Drinkers get it.

Guest BushBacker.

Guest Patriot
Of course if you weren't so busy dreaming up your asinine Kool-Aid remarks and reveling in your rape fantasies you might realize that the law has evolved and established LEGAL ways to scan phones calls searching for terrorists.  You of course in your infinite neo-Nazi-con stupidity and arrogance think the cowboy should be given a crown, referred to as King George, and allowed to do as he pleases.

If we do get hit again, it will have been enabled by a man hell bent on pursuing a personal vendetta instead of pursuing terrorists as he should be doing.  I guess he switched to Kool-Aid when he sobered up?

He's not persuing terrorists ?? The Kool-aid must have you in a coma.

Guest Patriot
We KNOW you speak more than opinion, you also lie.

Click your heels, sakute your leader. check under your bed for commies, and look in the mirror to see someone who has no concept of why, how, or on what principles the US was founded.

Calling yourself Patriot is like calling a Peterbilt a sports car.

I checked under my bed and found 3 defeatocrats hiding under there, drunk on Kool-aid. I'll tell you, don't leave your door unlocked.

Guest Patriot
I am neither an authority or an expert but I do, believe it or not research issues. In case you don't know what the fourth Amendment says, I will qote it to you verbatum: The rights of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects shall not be violated; and no warrant shall issue but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

I think that it is fairly understandable to the common man and can be applied to any scenario you choose. And, believe it or not it was a principle applied to the assassination of Lincoln. Wasn't his shooting an act of terrorism? And, didn't they try and convict several conspirators in the process? But they did it without arresting every citizen in Maryland, DC and Virginia. They did it with police work. No one, especially us defeatacrats wants another 9/11, but as has been posted the government can for three days gain information and then go to the FISA Court for a warrant. You may be perfectly willing to give up your rights, but we aren't. It is interesting though, that no Congressman or Senator has called for a new Constitutional Amendment that would allow this or any future President the authority he perceives he needs. They want one to ban flag burning, gay marriage but not terrorism. Maybe you can explain that one to us kool aid drinkers. And just in case you didn't see it before, you can find an awful amount of information by going to www.thomas.gov.

Where in the 4th admendment does it mention scanning phone calls ?? Only the paranoia of the defeatocrats would see a connection between being secure in their person and having a phone call scanned. Like I said before, if it enables the good guys to catch the bad guys, they can listen to me talking to my aunt millie any day of the week.

What would you know about what country our military's in.  With your head in the  Kool-aid jar, you don't know what town you're in.

Most who should know seem to agree al Qaeda so called leaders have moved into Pakistan, being much of our resources are bogged down in Iraq I think we're going in the wrong direction. TRY to face reality once in a while instead of concentrating on your asinine Kool-Aid obsession.

Where in the 4th admendment does it mention scanning phone calls ?? Only the paranoia of the defeatocrats would see a connection between being secure in their person and having a phone call scanned. Like I said before, if it enables the good guys to catch the bad guys, they can listen to me talking to my aunt millie any day of the week.

And like anybody whose head isn't up their butt knows the TRUE good guys are willing to act within the law they are sworn to protect, you and your kind of course prefer the illegal ctions of an arrogant cowboy who thinks he's a king.

I forget, did the Republican tradition of believing the president's above the law start with with Nixon or some prvious political hack?

I checked under my bed and found 3 defeatocrats hiding under there, drunk on Kool-aid.  I'll tell you, don't leave your door unlocked.

Wah! Wah! Wah!

Mommy! Mommy!

The other kids got Kool-Aid and I got none, I'm gonna be scarred for life!

Wah! Wah! Wah!

You who would so easily and willingly give up the hard fought for and won rights of all Americans are a sorry excuse for a patriot, you're more like a lamb going meekly to slaughter, must be the REMF in you.

Paranoia? Hardly! I have a very healthy fear and distrust of those who would so easily trample the law of the land claiming "they" know better and it's for "our" own good.

Good little doggie, lie down, shut up, and do as you're told.

I think I'll call you...............................Blind Faith

Guest a proud american

I think you need to read it again and show me where it says that its ok to violate a persons right just so long as they agreee with it. If you truly are a patriot then you should be as angry as the rest of us. When people start allowing the Government to scan, as you call it our phone calls, then where do you draw the line? When do you say enough. This issue isn't a left or right leaning issue. It's an issue of the Government attempting to convince it's citizens that eroding their rights is ok and serves the greater good. It doesn't and leads to more erosion. When a person gives up their rights then they deserve none. Thats the point. Some day maybe you'll see that and finally understand what the rest of uf us know. Calling people names solves nothing. If it somehow makes you feel better than fine. Keep on doing it. If it means that I maintain my rights than it is definately worth it.

