What do Police Officers and Fire Fighters have in common?

Guest Guest

Guest Kpdpipes

The saddest thing is that the ones throwing the worst stones probably arent Actually Cops Or Firemen...Ever notice that the constant Cop-V-FF nonsense is always on here, and never seems to happen in the street?

Guest Ricky G
Dear Tabby,

Just wanted to let you know that when I get into my warm bed tonight I'll be thinking of you , parked in West Hudson Park in your squad car

and your box of Dunkin Donuts. You'll be dreaming of how it could have been for you if you had only taken the F.D. test instead of the P.D.test.

I'll be dreaming of the next 3 days that I have off. Don't get indigestion from all those donuts, lardass.

East Newark P.D. are on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Harrison P.D. well be saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Wyatt Earp
The saddest thing is that the ones throwing the worst stones probably arent Actually Cops Or Firemen...Ever notice that the constant Cop-V-FF nonsense is always on here, and never seems to happen in the street?

Thak you for pointing this out. I'am an officer who has never had one run in with a HFD member, yet if yopu read these post you would swear there is animosity between the two departments, this is not true.

For those of you who currently throw barbs about both Depts. I will tell you this, The PBA, FOP Superiors Union, and the FMBA are all united to asave what is left of this town before Mayor McD-mbass gives it away to the devlopers.

The next town meeting will be filled with cops and firemen who will stand united.

Hey Mayor did Passaic Valley Sewerage pay your pension contributions while you were fiddle f**king with ours?

Lets not forget the rest of the morons who all all conected to Passaic Valley: Bennnett, Mandaglio, McDonough, recently voted out councilman Vallatta and Pettigrew

While were at it lets take a look at some of the other council memebers Mike Rodgers left the council to take a $100,000 job as the Head of the Gardens, M. Dolaghan who is now the head janitor for the Harrison School system probalby at $100,000 k or more, Doran & Huaranga both affiliated with "Harrison Reality" which was awarded exclusive rights to sell condo units for a town contracted developer, Nascimento who has been named as the new Night School Principal, probably at $100,000 or more, and who could forget Mr. Higgins who was voted out in favor of Mr. Doran, but was given a $140,000 job as the head of redevlopment, oh, I almost did foget the Mayor's brother-inlaw Mr. Kowalski who was named Chairman of Harrison Redelopment you guessed it more than $100,000.

I guess laying off cops & fireman is really good idea............

PS. Does anyone know how I can get a job at PSVC after I get laid off?

Guest Guest
Thak you for pointing this out. I'am an officer who has never had one run in with a HFD member, yet if yopu read these post you would swear there is animosity between the two departments, this is not true.

For those of you who currently throw barbs about both Depts. I will tell you this, The PBA, FOP Superiors Union, and the FMBA are all united to asave what is left of this town before Mayor McD-mbass gives it away to the devlopers.

The next town meeting will be filled with cops and firemen who will stand united.

Hey Mayor did Passaic Valley Sewerage pay your pension contributions while you were fiddle f**king with ours?

Lets not forget the rest of the morons who all all conected to Passaic Valley: Bennnett, Mandaglio, McDonough, recently voted out councilman Vallatta and Pettigrew

While were at it lets take a look at some of the other council memebers Mike Rodgers left the council to take a $100,000 job as the Head of the Gardens, M. Dolaghan who is now the head janitor for the Harrison School system probalby at $100,000 k or more, Doran & Huaranga both affiliated with "Harrison Reality" which was awarded exclusive rights to sell condo units for a town contracted developer, Nascimento who has been named as the new Night School Principal, probably at $100,000 or more, and who could forget Mr. Higgins who was voted out in favor of Mr. Doran, but was given a $140,000 job as the head of redevlopment, oh, I almost did foget the Mayor's brother-inlaw Mr. Kowalski who was named Chairman of Harrison Redelopment you guessed it more than $100,000.

Yes, to get a job at PV, you have to kiss the little guys butt.

Guest Guest

go kiss powells a*s like your co workers do!

Dear Tabby,

The next time you're working days, stop in the firehouse for lunch. We'll cook you a big steak and lobster tail (sure beats those donuts). LOL

ANd who pays for that steak and lobster dinner ? This towns goverment is embarrassing and you know thats bad when your talking goverment since they are all a bunch of crooks, To the fireman who answered this ...i feel the need to say that by participating in these chats you reinforce the notion that you have nothing better to do on my monies time.