Congrats!

Guest LeROY

Guest Guest
I live here but not for long, so if the firemen dont have anything to hide them should print the information,, A job paying$10.00 hour is hard to find and these guys are gettin 100 thousand a year. No wonder I cant pay my rent and have to move.

A: You should probably take a course on proper grammar and an English class.

B: What information did you want the FD not to hide? If it is their salaries thats already public info.

C: It's not hard to find a job that pays $10 an hour. Private ambulance services are always looking for people and they pay more than $10 an hour.

You and your lil buddy LeRoy really need to be more informed before you come on here and put your two cents in. You both make yourselves look ridiculous.

Oh yeah LeRoy why such hate to the FD. Has **** **** been ******* on of those real men ****** **** **** little boy?

Edited by KOTW
The above post was edited for content.

Guest Harrison Senior
I live here but not for long, so if the firemen dont have anything to hide them should print the information,, A job paying$10.00 hour is hard to find and these guys are gettin 100 thousand a year. No wonder I cant pay my rent and have to move.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Guest KAVREF

I dont live in harrison anymore but a person who runs into a burning building cant get paid enough, or strap on a gun and leave hisor her family to protect you and your family, not knowing if they will return home. Leave the polic and fire alone and deal with the politics that has been bad sence F.E.R DIED. THANK YOU