Guest Patriot
I think you need to read it again and show me where it says that its ok to violate a persons right just so long as they agreee with it. If you truly are a patriot then you should be as angry as the rest of us. When people start allowing the Government to scan, as you call it our phone calls, then where do you draw the line? When do you say enough. This issue isn't a left or right leaning issue. It's an issue of the Government attempting to convince it's citizens that eroding their rights is ok and serves the greater good. It doesn't and leads to more erosion. When a person gives up their rights then they deserve none. Thats the point. Some day maybe you'll see that and finally understand what the rest of uf us know. Calling people names solves nothing. If it somehow makes you feel better than fine. Keep on doing it. If it means that I maintain my rights than it is definately worth it.

PARANOIA !!!!! It is absolutely a wacko left issue ! Every one of my republican friends agree 100% with scanning phone calls to find terrorists. What is it with defeatocrats who refer to the government like it is the gestapo ?? The "government" is not interested in you talking to your aunt millie. If your call was scanned, as soon as they recognized that you weren't a terrorist , they would move on to the next person. Now what harm would that have caused you ?? You wouldn't even know it would have occured. You Kool-aiders are off the deep end on this issue.

PARANOIA  !!!!!  It is absolutely a wacko left issue !  Every one of my republican friends  agree 100% with scanning phone calls to find terrorists.  What is it with defeatocrats who refer to the government like it is the gestapo ??  The "government" is not interested in you talking to your aunt millie. If your call was scanned, as soon as they recognized that you weren't a terrorist , they would move on to the next person. Now what harm would that have caused you ?? You wouldn't even know it would have occured. You Kool-aiders are off the deep end on this issue.

You AND your Republican friends are truly idiots. When people in the government decide the law doesn't apply to them they are acting EXACTLY like the gestapo and need a good rap on the knuckles if not a good whack on their backside.

In the long term people like your and your friends are more dangerous to America than any outside terrorist group. Your willingness to so easily surrender your rights and suspend the Constitution is an insult to every one in history who ever EARNED the title patriot which you so readily abuse.

If you would so happily allow the government to act so lawlessly you should try one of the former SSRs. go see how good life is when the government's unconstrained by law, just stop trying to bring the US down. YOU are a traitor to the reasons the US was founded.

Guest Big Brother
PARANOIA  !!!!!  It is absolutely a wacko left issue !  Every one of my republican friends  agree 100% with scanning phone calls to find terrorists.  What is it with defeatocrats who refer to the government like it is the gestapo ??  The "government" is not interested in you talking to your aunt millie. If your call was scanned, as soon as they recognized that you weren't a terrorist , they would move on to the next person. Now what harm would that have caused you ?? You wouldn't even know it would have occured. You Kool-aiders are off the deep end on this issue.

Please make sure someone is available at your home at 3:00 PM on Tuesday Sept 5 to provide entry for our installers, montoring equpment will be installed throughout your redience at this time.

Failure to complete may result in fine and/or imprisonment.

Thank You for Lying Down Like a Meek Little Lamb

Big Brother

Have you ever considered facing reality for a moment? This issue has nothing to do with attemping to stop terrorists and what it may require, nobody's opposed to that. The issue is a president acting outside the law and thinking that's OK. It's a very simple procedure to obtain the warrant REQUIRED BY LAW to do the monotoring being done, if that's too much damn trouble for the little cowboy he deserves to be called on the carpet. He is not empowered to make law on his own, if you cannot understand that very simple fact maybe you should consider kicking your Kool-Aid obsession and actually making an attempt to know the facts before you commet on them.

Guest BushBacker
Have you ever considered facing reality for a moment?  This issue has nothing to do with attemping to stop terrorists and what it may require, nobody's opposed to that.  The issue is a president acting outside the law and thinking that's OK.  It's a very simple procedure to obtain the warrant REQUIRED BY LAW to do the monotoring being done, if that's too much damn trouble for the little cowboy he deserves to be called on the carpet.  He is not empowered to make law on his own, if you cannot understand that very simple fact maybe you should consider kicking your Kool-Aid obsession and actually making an attempt to know the facts before you commet on them.

