Terrorist Plot

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

I was reading that the British were able to uncover this terrorist group because they were able to monitor the spending, travel and communications of the suspects.

I wonder if Scotland Yard would have been so successful if the ACLU or the NY Times would have first learned of such surveillence.

Watch the Kool-aiders start screaming when Bush tries to get these same advantages for the FBI , CIA and NSA.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading that the British were able to uncover this terrorist group because they were able to monitor the spending, travel and communications of the suspects.

I wonder if Scotland Yard would have been so successful if the ACLU or the NY Times would have first learned of such surveillence.

Watch the Kool-aiders start screaming when Bush tries to get these same advantages for the FBI , CIA and NSA.

Did you also read that there are LEGAL ways for Bush to get all those advantages if he wasn't such an arrogant little cowboy who believes himself above the law?

I guess you were overcome by tour strange little compulsion to make asinine Kool-Aid remarks and didn't read that far.

Did you also read that by most accounts the al Qaeda leadership is operating in Pakistan while a large portion of our anti-terror forces remain bogged down in Iraq? Nice work cowboy!

Did you also read far enough to learn that there are LEGAL ways for the cowboy to gain all those advantages? I guess not because after all, you're one of those wankers who thinks we should fight for the Constitution while trampling all over it in the process.

Just curious, do you get a commission every time you make a stupid Kool-Aid remark?

Guest BushBacker
Did you also read that by most accounts the al Qaeda leadership is operating in Pakistan while a large portion of our anti-terror forces remain bogged down in Iraq?  Nice work cowboy!

Did you also read far enough to learn that there are LEGAL ways for the cowboy to gain all those advantages?  I guess not because after all, you're one of those wankers who thinks we should fight for the Constitution while trampling all over it in the process.

Just curious, do you get a commission every time you make a stupid Kool-Aid remark?

When you're able to come up with a thoughtful and logical question, I'll respond to it. But you'll never be able to do so as long as you have your head in the Kool-aid jar. Just curious, how do you type with your head in the jar ??

Did you also read almost 3500 Iraqi civilians were killed in July? The highest number since the war began. You must be sooooooooooo proud of all the progress the little cowboy claims we're making while tip-toeing around the truth that there is now a civil war in Iraq while the terror plotters calmly ply their trade in Pakistan.

When you're able to come up with a thoughtful and logical question, I'll respond to it.  But you'll never be able to do so as long as you have your head in the Kool-aid jar.  Just curious, how do you type with your head in the jar ??

My questions WERE thoughtful and logical. don't blame me for your inabilitiy to recognize that. Your cowboy's bogged down with Iraq while al Qeda moves on.

I type with my hands. how do YOU type with your thumbs up your butt?

Guest BushBacker
Did you also read almost 3500 Iraqi civilians were killed in July?  The highest number since the war began.  You must be sooooooooooo proud of all the progress the little cowboy claims we're making while tip-toeing around the truth that there is now a civil war in Iraq while the terror plotters calmly ply their trade in Pakistan.

You're right, lets cut and run. I'd rather fight them in NY or NJ. We'll put all you spinless, liberal Kool-aiders on the beaches and you can throw daisies at the terrorists when they get here.

You're right, lets cut and run. I'd rather fight them in NY or NJ.  We'll put all you spinless, liberal Kool-aiders on the beaches and you can throw daisies at the terrorists when they get here.

Have you ever tried to answer a question instead of just blathering?

You're right, lets cut and run. I'd rather fight them in NY or NJ.  We'll put all you spinless, liberal Kool-aiders on the beaches and you can throw daisies at the terrorists when they get here.

Or, how about this? WHY DON'T WE GO AFTER THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR ATTACKS ON THE US INSTEAD OF PURSUING PERSONAL VENDETTAS AND PLAYING AT NATION BUILDING?

GO LOOK FOR COMMIES UNDER YOUR BED WANKER.

Whenever you use the term blathering, it tells me I hit a nerve and you don't have a response.

For once I think you're correct about something. I have no response for your continuing asinine comments with no logical and/or factual basis.

Tour're wrong in saying YOU hit a nerve. I've been hearing blather from the White House since 01/20/01, I'm numb by now.

Guest BushBacker
For once I think you're correct about something.  I have no response for your continuing asinine comments with no logical and/or factual basis.

Tour're wrong in saying YOU hit a nerve.  I've been hearing blather from the White House since 01/20/01, I'm numb by now.

Here's a news flash. You're numb because of the Kool-aid, not the TV.

Guest Townsman
Did you also read almost 3500 Iraqi civilians were killed in July?  The highest number since the war began.  You must be sooooooooooo proud of all the progress the little cowboy claims we're making while tip-toeing around the truth that there is now a civil war in Iraq while the terror plotters calmly ply their trade in Pakistan.

If we would just show no concern for human life and use our weapons as they were designed our men and women would have been home a long time ago with hardly any of our people DEAD or injured!!!!!

We fight with rules and concern for life. While the same people we're being polite to are killing us with whatever it takes!!!

If we would just show no concern for human life 

Yeah, there's a goal we should all aspire to and also teach our children.

