No Contract For 3 Years

Guest FireFighter

Guest CONTRACT
Hey CONTRACT,

You have posted the same message 37 times here on this thread alone. WE KNOW! NO contract yet. I hope your doing something outside of your stupid,useless posts to secure yourself this contract. Words alone on this website are not going to get it for you any quicker. Get out from behind your computer and ORGANIZE your co-workers.Once you have a unified plan, go for it. But constant, complaining/ posting isn't working, it's just annoying everyone.

I KNOW:NO CONTRACT YET

I KNOW:NO CONTRACT YET

:):angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:angry: P.S What is this thread about Mr Rep. Still no contract! :angry:

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr Repitition

Everyone please ignore the poster named CONTRACT. He has posted the same message 38 times and has nothing new to say, thank-you. :angry:

Guest CONTRACT
Everyone please ignore the poster named CONTRACT. He has posted the same message 38 times and has nothing new to say, thank-you. :lol:

:lol: Mr Rep make it 39 times I posted! I am not the only taxpayer in town that thinks the officers of the Kfd should have a fair contract. :angry: Still no contract :angry:

Guest Guest
Everyone please ignore the poster named CONTRACT. He has posted the same message 38 times and has nothing new to say, thank-you.  :angry:

This person is on your Ignore List.

:angry:

Guest CONTRACT
:ph34r: Still no contract! But judgment day is upon the Mayor! It will cost the town a lot of extra $$$$ for not giving the officers of the Kfd a fair contract! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest July 5 years no contract

To the town taxpayers! Can you ask the Mayor how much in lawyer's fees must the town pay? Just to hold back a contract from the fire officers! When they go to court they will win anyway and get a "lump-sum" retro payment. Did the fire officers union tell the town they would help them by splitting up the retro payment? I think so. This would have saved the town from paying one "lump-sum" But instead they refused to give the fire officers just what every union in town got! And the Mayor is spending the town's $$$$ on lawyers to hold out on something the town knows it can not win. There is more to this than just what is stated here so please ask the Mayor some hard questions and just wait and see if he can answer them.

Guest Guest

ask the Mayor a hard question and you know what you'll get?

that's right.

another hard question, for you. and then your question will be forgotten.

and then everyone will be confused, er I mean happy. I meant to say everyone will be happy.

Guest Not today
Stop crying, Harrison Got a HUGE contract as always. Thanks for putting out all our fires.

We All Love You,

Chief

2 Deputy Chiefs

3 Battalion Chiefs

48 Captains

2 Firemen

1 Dog

How'd they swing a dog?

Guest Guest
When will the Mayor give a fair contract to the officers of the Kfd?

A little Brie with that whine?

No thankyou. Just a fair contract please.

Guest Guest
When will you give the Fd a contract Mr Mayor?

When you put in the palm scanners that Mr. Dyl felt were so good for the teachers. :ph34r::lol::lol:

Archived