco (crazy) after the opening last 2 years ago. The problem is that there is no supervision over us (Not saying we need some), but having a few is good. Also there so many drugs just around the whole school zone which really scares the 9th graders about drugs. We have 1 police officer in the building just there for Dare Programs, just that, and 4 other security guards (they state doing there work) but really there not. They sit back and watch the 67 cameras in total within the whole school and let the camera do the work. They don't see whats going on the hallways.

Im not buying this one was written by a student. 1st the school is not loco or crazy and if you poll the students the biggest complaint is that its run like a prison. 2nd the Cop in the building is assigned as the SRO and is not there for only DARE because DARE is taught to the 5th grade and kindergarten. So to say the cop is there only for DARE is inaccurate. Its amazing how there is all this known drug use yet it is not reported or mentioned to the principal or the Cop. 3rd there are only 2 security guards not 4 and their duties are dictated by the principal. To say all they do is watch the cameras is a false statement as well. Ask any student again and they will tell you they are walking the halls, assigned to lunch duty and elsewhere about the building. Once again someone is stirring the pot and has no idea whats going on in the high school,

Guest guest

Please print the names of the HHS drug dealers so the HFD will have a back-up in case their usuual suppler is sold out. In my opinion, thank you very much.

Guest bender

Well, what the kid is trying to say they do sell drugs around HHS. I attended Harrison High last year and now that i'm a grad. I have to say there been so many problems with the new building and they have around 4 security guards doing nothing around the building. Yes, the drugs deals still going on around the school even if you outside of school grounds *afterschool* its still going on with drugs. If you see the whole 5th Street still going hard with drugs. Come on people think before posting.

Guest guest
Well, what the kid is trying to say they do sell drugs around HHS. I attended Harrison High last year and now that i'm a grad. I have to say there been so many problems with the new building and they have around 4 security guards doing nothing around the building. Yes, the drugs deals still going on around the school even if you outside of school grounds *afterschool* its still going on with drugs. If you see the whole 5th Street still going hard with drugs. Come on people think before posting.

Yoiu write like a "grad" from the first grade, not the high school so I doubt very much if you know what goes on in and around that building.

• 2 months later...

OK, I understand that parents just want their children to be happy and healthy, and not have to be scared to go to school. But come on..teenagers drinking, doing drugs and having sex isn't a modern trend. I'm sure all of you were perfect little angels when YOU were in high school, right?

Guest Guest
OK, I understand that parents just want their children to be happy and healthy, and not have to be scared to go to school. But come on..teenagers drinking, doing drugs and having sex isn't a modern trend. I'm sure all of you were perfect little angels when YOU were in high school, right?

Could be worse right? We could have a gay Super who is hiring only his own friends from Harrison Reakty. Angels? How about KIngs? We are totally screwed.

Guest GUEST
Could be worse right? We could have a gay Super who is hiring only his own friends from Harrison Reakty. Angels? How about KIngs? We are totally screwed.

No, it would only be worse if someone like you had the job. It must be hard to being you. Having all the answers, and no bal-s to come forward.