Makes perfect sense, invade a country with no proven ties to an attack on the US and kill as many innocent civilians as possible, especially children, after all, they might grow up and possibly not be like us. We got too frustrated looking for the real perpetrators so we'll make up for it in the number of dead, that will certainly protect us.

We have the biggest ones, we really should nuke the entire region, kill 'em all, we have the right.

I think YOU should lead us, get your ass to Iraq and pick uo a gun, we'll be right behind you.

If we would just show no concern for human life and use our weapons as they were designed our men and women would have been home a long time ago with hardly any of our people DEAD or injured!!!!!

Why don't you lead by exanple in showing no concern for human life? Put a bullet in your head at the earliest opportunity.

Guest Patriot

We fight with rules and concern for life. While the same people we're being polite to are killing us with whatever it takes!!!

That a scary idea, Townsman. The Kool-aid has turned to from a wussy defeatocrat to a megalomaniac wanting to nuke everyone.

Listen carefully !! Put the Kool-aid down and take a nap.

Showing no concern for human life is a GREAT idea. Maybe we can find some office buildings to bomb, maybe we could kill several thousand people guilty of going to work that day. That will make us all so much safer and make us all feel so much better.

Showing no concern for human life is a GREAT idea.  Maybe we can find some office buildings to bomb, maybe we could kill several thousand people guilty of going to work that day.  That will make us all so much safer and make us all feel so much better.

Now you're finally getting it!

Guest Parent
Yeah, there's a goal we should all aspire to and also teach our children.

Makes perfect sense, invade a country with no proven ties to an attack on the US and kill as many innocent civilians as possible, especially children, after all, they might grow up and possibly not be like us.  We got too frustrated looking for the real perpetrators so we'll make up for it in the number of dead, that will certainly protect us.

We have the biggest ones, we really should nuke the entire region, kill 'em all, we have the right.

I think YOU should lead us, get your ass to Iraq and pick uo a gun, we'll be right behind you.

I'm sure if you,your son or daughter were there, you would rather want to be pushing a button from a ship or somewhere as far away as possible. So all you liberal, Monday morning quarterbacks who all know what we should or shouldn't be doing keep knocking our country while our people are dying everyday so you can continue to sit in your home safe and sound typing away behind a keyboard, go piss off!!!

I'm sure if you,your son or daughter were there, you would rather want to be pushing a button from a ship or somewhere as far away as possible. So all you liberal, Monday morning quarterbacks who all know what we should or shouldn't be doing keep knocking our country while our people are dying everyday so you can continue to sit in your home safe and sound typing away behind a keyboard,  go piss off!!!

There is absolutely nodisrepect intended for those who serve, there's just no belief that our actions have anything to do with allowing us to sit at home safe. It's very possible to support the troops while believing the CinC is incompetent and has made the wrong decisions. I don't believe creating a sectarian civil war is doing anything to help the US.

If YOU REALLY want to talk about people who would rather sit as far away as possible why don't you explain why there's been no news of Bush encouraging HIS children to enlist? I guess it's a worthy cause for OTHERS!

I'm sure if you,your son or daughter were there, you would rather want to be pushing a button from a ship or somewhere as far away as possible. So all you liberal, Monday morning quarterbacks who all know what we should or shouldn't be doing keep knocking our country while our people are dying everyday so you can continue to sit in your home safe and sound typing away behind a keyboard,  go piss off!!!

Go piss off yourself!!!! If you think it's a good thing to send people off to fight a war of CHOICE, and that's EXACTLY what it is, that's your right but if you think it's your way and no other then once again---GO PISS OFF!!!!!

Guest BushBacker
There is absolutely nodisrepect intended for those who serve, there's just no belief that our actions have anything to do with allowing us to sit at home safe.  It's very possible to support the troops while believing the CinC is incompetent and has made the wrong decisions.  I don't believe creating a sectarian civil war is doing anything to help the US.

If YOU REALLY want to talk about people who would rather sit as far away as possible why don't you explain why there's been no news of Bush encouraging HIS children to enlist?  I guess it's a worthy cause for OTHERS!

"creating a sectarian war" ?? Put the Kool-aid down. The Sunni's and Kurds have been fighting for a thousand years. I realize you defeatocrats like to blame Bush for everything, but try to keep it within the realm of possible. BTW .... I read that Bush is encouraging to daughters to join the marines. SEMPER FI !!

"creating a sectarian war"  ??  Put the Kool-aid down. The Sunni's and Kurds have been fighting  for a thousand years.  I realize you defeatocrats like to blame Bush for everything, but try to keep it within the realm of possible.  BTW .... I read that Bush is encouraging to daughters to join the marines.  SEMPER FI  !!

As uaual you blather and lie with no factual basis.

It's the Suunis and SHIITES at war, the Kurds are a whole 'nother ETHNIC,NOT SECTARIAN issue. Try to at least learn some basic facts before you jump in with comments, I guess that's why you're limited to stupid Kool-Aid comments.

You are correct in saying they've been fighting for a thousand years, one of the reasons I think it highly unlikely Bush or anyone else is likely to end the fighting in any reasonable time. I say PROTECT AMERICA, those who spend centuries arguing "my god is better than your god" will just have to fend for themselves until they learn better ways.

You READ Bush was encouraging his daughters to join the Marines? Cite your source or just more of your delusional blather?