No Contract For 3 Years

Guest FireFighter

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CONTRACT
Contract,

Stop repeating yourself! Keep it up and I'll make sure you never get one! Stupid-twit!

:angry: Still no contract for the KFSOA :angry: You dont matter. The arbitrator will decide the outcome! We will then get a fair contract that the mayor will not give us. :angry:

Guest Question

Who are the key people in the fire department when it comes to contracts? Who is in charge of the Kearny Fire Union? How can these people be contacted? Phone numbers anyone?

Its time to bring this contract BS to and end, if the community doesn't stand beside our firefighters, police officers, and town employees then only we are to blame for all that is happening in this town. Who better than those who work for the town, to keep us updated on what’s going on, so that on Election Day we can throw the politicians sorry butts out of office?

Guest CONTRACT
When will the Mayor have a FAIR contract for the Officers of the Kfd? :unsure:

:angry: When will the Mayor have a FAIR contract for the Officers of the Kfd? :angry:

Guest G.R.I.P.
Who are the key people in the fire department when it comes to contracts? Who is in charge of the Kearny Fire Union? How can these people be contacted? Phone numbers anyone?

Its time to bring this contract BS to and end, if the community doesn't stand beside our firefighters, police officers, and town employees then only we are to blame for all that is happening in this town. Who better than those who work for the town, to keep us updated on what’s going on, so that on Election Day we can throw the politicians sorry butts out of office?

Dont worry , When only 12% of the towns elegible voters go to the polls it doesn t concern anyone in office they automatically get re- elected.. the other 78 % complain.

I always vote against these incumbants ...someone new has to be better then what we have.

Guest Guest

Dont worry , When only 12% of the towns elegible voters go to the polls it doesn t concern anyone in office they automatically get re- elected.. the other 78 % complain.

I always vote against these incumbants ...someone new has to be better then what we have.

What would you want out of someone new? Why doesn't the KFD put someone in one of the council seats, support them and help them then maybe you could have a voice. When is the dead line to petition to run? I am sure it’s coming up soon, so you better get working soon if you want a voice on the council. One voice would be better than what you have now.

Guest Guest
What would you want out of someone new? Why doesn't the KFD put someone in one of the council seats, support them and help them then maybe you could have a voice. When is the dead line to petition to run? I am sure it’s coming up soon, so you better get working soon if you want a voice on the council. One voice would be better than what you have now.

Why doesn't the KFD put someone in one of the council seats, support them and help them then maybe you could have a voice.

I don't think that he/she meant a fireman.. i think they meant someone from the community, could be your voice. how about a teamster, they work under contract, and could bring in "The Family" to help you out. haha

Guest Yogi Berra
Dont worry , When only 12% of the towns elegible voters go to the polls  it doesn t concern anyone in office  they automatically get re- elected..  the other 78 % complain.

Is that like my "Baseball is 90% mental -- the other half is physical"?

Time to get a grip on the math skills.

Guest what?
Fire Dept members aren't allowed to be on the council, sorry B)

What? The only members of the Fire Department that can not hold an elected position in the Town of Kearny are those who do not reside in Town.

Guest Guest

Stop crying, Harrison Got a HUGE contract as always. Thanks for putting out all our fires.

We All Love You,

Chief

2 Deputy Chiefs

3 Battalion Chiefs

48 Captains

2 Firemen

1 Dog

Guest truth
Stop crying, Harrison Got a HUGE contract as always. Thanks for putting out all our fires.

We All Love You,

Chief

2 Deputy Chiefs

3 Battalion Chiefs

48 Captains

2 Firemen

1 Dog

Countless cats saved.

Guest Mr. Repitition

Hey CONTRACT,

You have posted the same message 37 times here on this thread alone. WE KNOW! NO contract yet. I hope your doing something outside of your stupid,useless posts to secure yourself this contract. Words alone on this website are not going to get it for you any quicker. Get out from behind your computer and ORGANIZE your co-workers.Once you have a unified plan, go for it. But constant, complaining/ posting isn't working, it's just annoying everyone.

I KNOW:NO CONTRACT YET

:D:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guest CONTRACT
Hey CONTRACT,

You have posted the same message 37 times here on this thread alone. WE KNOW! NO contract yet. I hope your doing something outside of your stupid,useless posts to secure yourself this contract. Words alone on this website are not going to get it for you any quicker. Get out from behind your computer and ORGANIZE your co-workers.Once you have a unified plan, go for it. But constant, complaining/ posting isn't working, it's just annoying everyone.

:):angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

:angry: I am trying to make a point! 37 or 137 post's the Mayor still will not give the officers of the Kfd a fair contract! :angry:

Archived