News flash !! No where in the constitution does it say a warrant is required to scan phone calls for terrorist activity. That's something the Kool-aid drinking, Bush-hating, wacko-left defeatocrats have dreamed up. You would rather see the terrorists attack the U.S. again than agree with Bush. Hang your heads in shame.

News flash !!  No where in the constitution does it say a warrant is required to scan phone calls for terrorist activity.  That's something the Kool-aid drinking, Bush-hating, wacko-left defeatocrats have dreamed up.  You would rather see the terrorists attack the U.S. again than agree with Bush. Hang your heads in shame.

Ahhhhhhhhh.................so now it that silly little head of yours you claim to be more qualified in matters of law than a Federal Judge? And you still have time to blather on this forum? AMAZING!

WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!!!!! There IS a LAW that requires a warrant for what your little cowboy has been doing.

Guest BushBacker
Ahhhhhhhhh.................so now it that silly little head of yours you claim to be more qualified in matters of law than a Federal Judge?  And you still have time to blather on this forum?  AMAZING!

WAKE UP YOU IDIOT!!!!!!  There IS a LAW that requires a warrant for what your little cowboy has been doing.

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath. NO WHERE in the constitution does it mention scanning phone calls being a violation of personal liberties.

Think about it Dummy, telephones didn't exist when the constitution was written.

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath.  NO WHERE in the constitution does it mention scanning phone calls being a violation of personal liberties.

Think about it Dummy,  telephones didn't exist when the constitution was written.

YOU think about it you stupid WANKER! Airplane didn't exist when the Constituion was written but we have laws that govern their operation, radio and television didn't exist when the Constituion was written but we have laws that govern their operation.

I could go on for hours but I don't want to overload that feeble little peabrain of yours.

Wrong again, Kool-aid breath.  NO WHERE in the constitution does it mention scanning phone calls being a violation of personal liberties.

Think about it Dummy,  telephones didn't exist when the constitution was written.

Doesn't mention computers or cars either. I'm sending a crew to your residence this week to confiscate your car, computer, phone, and what the hell?, radio nd TV too. After all, they're not mentioned in the Constitution.

Guest BushBacker
YOU think about it you stupid WANKER!  Airplane didn't exist when the Constituion was written but we have laws that govern their operation, radio and television didn't exist when the Constituion was written but we have laws that govern their operation.

I could go on for hours but I don't want to overload that feeble little peabrain of yours.

Of course we have have laws to govern just about everything, we weren't talking about all laws. YOU were quoting the constitution, YOU said scanning phone calls is a violation of the 4th admendment. I said the Kool-aid has saturated your brain so you no longer know what you're talking about. The 4th admendment speaks to search and seizure of personal property. Only the paranoid, wacko left, Kool-aid drinking defeatocrats would interpret search and seizure to mean scanning phone calls to find terrorists. Drink Up.

Of course we have have laws to govern just about everything, we weren't talking about all laws.  YOU were quoting the constitution, YOU said scanning phone calls is a violation of the 4th admendment. 

THAT's an ABSOLUTE LIE! I NEVER quoted the Constitution about this issue nor did I bring uo the 4th amendement, actually it's TWO ABSOLUTE LIES on your part. Are you and your comrade PatRat in a competition for writing the MOST LIES?

Stick your asinine Kool-Aid obsessed remarks where you'll probably lie once again and tell us the sun is shining.

You lie like a rug Mister LiarBacker.

Of course we have have laws to govern just about everything, we weren't talking about all laws.  YOU were quoting the constitution, YOU said scanning phone calls is a violation of the 4th admendment. I said the Kool-aid has saturated your brain so you no longer know what you're talking about. The 4th admendment speaks to search and seizure of personal property. Only the paranoid, wacko left, Kool-aid drinking  defeatocrats would interpret search and seizure to mean scanning phone calls to find terrorists. Drink Up.

You're a lying piece of crap.

The Constitution was never quoted in that regard.

The fourth amendment was never mentioned other than by your sorry lying ass.

You're a Kool-Aid obsessed lying piece of crap.

Guest BushBacker
You're a lying piece of crap.

The Constitution was never quoted in that regard.

The fourth amendment was never mentioned other than by your sorry lying ass.

You're a Kool-Aid obsessed lying piece of crap.

Wrong Again, Kool-aid breath. Go back to page 2, scroll down to the 5th post from "a proud american". This wacko left Kool-aid drinker quotes the constitution and the 4th admendment verbatim.

I guess the Kool-aid has effected your memory as well.