Drinkers get it.

Guest BushBacker.

Guest a proud american
You're blaming Bush for not preventing the private plane from hitting the building in NY ??  That is really funny.

I'm not blaming Bush, I only asked the question what was the first thing you thought about when you heard that a plane hit an apartment building.

Guest Patriot
You?  Think?  Blind Faith with NO thought is more your style.

I do have blind faith in some things; That Defeatocrats are cowardly, Kool-aid drinking, cut and run, tax and spend, America bashers who are prolonging the war with their constant bickering and back-biting.

Guest a proud american
The first thing I thought about was how the defeatocrats would try to blame Bush for it.

What blame Bush? We couldn't possibly blame bush. We're fitin em over there so we don't have to fite em over here. I guess the pilots from NORAD were just getting some flight time in. And those New Yorkers. What were they thinking.

I do have blind faith in some things;  That Defeatocrats are cowardly, Kool-aid drinking, cut and run, tax and spend, America bashers who are prolonging the war with their constant bickering and back-biting.

The ONLY thing prolonging the war is arrogant, inept, stubborn, alleged leadership.

An REMF talking about cowardly, how ironic.

Cut and run? Tax and spend?

Tell the REAL LIES of YOUR KIND!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Guest Concerned Citizen
I do have blind faith in some things;  That Defeatocrats are cowardly, Kool-aid drinking, cut and run, tax and spend, America bashers who are prolonging the war with their constant bickering and back-biting.

Amen, Patriot. If these defeatocrats were in power during WW2, I think we'd all be speaking German by now.

Amen, Patriot.  If these defeatocrats were in power during WW2, I think we'd all be speaking German by now.

Just ONE MORE display of the neo-Nazi-cons' distance from reality.

READ CAREFULLY! D E M O C R A T S WERE IN CONTROL DURING WWII AND DID WHAT THEY HAD TO DO.

Do You and BushWacker share a room in the delusion ward?

WANKER!

What blame Bush? We couldn't possibly blame  bush. We're fitin em over there so we don't have to fite em over here. 

We've heard THAT argument before and IF it were true we'd currently be seeing battalions of VietCong marching down Main St. Just another cheap sound bite with no meaning.

Ahhhhhhh............the REMF is a regular cornucopia of cheesy, meaningless sound bites.

Taz and spend? If ONCE in your life you actually gave some thought to something you'd realize that that is how government's are funded to a large extent, by taxes. Your cgerished neo-Nazi-cons who conytinually put forth the promise of less government have in reality ( I KNOW that's something out of your range ) have created the LARGEST, GREEDIEST government ever in the US.

IF you ever thought you'd realize that this administration has done things to cause people like Warren Buffet to say he pays a lower tax rate than the average working man. And spend? This administration has pissed away over $300 BILLION dollars, largely in support of Haliburton and a corrupt Iraqi government with no apparent long term bbenefit to the US.

Personally I'd prefer a government that generates a more equitable tax code and spends that money on things that will benefit the US, two things this adminisr=tration has failed miserably at.

Guest Patriot
Ahhhhhhh............the REMF is a regular cornucopia of cheesy, meaningless sound bites.

Taz and spend?  If ONCE in your life you actually gave some thought to something you'd realize that that is how government's are funded to a large extent, by taxes.  Your cgerished neo-Nazi-cons who conytinually put forth the promise of less government have in reality ( I KNOW that's something out of your range ) have created the LARGEST, GREEDIEST government ever in the US.

IF you ever thought you'd realize that this administration has done things to cause people like Warren Buffet to say he pays a lower tax rate than the average working man.  And spend?  This administration has pissed away over $300 BILLION dollars, largely in support of Haliburton and a corrupt Iraqi government with no apparent long term bbenefit to the US.

Personally I'd prefer a government that generates a more equitable tax code and spends that money on things that will benefit the US, two things this adminisr=tration has failed miserably at.

Congratulations !! You just typed the longest post this year that doesn't contain one word of accuracy or fact. Only a Kool-aider could do that.

That's exactly why you're an idiot, you make no effort to learn anything.

Congratulations !!  You just typed the longest post this year that doesn't contain one word of accuracy or fact.  Only a Kool-aider could do that.

Just because you are too stupid, too narrow minded, too tunnel-visoned, and too lazy to dp other than blindly believe whatever pap is forced down your throat doesn't make something untrue or inaccurate.

The biggest inaccuracy we see far too often is a lying REMF referring to himself as a patriot.

Congratulations !!  You just typed the longest post this year that doesn't contain one word of accuracy or fact.  Only a Kool-aider could do that.

As usua you're completely unaware of the facts or just your usual lying self.

Or, how many shares of Halliburton do you own?

Actually, there's a lot of truth there. Idiots like you would rather believe cheesy, theatrical BullSh*t like "Mission Accomplished" and other sound bites.

cut and run, stay the course, mision accomplished, blah, blah, blah

The cowboy may be off the ranch but the BullSh*t continues to flow.

Given YOUR history of being a LIAR and YOUR continual posting of LIES, YOU commenting on accuracy and fact is laughable.

And...................your Kool-Aid remarks are STILL ASININE and BORING.

I guess ASININE is natural considering the source.

Guest Patriot
That's exactly why you're an idiot, you make no effort to learn anything.

That's not true. I've learned that Defeatocrats are cowards that want to cut and run from the middle east and I've also learned that Defeatocrats will "lie & deny" whenever it's convenient to their defeatist agenda.

That's not true.  I've learned that Defeatocrats are cowards that want to cut and run from the middle east and I've also learned that Defeatocrats will "lie & deny" whenever it's convenient to their defeatist agenda.

The only THINGS YOU have learned are cheap, meaningless, sound bites.

YOU have TAUGHT us however how INCREDIBLY GULLIBLE, STUPID, and ASININE you can be. AND.............YOU have demonstrated that YOU are a LIAR to boot.