MURDER IN HARRISON

Guest NOISY NEIGHBOR

Guest NOISY NEIGHBOR

DID YOU ALL SEE THIS???? WHEN DID 218 N.2ND STREET BECOME EQUIPPED WITH A BASEMENT APT????? BUT NOTHING ILLEGAL IS GOING ON IN HARRISON.... SOMEBODY PAID SOMEBODY

Man murdered last night in Harrison

by Michaelangelo Conte Monday February 25, 2008, 10:33 AM

A 51-year-old man was murdered in Harrison last night in what authorities are calling an alcohol-fueled argument with an acquaintence.

Manuel Romero was stabbed to death in a basement apartment at 218 North Second St. late last night and Jorge Quintanilla, 65, has been arrested and charged with the crime, Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said today.

DeFazio could not give the exact time of the incident and further details have not yet emerged.

Another very busy weekend for the HPD and with no help in sight. What is Mc D**ba** planning to do about the increased crime on the weekends? He is going to hire 4-6 more firemen for a total of around 60-63.

DID YOU ALL SEE THIS???? WHEN DID 218 N.2ND STREET BECOME EQUIPPED WITH A BASEMENT APT????? BUT NOTHING ILLEGAL IS GOING ON IN HARRISON.... SOMEBODY PAID SOMEBODY

A 51-year-old man was murdered in Harrison last night in what authorities are calling an alcohol-fueled argument with an acquaintence.

Manuel Romero was stabbed to death in a basement apartment at 218 North Second St. late last night and Jorge Quintanilla, 65, has been arrested and charged with the crime, Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said today.

DeFazio could not give the exact time of the incident and further details have not yet emerged.

NO CRIME EVER HAPPENS IN HARRISON ASK ANY DETECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest high class town

read the whole story

click below.

http://www.nj.com/hudsoncountynow/index.ss...to_death_1.html

Another very busy weekend for the HPD and with no help in sight. What is Mc D**ba** planning to do about the increased crime on the weekends? He is going to hire 4-6 more firemen for a total of around 60-63.

GUNS,KNIVES,MURDER,BURLARIES,DRUGS, & GANGS ITS BEEN A LONG THREE WEEKS FOR THE HPD.

IF WE DON'T GET SOME MORE COPS, "REAL ONES" NOT SPECIALS, WE BETTER START PACKING OUR BAGS...

WAY TO GO MAYOR & COUNCIL......

BY THE WAY, MAYOR WHY IS THERE MORE STREET DEPT. EMPLOYEES THAN COPS?, MORE FIREMEN THAN COPS?, MORE JANITORS THAN COPS?, OH I KNOW THE COPS DON'T KISS YOUR ASS LIKE THE REST OF THEM...lol

There is only one way McD**ba** and Dollarhan know how to stop and censorship and reality the that crimes are not happening in Harrison. Control the media and hire more fireman. Two more fireman sleeping all night could have prevented this or maybe a fourth secretary for the part time Mayor at $93,000.00 per year. I say good job Mayor and shame on the taxpayers for electing this j/o. What do Comer and Tom Powell bring to the table to be 2 of the highest past people in town? Last of all, Mulligans and Condons say thanks for the business and what will be a continuated partnership.

Guest Perry Winkle
There is only one way McD**ba** and Dollarhan know how to stop and censorship and reality the that crimes are not happening in Harrison. Control the media and hire more fireman. Two more fireman sleeping all night could have prevented this or maybe a fourth secretary for the part time Mayor at $93,000.00 per year. I say good job Mayor and shame on the taxpayers for electing this j/o. What do Comer and Tom Powell bring to the table to be 2 of the highest past people in town? Last of all, Mulligans and Condons say thanks for the business and what will be a continuated partnership.

Maybe if the cops did their jobs instead of crying all the time there would be less crime.

It wouldn't matter how many cops are on the force, it would not have prevented this murder. The 2 men were arguing in the an apartment (illegal or not). It's not like they were in the middle of the street, someone called 911 and it took forever for police to show up. Someone tell me how more cops would have prevented this murder from occurring.

Guest LET DOWN

In my opinion, the two or sometimes three that officers they have on the street should sit in their cars at a central location until called then go to each call together. The town seems to have unlimited funds to hire relatives in created positions that officer safety has become a joke. They also have families to go home to and what will Ray,"He has a heart of gold" tell the widow and kids, that their safety just was not in the budget. Patrol should reactive and not proactive on this issue. I for one am going to this policy. As to the murder concerning their last post, come home from work and find all your stuff gone from your house. You can be sure their will be no follow-up due to the lack of officers. Also, I for one would do not want to live next to a house where a murder takes place. Four families in a the family house is not a sign of making the town better. Low pay, no overtime, lack of back-up, old equiptment and a hallway instead of a real police station. I have heard that Harrison is the only town in the state that has more fireman than cops. So when the unreported crime hits home, call the fire dept., the golden snoring of the Town. Glad I do not live there, and never will.

