Monthly Tenant Ass. Meeting Date

Guest guest

Guest guest
:ph34r:  What the hell are you talking about?

u think they need a new vp, what the hell has she ever done to anyone down there? she is one of the nicest people i've ever met. she has more respect for people and is always nice to everyone she meets. you f****** people have nothing else better to do then talk about people who don't bother anyone, u must be real jealous, she takes real good care of her son, and goes to work every day, you people are very ungreatful pieces of s***, you stopped picking on the prez, now you're going to work you're way down the line, leave these ladies alone, if it weren't for them u pieces of horse s*** would have nothing down here. so get a life and a job.

Guest guest
We need a new vice pres.

i don't get this everytime someone gets put the the trespassers list these ladies get blamed for it, they have nothing to do with any of this, it's up to mike rogers, the harrison pd and hud, why do you call to find out the real facts, you are all talk and no action. people need to get their facts straight b4 you open you're big mouths, they need to get a hell of alot more people out of here. I was at the meeting last month and someone said that the prez does not have a back bone, look who does'nt have a back bone now.

Guest guest
We need a new vice pres.

must be all the drunks and junkies talking all this shit about the tenants assoc. learn to take care of you're own, the next generation of all those assholes will be just like their parents, nothing but junkies, drunks and low lives!!!

Guest Guest
u think they need a new vp, what the hell has she ever done to anyone down there? she is one of the nicest people i've ever met. she has more respect for people and is always nice to everyone she meets. you f****** people have nothing else better to do then talk about people who don't bother anyone, u must be real jealous, she takes real good care of her son, and goes to work every day, you people are very ungreatful pieces of s***, you stopped picking on the prez, now you're going to work you're way down the line, leave these ladies alone, if it weren't for them u pieces of horse s*** would have nothing down here. so get a life and a job.

:lol: BRAVO!!!! Well said!!! :lol:

Guest Guest
i don't get this everytime someone gets put the the trespassers list these ladies get blamed for it, they have nothing to do with any of this, it's up to mike rogers, the harrison pd and hud, why do you call to find out the real facts, you are all talk and no action. people need to get their facts straight b4 you open you're big mouths, they need to get a hell of alot more people out of here. I was at the meeting last month and someone said that the prez does not have a back bone, look who does'nt have a back bone now.

:lol: Who doesn't have a back bone? Say it to my face.

Guest Guest

who they really have to get off the tenants assc. is the one that's sits in all the yards to catch the gossip. Then goes and repeats it, all the while her kids are in the house like hermits. People cannot believe she just had a baby. Disgrace. Those kids have no life.

Guest hello
WE DO NOT NEED A NEW VICE PRESIDENT OF THE TENANTS ASSOC. SHE IS DOING A FINE JOB SORRY TO RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS BUT WE ARE HAPPY  WITH HER.THERE ARE USUALLY 3 TENANTS FROM THE K/C THAT EVER COME TO ANY MEETING ANYWAY WHY?ARE YOU BOTHERING NOW. SHE WILL BE VOTED IN AGAIN AND AGAIN IF YOU YOU NOT LIKE HER OH WELL TO BAD SO SAD STAY HOME NO LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TENANTS ASSOC IT IS A TOUGH JOB SO LETS NOT GO THERE.

Please post the meetings, I know it is the third Monday of every month but sometimes they are cancelled and we aren't notifed. If you are talking about who i think you are, you have some real issues, she is a good woman and you need to leave her alone she doesn't bother a soul. Stop being a hater.

Guest Guest

You need to take it easy on the language and calm down, you need to kill them with kindness and not let them get to you.

Guest Her Friends
who they really have to get off the tenants assc. is the one that's sits in all the yards to catch the gossip. Then goes and repeats it, all the while her kids are in the house like hermits. People cannot believe she just had a baby. Disgrace. Those kids have no life.

Last I knew, she has a job, her husband has a job and they support their children and it is up to the parents to raise their own children as they see fit. And YOU are the disgrace for even bringing their children up in this kind of forum. What has she and her family ever done to you? Remember what they say about throwing stones in glass houses? If shes so up into the gossip as you say, she probobly knows more about you than you think she does cuz guess what? She was told who posted this :lol:

Guest Guest
Tell me who posted and I have a bridge to sell you.

She knows who she is and the person they are talking about knows who she is and thats all that need to know because you know very well, KOTW will not post any intials or names. That person should have never posted anything about her kids on here anyway because they are just that, kids.