Kearny Terrorist Targer

Guest concerned

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How come I'm getting the feeling pubey and kearnynj are one in the same?

That's probably because you aren't capable of thinking of something better.

SENSHI IS CORRECT.

don't throw your stupid conspiracy theories at me.. go ahead and check both our IP addresses.

Sorry "all" these posts are immature and have nothing to do with the original thread. I, for one will try to stay on topic, again my apologies to the KOTW discussion board!

Sorry "all" these posts are immature and have nothing to do with the original thread. I, for one will try to stay on topic, again my apologies to the KOTW discussion board!

you threw it off topic in the first place, don't try covering up your tracks. that's childish.

Guest RADAGAST

I thought we beat this thing to death last week..but I guess not.

TO GUEST:

I'd wager that I'm a bit older than you and I have a family also, however, I tend to agree with the 'Hey Duke' group... as you refer to them. Life doesn't get any longer just because you worry about death. If your experiences on 9/11 have made you into a person who lays awake at night... that's a pity. Perhaps you should seek help. This world would be one bleak place if we all shared your feelings.

At the risk of being a broken record, I repeat my argument: all the Orange Alerts and blockades and duct tape in the world will not protect you from dedicated crazy people who want to kill you. Inflicting ourselves by taking away our own freedom and happiness does nothing but achieve their goal for them. Does that mean we should just sit around and wait for them to hit us again, of course not. There are reasonable precausions we can take to protect ourselves and others . For all the money we've spent on Orange Alerts why is Newark Liberty Airport still not inspecting luggage the way they're supposed to? That's pretty basic and it's still screwed up. Noooo... we've got to spend a fortune protecting ourselves from nukes and poison gas while the same hijackers could do the same thing because we can't even do the simple things to protect ourselves at our airports.

To say that we have over-reacted to 9/11, IMHO, is a vast understatement. Our Homeland Security people are running around like chickens with their heads cut off

trying to protect us from everything and it simply can not be done.

Thank You for your concern, as for the lying in bed post that was a sarcastic response to a poster that stated that they were not going to lie in bed and worry about these things, that said, the person I've become after 9/11, and yes it has affected me is one who is a little more cautious. Has it stopped me from living my life as i did before no! I work in Manhatten every day I drive through the Holland and lincoln Tunnel everyday I work in some of New Yorks highest skyscrapers every day, I bring my family and children into the city on a regular basis. What I'm trying to say is our world changed on 9/11 and it will never be quite the same.Thats all I'm trying to say!

Oh young kearny nj, your mind is so open, so open ideas just pass right through it. A philosopher once said the optomist proclaims that we live in the best of all worlds, and the pessimist fears that this is true.

Guest RADAGAST
Thank You for your concern, as for the lying in bed post that was a sarcastic response to a poster that stated that they were not going to lie in bed and worry about these things, that said, the person I've become after 9/11, and yes it has affected me is one who is a little more cautious. Has it stopped me from living my life as i did before no! I work in Manhatten every day I drive through the Holland and lincoln Tunnel everyday I work in some of New Yorks highest skyscrapers every day, I bring my family and children into the city on a regular basis. What I'm trying to say is our world changed on 9/11 and it will never be quite the same.Thats all I'm trying to say!

If that post sums how you truly feel, then I have nothing but praise for you. 9/11 was the the psycolgical equivilent of a 4x4 wack across the side of the head. It's funny how those of us who remember 11/22/63, the day Kennedy was shot. We remember everything we did that day even 40 years later. We don't remember anything about the day before but that day is as vivid as if it were yesterday. Sept 11, 2001 will live on in much the same way for those who were alive to witness it and for you even more so.

My point has been that if this is a 'war' as you and Studiedandobservations contend that it is, it is not a war against Islam or the Talaban or even Osama. It's a war against insanity and our own fear of it. The real soldiers in this war are people like you who fight that fear everyday and just do your job. The real soldiers in this war are the construction workers and others who do things like rebuilt the World Trade Center PATH station in record time.

As far as I'm concerned, nothing dislays our collective middle finger to those few nut cases who would try to destroy our way of life than continuing to enjoy our way of life. They can break our buildings and kill our people but guess what?... We'll just make more. That is the spirit that will break them and has the best chance of convincing them that their 'war' is in vain.

Guest StudiesandObservations
StudiesandObservatons stated:

'i guess im proud to count myself paranoid.....'

Well, Studies it's about time you admitted it! :(

Umm Rad, YOU are the one who sees John Ashcroft hiding behind every Tree and Library Book, not me.

Well, Studies it's about time you admitted it!  :(

Umm Rad, YOU are the one who sees John Ashcroft hiding behind every Tree and Library Book, not me.

When it comes to John Ashcroft and my civil liberties... I'm paranoid... paranoid as hell.

Guest FlagMann.

Well, Studies it's about time you admitted it!  :(

When it comes to John Ashcroft and my civil liberties... I'm paranoid... paranoid as hell.

You are nothing but a whining crying, left wing liberal!!!! crybaby. :(

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Flaggman, whether or not I'm a liberal has nothing to do with the fact that I love the freedoms I have and want them protected. You really have to stop posting, man. At first, I was having a lot of fun at your expense, by reading your mindless rants, but now as your posts get shorter and more mindless it's more annoying than fun.

Guest StudiesandObservations
At first, I was having a lot of fun at your expense, by reading your mindless rants, but now as your posts get shorter and more mindless it's more annoying than fun.

Get used to it, he's been posting the same redundant drivel for years, and on several boards now.

Archived