New High School

Guest Lanscaper

Guest Lanscaper

Has anyone seen the landscaping around the High School/Stadium? It's brown, dead. All that money and the place all ready looks like crap. I'm not against the new school or the stadium, but come on, take care of it. It's not even open yet and it's gone to shit.

Guest Guest
Has anyone seen the landscaping around the High School/Stadium?  It's brown, dead.  All that money and the place all ready looks like crap.  I'm not against the new school or the stadium, but come on, take care of it.  It's not even open yet and it's gone to shit.

IT'S THE CONTAMINATION

Has anyone seen the landscaping around the High School/Stadium?  It's brown, dead.  All that money and the place all ready looks like crap.  I'm not against the new school or the stadium, but come on, take care of it.  It's not even open yet and it's gone to shit.

It was built on contaminated land right?

Guest Guest

well look where it is located you are what surrounds you right? those gems at the gardens make things go to shit the moment they breath on it. :lol:

Guest Guest

you are so petty, did you check the concrete around the school area for cracks, that will give you something else to complain about, why don't you get a life and stop worrying about the small shit, life is too short and your spending it on silly issues.........

Guest Guest
it's the heat wave dummy, or have you not come out from under your rock latley to notice............

heat wave or not, there is no water shortage and therfore no reason the grass cannot be watered every day, just as they are watering the tress everyday, but why not the grass? There are 2 men who come every morning to water the trees they planted.

Guest Guest
it's the heat wave dummy, or have you not come out from under your rock latley to notice............

Thanks for the insult, I appreciate it. The heat wave is an excuse to not water your grass? Four days of heat doesn't kill a whole area worth of grass. And the way you defend it, you'd think you personally laid the sod yourself...if you did then I would think you'd take care of it.

Guest Guest

its due to the water shortage

My grass doesn't look like that & if they weren't planning on watering it, they should have waited on planting it. What dumb asses not to know how to wisely spend money

Guest Guest
Thanks for the insult, I appreciate it.  The heat wave is an excuse to not water your grass?  Four days of heat doesn't kill a whole area worth of grass.  And the way you defend it, you'd think you personally laid the sod yourself...if you did then I would think you'd take care of it.

Four days of heat and no water WILL kill new sod, get a clue concrete jungle rat.

Guest guest
well look where it is located you are what surrounds you right? those gems at the gardens make things go to shit the moment they breath on it.  :lol:

You wait and see when those kids from the gardens are playing on it, you will eat your words, many good athletes have come out of the gardens and many more are on the way so it looks like the S&^% you are breathing is goign to blow back in your face.

Guest guest
My grass doesn't look like that & if they weren't planning on watering it, they should have waited on planting it.  What dumb asses not to know how to wisely spend money

Across the street in the Gardens, there were water hoses out alomst every day all over the grass area during the past few weeks and most of that area looks a lot better than it ever did in the past 20 yrs. At least somebody did

something right' there for a change. Don't know whether to praise Rodgers for 'something right' or whether the credit dges to the head maintaainance man, Eugene? So there is no reason that the stadium across the street shouldn't look as good or even 'better' since a pile of kids and tenants are not walking all over the stadium day and night as they are in the Gardens.>>>Unless, the stadium ground is CONTAMINATED???

Guest Guest
You wait and see when those kids from the gardens are playing on it, you will eat your words, many good athletes have come out of the gardens and many more are on the way so it looks like the S&^% you are breathing is goign to blow back in your face.

MANY GOOD ATHLETES CAME FROM ALL PARTS OF HARRISON NOT JUST THE GARDENS. I CAN'T SEE TO MANY MORE COMING FROM THE GARDENS THEY ARE ALL GETTING KICKED OUT.

Guest Guest
There is no water shortage.  Dolaghan is in charge, that might be where the problem is.

The problem lies with Dolaghan for not realizing how to do his job, first of all if he so cared about the situation with the new stadium he would notice that these people who make the decisions in Harrison McDonot and others failed to even incorporate a sprinkler system in this big stadium, for all the money they spent they could of thought about a few more bucks to put this water system. That is the reason why the two gentleman that work for the school are there everyday watering the trees and grass, how pathetic they bring several hoses and hook them up together to go around the entire stadium, what a waste of our money and time. A SPRINKLER SYSTEM WOULD HAVE PAID FOR ITSELF. WAKE UP DOLAGHAN

Guest Guest
My grass doesn't look like that & if they weren't planning on watering it, they should have waited on planting it.  What dumb asses not to know how to wisely spend money

EXACTLY, THESE PEOPLE (MAYOR AND COUNCIL) DO NOT MAKE WISE DECISIONS, WHY WOULD PEOPLE VOTE FOR MDDOUGHNA? I DON'T GET IT