Drinkers get it.

Guest BushBacker.

Wrong Again, Kool-aid breath.  Go back to page 2, scroll down to the 5th post from "a proud american".  This wacko left Kool-aid drinker quotes the constitution and the 4th admendment verbatim.

I guess the Kool-aid has effected your memory as well.

Well. for once you blather actually has some factual basis, see if you can stay on reality for a bit.

You're still a blathering, Kool-Aid obsessed wanker.

Remember, WANKERS are led by a 'W'

Guest a proud american
Wrong Again, Kool-aid breath.  Go back to page 2, scroll down to the 5th post from "a proud american".  This wacko left Kool-aid drinker quotes the constitution and the 4th admendment verbatim.

I guess the Kool-aid has effected your memory as well.

You need to go back and read it again. Only this time try to read the language as if you were an objective individual and not one who misconstrues the intent to fit their defense of an idiot.

The first part speaks to the rights of individuals. The second part speaks to the method and means of an appropriate warrant or, oath and affirmation. The FISA Court was designed to give an administration virtually unfettered authority to seek a warrant. However, the request must be based on probable cause and the person (s) seeking the warrant must affirm to the validity. So the question remains, since the Government has this authority there are only two conclusions you can reach. Either what they are doing would not be constitutional and herefore they couldn't secure a warrant or they believe that the law doesn't apply to them. There is a reason why the constitution was written the way it was and why the founders set up three separate branches of Government. And there was a reason why the judge issued the ruling. No one is in disagreement that there are bad people out there who mean us harm. But, there has to be a statute in law that gives the Administration the authority. The problem is, we have a President who believes he can do what he wants and then hide behind what he percieves to be his authority. This is the same basic arguement Nixon tried. It didn't work then and it probably won't work now. What's sad is you people want to justify your position by saying you have nothing to hide or they didn't have cell phones or they didn't have this or that. Using your arguement, then why have a document to protect you if you don't care enough to stand up for it. What we are seeing from this President is fear and control. Keep the people afraid and we can do what we want. When this happens then we deserve no rights and sadly I believe that this is the intent. If you honestly think that this Administration has kept us safe because of what they are doing than you are the one that needs to drink the kool-aid.

BB. you make me SO proud.  You spout a bunch of crap with no factual basis and if there's questions you conveniently ignore them, what a guy!  My legacy goes on :angry:

PS: Don't forget your daily underbed commie check

Please excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is a "kool-aider"?

Guest a proud american

It's a neo-conservative term for anyone who doesn't share their views. The neo's believe in only one thing. That they are right and everyone who doesn't agree with them is a kool-aid drinker. They confuse facts with fiction and when they are called on it, rather than respond with any worthwhile information they simply throw names and question peoples patriotism because, after all they have all they answers. When you read what they say and try to give them honest information or web sites that they can go to get the facts they just call you more names and distort the facts a little more. Like, quoting the Constitution, they say well there weren't cell phones back then and there wasn't this or that back then and we have nothing to hide and so we don't care. Us neo's are right and everyone else is wrong. One guy calls himself a patriot which is ok with me. But he should look up the term patriot because I don't think that giving up even a small part of your rights is patriotic. Actually, I love it when they respond with these ridiculous comments because it only serves to show why we're in the mess we're in. And also, they spout about how they're veterans and theres no way a person could be a disabled veteran and a proud american. They took the same oath I did where it says in part, to defend the constitution. I guess they must have had their fingers crossed behind their back when they got to that part. And to be fair is also says against all enemies both foreign and domestic so they ignore one part to defend the other. In any event, this is what a kool-aid drinker reads like. And also, they say we're fitin em over there so we don't have to fight em over here. Yea, right, the terrorists have read this web site and have all left the country.

Guest Patriot

The term "Kool-aider" refers to the loony left wing of the democratic party. If you remember Jim Jones and his cult of followers that committed mass suicide after drinking poisoned Kool-aid. It's sort of like the democratic party today, blindly following the diatribes of the wacko lefties like "Screaming Dean", "Shoot them in the back" Kerry and "Drown your girlfriends" Kennedy.

Guest BushBacker
You need to go back and read it again. Only this time try to read the language as if you were an objective individual and not one who misconstrues the intent to fit their defense of an idiot.

The first part speaks to the rights of individuals. The second part speaks to the method and means of an appropriate warrant or, oath and affirmation. The FISA Court was designed to give an administration virtually unfettered authority to seek a warrant. However, the request must be based on probable cause and the person (s) seeking the warrant must affirm to the validity. So the question remains, since the Government has this authority there are only two conclusions you can reach. Either what they are doing would not be constitutional and herefore they couldn't secure a warrant or they believe that the law doesn't apply to them. There is a reason why the constitution was written the way it was and why the founders set up three separate branches of Government. And there was a reason why the judge issued the ruling.  No one is in disagreement that there are bad people out there who mean us harm. But, there has to be a statute in law that gives the Administration the authority. The problem is, we have a President who believes he can do what he wants and then hide behind what he percieves to be his authority. This is the same basic arguement Nixon tried. It didn't work then and it probably won't work now. What's sad is you people want to justify your position by saying you have nothing to hide or they didn't have cell phones or they didn't have this or that. Using your arguement, then why have a document to protect you if you don't care enough to stand up for it. What we are seeing from this President is fear and control. Keep the people afraid and we can do what we want. When this happens then we deserve no rights and sadly I believe that this is the intent. If you honestly think that this Administration has kept us safe because of what they are doing than you are the one that needs to drink the kool-aid.

This is your brain on Kool-aid. A long-winded diatribe that says nothing.

