HOW MUCH DO YOU GET FOR A LIQUOR LICENSE?

squidward

Does any body know how much the 2 coucilmen are going to receive for their liquor license's and who is buying the actually liquor license's. I think the town of Harrison should print the actually amount for the public to see and if they believe in thge developement so much they should donate that money for youth activities and civic classes .

Guest Guest
Does any body know how much the 2 coucilmen are going to receive for their liquor license's and who is buying the actually liquor license's. I think the town of Harrison should print the actually amount for the public to see and if they believe in thge developement so much they should donate that money for youth activities and civic classes .

How much have you donated to the cause?????????? Or do YOU feel you are owed ????????????

Guest Guest
How much have you donated to the cause?????????? Or do YOU feel you are owed ????????????

It's funny the person who sold the license, I thought he was aganst the poeple who bought it, I guess the sayiong is true MONEY TALKS BS TALKS

Guest Guest
It's funny the person who sold the license, I thought he was aganst the poeple who bought it, I guess the sayiong is true MONEY TALKS BS TALKS

I'll bet it's no where near as much as you got when your sold your soul to this administration.

Guest Guest

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE FOR YOURSELF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS INSTEAD OF EVERYONE ELSES

Guest Guest
150K clear profit ,dirnk up stevie boy

What does this have to do with the Harrison situation?

We are broke, we are distressed, we are an Abott District, we have way too many employees in the DPW, Tax office, Clerks office, Construction dept., Violation dept. and not to mention the Library, how many people now adays realy go to the library with having a computer at home for research?

and the list goes on and on, and the Mayor and Council want to cut the most important services for Harrison, the Fire and Police should not even be considered for cuts, WE NEED THOSE SERVICES MOST . Everyone should attend the next Mayor and Council meeting and sit and listen or speak up.

This bullcrap about someone selling a licence is meaningless, who the hell cares.

Guest Guest
JEALOUS????????????????????

No, same old crap, just different players! Go Stevie Boy let's see what you are really made of. Something is starting to stink!

Guest Guest

We are broke, we are distressed, we are an Abott District, we have way too many employees in the DPW, Tax office, Clerks office, Construction dept., Violation dept. and not to mention the Library, how many people now adays realy go to the library with having a computer at home for research?

and the list goes on and on, and the Mayor and Council want to cut the most important services for Harrison, the Fire and Police should not even be considered for cuts, WE NEED THOSE SERVICES MOST . Everyone should attend the next Mayor and Council meeting and sit and listen or speak up.

This bullcrap about someone selling a licence is meaningless, who the hell cares.

If we are so distressed, how many people can afford computers? Never mind the internet service. Our kids Library has always been great!

Guest Guest
No, same old crap, just different players! Go Stevie Boy let's see what you are really made of. Something is starting to stink!

The only thing I smell is you.

Guest Guest

[/quote

I agree with you that they should start in those places, and we really don't need 68 firemen, as far as the library, you would be surprised of how many people use it, I went in there not to long ago and every computer was being used the place was packed for that matter, so I took my son downstairs and there were a lot of patrons down there to, good thing is they are open till 7PM and on saturday's so people who work can get there to used the library as well, I think the amount of staff they have in there is just fine in fact the people in there are very nice and helpful.

Guest Guest
If we are so distressed, how many people can afford computers? Never mind the internet service. Our kids Library has always been great!

Can't even affors a gallon of milk anymore, let alone a computer, my kids love the library they have fun programs there.

Guest Guest

name='Guest' date='Apr 3 2008, 08:26 AM' post='84697']

[/quote

I agree with you that they should start in those places, and we really don't need 68 firemen, as far as the library, you would be surprised of how many people use it, I went in there not to long ago and every computer was being used the place was packed for that matter, so I took my son downstairs and there were a lot of patrons down there to, good thing is they are open till 7PM and on saturday's so people who work can get there to used the library as well, I think the amount of staff they have in there is just fine in fact the people in there are very nice and helpful.

Yeah, I agree some of them even know how to read!

Guest Guest

[/quote

Does Stevie Boy take his kids to the Harrison or Belmar Library? Where are liquor licenses worth more?

Guest Guest
Can't even affors a gallon of milk anymore, let alone a computer, my kids love the library they have fun programs there.

Also, thy are great baby sitters.

Guest Guest
Does Stevie Boy take his kids to the Harrison or Belmar Library? Where are liquor licenses worth more?

From your posts it looks like you know a lot about liquor, I'll bet you dirink a lot.

Guest Guest
From your posts it looks like you know a lot about liquor, I'll bet you dirink a lot.

More about Libraries actually, so don't bet. You are a better horse trader Stevie Boy!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
More about Libraries actually, so don't bet. You are a better horse trader Stevie Boy!

Haven't heard much about Steve or Maria lately, they must be in Belmar.

• 1 month later...