The Harrison Cop's did their job and caught a murderer! End of story.

Caught him? Picked him up at the scene! Only had to go get him no looking for him

Poor cops had to do some paperwork that night

Guest 888Guest888
In my opinion, the two or sometimes three that officers they have on the street should sit in their cars at a central location until called then go to each call together. The town seems to have unlimited funds to hire relatives in created positions that officer safety has become a joke. They also have families to go home to and what will Ray,"He has a heart of gold" tell the widow and kids, that their safety just was not in the budget. Patrol should reactive and not proactive on this issue. I for one am going to this policy. As to the murder concerning their last post, come home from work and find all your stuff gone from your house. You can be sure their will be no follow-up due to the lack of officers. Also, I for one would do not want to live next to a house where a murder takes place. Four families in a the family house is not a sign of making the town better. Low pay, no overtime, lack of back-up, old equiptment and a hallway instead of a real police station. I have heard that Harrison is the only town in the state that has more fireman than cops. So when the unreported crime hits home, call the fire dept., the golden snoring of the Town. Glad I do not live there, and never will.

When is the state Going to step in and do something , To have all these Firemen and Town Employees as this Town is a joke....All they have to do is come to this Town and watch and see How many town employees stand around and do absolutely nothing...It is time to start to put the peoples safety on the for front here We NEED MORE COPS...there is no doubt about that ..It is not safe to even walk the streets without constantly looking over Your shoulders....Forget about even going near Franklin Ave after dark the damn punks that are there rule the streets....This was once a beautiful town to live in and You felt safe in NOT ANY MORE....and What a Shame that is.......MORE COPS McD**ba**....OR DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY....YOU ARE A DISGRACE ..ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE WHO LIVED THERE ENTIRE LIFE IN THIS TOWN....SHAME ON YOU...

Guest Jerry Atrick
When is the state Going to step in and do something , To have all these Firemen and Town Employees as this Town is a joke....All they have to do is come to this Town and watch and see How many town employees stand around and do absolutely nothing...It is time to start to put the peoples safety on the for front here We NEED MORE COPS...there is no doubt about that ..It is not safe to even walk the streets without constantly looking over Your shoulders....Forget about even going near Franklin Ave after dark the damn punks that are there rule the streets....This was once a beautiful town to live in and You felt safe in NOT ANY MORE....and What a Shame that is.......MORE COPS McD**ba**....OR DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY....YOU ARE A DISGRACE ..ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE WHO LIVED THERE ENTIRE LIFE IN THIS TOWN....SHAME ON YOU...

I have driven around the Franklin Ave area and noticed some local hoodlums out. They curse out loud and one time I seen them drinking beer.

Guest coors watcher
I have driven around the Franklin Ave area and noticed some local hoodlums out. They curse out loud and one time I seen them drinking beer.

WOW A WHOLE BEER? GEE THOSE ARE GROUNDS ENOUGH TO HANG THEM! THEY CURSE COZ YOU GIVE THEM REASON TO CURSE. NO ACTIVITIES IN TOWN FOR THEM TO GET INVOLVED WITH. SEX AND BEER THAT'S ALL THIS TOWN OFFERS THEN FREE HOUSING AND BUS RIDES. THANKS :ph34r::)

Guest BITCHFEST

listen bitching about it here is not going to get you sh*t try being more productive in other more suitable places. grab your union people and show the town you mean business not stab each other in the back to get the cozy jobs. you people are your own worse enemy! listen up, if the results from that sgt's test isn't a wake up call then i think you need some help. take note from the past lists it's all about how much bending you do and who you do it with. stop the cycle or eat sh*t!

Guest GUEST
WOW A WHOLE BEER? GEE THOSE ARE GROUNDS ENOUGH TO HANG THEM! THEY CURSE COZ YOU GIVE THEM REASON TO CURSE. NO ACTIVITIES IN TOWN FOR THEM TO GET INVOLVED WITH. SEX AND BEER THAT'S ALL THIS TOWN OFFERS THEN FREE HOUSING AND BUS RIDES. THANKS :ph34r::unsure:

YOU WOULD BE THE SAME PERSON WHO WOULD COMPLAIN THAT NOTHING IS BEING DONE WITH THE BAD ELEMENT IN TOWN IF YOU WERE THE VICTIM OF THESE LOW LIFES AND WANT TO SUIT THE TOWN, GO HUG ANOTHER TREE...............

Guest EAT MY SHORTS
YOU WOULD BE THE SAME PERSON WHO WOULD COMPLAIN THAT NOTHING IS BEING DONE WITH THE BAD ELEMENT IN TOWN IF YOU WERE THE VICTIM OF THESE LOW LIFES AND WANT TO SUIT THE TOWN, GO HUG ANOTHER TREE...............

Go back to school and learn some grammar! you wit is that of a snapple bottle cap! eat my shorts!