Apparently BushBacker was somehow abused with Kool-Aid in his childhood. He now uses the term 'Kool-Aider' for anyone he doesn't like or whose actions/thoughts scare him.

In other word, in the real world it's just meaningless blather.

The term "Kool-aider" refers to the loony left wing of the democratic party. If you remember Jim Jones and his cult of followers  that committed mass suicide after drinking poisoned Kool-aid.  It's sort of like the democratic party today, blindly following the diatribes of the wacko lefties like "Screaming Dean", "Shoot them in the back" Kerry and "Drown your girlfriends" Kennedy.

And don't forget the term "Patriot" refers to people who are as different from you as North is from South.

Apparently BushBacker was somehow abused with Kool-Aid in his childhood.  He now uses the term 'Kool-Aider' for anyone he doesn't like or whose actions/thoughts scare him.

Thank you all for your definitions, I now understand where the term came from and I like it. :P

Guest KearnyKard
Apparently BushBacker was somehow abused with Kool-Aid in his childhood.  He now uses the term 'Kool-Aider' for anyone he doesn't like or whose actions/thoughts scare him.

Now THAT'S a typical democratic response. A drug addict in denial. LOL

Guest a proud american

I think he uses it because it's easy to remember and spell. The reverand Jim Jones all of a sudden became a democrat even though he poisoned his group in a foreign Country and I doubt that Bush Backer knows what party he was from but, what the heck all people who don't agree with him are Defeatocrats, even republicans.

I think he uses it because it's easy to remember and spell. The reverand Jim Jones all of a sudden became a democrat even though he poisoned his group in a foreign Country and I doubt that Bush Backer knows what party he was from but, what the heck all people who don't agree with him are Defeatocrats, even republicans.

"You think" ?? You should never try to think when you've been hitting the Kool-aid.

Guest Taken from a DC Press Conference

REPORTER: Mr. President, how are you planning to stimulate the economy?

BUSH: We have to stay in Iraq.

REPORTER: Mr. President, what are your thoughts on health care?

REPORTER: Mr. President, what are you doing to protect American workers' pensions?

REPORTER: Mr. President, WHY are we IN Iraq?

BUSH: Uh.............................why don't we talk about the economy. health care, or protecting pensions?

REPORTER: Mr. President, how are you planning to stimulate the economy?

REPORTER: Mr. President, what are your thoughts on health care?

REPORTER: Mr. President, what are you doing to protect American workers' pensions?

REPORTER:  Mr. President, WHY are we IN Iraq?

BUSH: Uh.............................why don't we talk about the economy. health care, or protecting pensions?

Your "reporter" must be a defeatocrat high on Kool-aid. The economy is booming. And with a booming economy, health care and pensions improve. And we must stay in Iraq, Bush is not a defeatocrat. Semper Fi.

Your "reporter" must be a defeatocrat high on Kool-aid. The economy is booming. And with a booming economy, health care and pensions improve. And we must stay in Iraq, Bush is not a defeatocrat. Semper Fi.

Ah..........neo-Nazi-con logic:

al Qaeda plans and executes attacks on the US.

Bush says he will go after those responsible for the attacks.

Iraq has NO ties to al Qaeda.

Bush invades Iraq

The economy is booming in voodoo economic land

Everything is beautiful.

And.............one more asinine Kool-Aid remark from a WANKER.

YOU should really learn that TRUE patriots don't label themselves as such, they are labeled that by those who respect them. and we ain't taking BushBacker's word to mean anything.

I guess you REMFs musta drank a loyya Kool-Aid in the past, your obsession is very boring.

The Reporter is right on the money. Bush still can't produce a reason for Iraq other than he wanted to.

Bush is an arrogant, narrow minded, tunnel visioned cowboy prone to lies such as:Mission Accomplished--What a showboating media whore he is.

The Reporter is right on the money. Bush still can't produce a reason for Iraq other than he wanted to.

Bush is an arrogant, narrow minded, tunnel visioned cowboy prone to lies such as:Mission Accomplished--What a showboating media whore he is.

I believe some anger management therapy sessions are in order here. My advice is to go to a Republican psychologist, tell him all about your obsessive / compulsive rantings and I'm sure he'll be able to help you. Good luck.

Guest a proud american

I think the bigger question is, does he really want to get Osama or does he want to keep him alive so that he can keep using fear and smear for another two years. I ask this because, according to his own Intelligence Agency, they have had no useful information on the whereabouts of Bin Laden for two years. In fact, the group responsible for tracking him has virtually been disbanded and currently has no one in charge. Before you attack me as a kool-aid drinker, do your homework and check it out for yourself.

I believe some anger management therapy sessions are in order here.  My advice is to go to a Republican psychologist,  tell him all about your obsessive / compulsive  rantings and I'm sure he'll be able to help you.  Good luck.

There was no anger in my post, only a simple statement that Bush is an arrogant, media whore.

I suggest YOU seek counseling that may be able to help you with your inability to distinguish facts from your delusional fantasy world.

I think the bigger question is, does he really want to get Osama or does he want to keep him alive so that he can keep using fear and smear for another two years. I ask this because, according to his own Intelligence Agency, they have had no useful information on the whereabouts of Bin Laden for two years. In fact, the group responsible for tracking him has virtually been disbanded and currently has no one in charge. Before you attack me as a kool-aid drinker, do your homework and check it out for yourself.

That's the question you should have asked about Clinton. The Islamic Jihadists attacked us EVERY year of the Clinton administration. And EVERY year Clinton found an excuse to not strike back. It's no wonder 9/11 occurred, by the end of the Clinton administration, the terrorists were convinced we were harmless.

How much of a proud american can you be and not be outraged by Clinton's cowardice in the face of terrorist attacks.