Draft John Leadbeater for Mayor

Guest Townwatch

I feel the Mayor will win again if he runs, Kearny has never looked better

I would vote for John Ledbetter. We need someone in this ward that will look after this side of town like they are suppose to do.

Guest Lifelong Resident
I would vote for John Ledbetter. We need someone in this ward that will look after this side of town like they are suppose to do.

My Vote is for change, and that change is John Leadbeater.

Guest third base line bleachers

Do you mean like when he had his little league pitcher *** *** ****** in the ***** with an ****** **** **** when ** ********* the young catcher to **** *****? Or, when, as Kearny Little League President he ******* by ********* ******** an ******** team at the ************ tournament, and ****** ** *** ****** ***....

Oh yea, I think he would be an upstanding mayor for the town of Kearny, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING????

My Vote is for change, and that change is John Leadbeater.

you guys have to stop posting anti-Santos stuff otherwise how is KOTW going to get a link on the official Kearny website. Please stop your idiotic attempt to go against our esteemed mayor. nobody can defeat the Mayor. the mayor is set for life. he has his county job, a free car.health insura ce. he is recession proof. the rest of us have to worry about losing out jobs and losing our houses because we cannot afford the ever increasing taxes.

• 3 weeks later...