Kearny In 2004

Guest Radagast

Guest Radagast

Greetings all! Happy 2004!

It's been a while and I see some things have changed on the KOTW board. No more Joe Weber or posts from Town Officials (except for J. Mangin). I do see Flagy is still here and just as abhorent as ever. Ahh... but at least he's consistent. Nice to see some new blood here also. A new prospective may be just what we need.

My usual rants are about local politics but there hasn't been a lot of 'politics' going on in Town lately (look it up in the dictionary and you'll know what I mean)

I will say, however, that when I see more discussion about the absence of a municipal labor contract on this board than at a Town Council meeting ...well... I just get the impression that the cork has been in the bottle far to long. No good can come from this situation for anyone.

Anyway... glad to be back and I promise to have more of my trademark boring disortations to share with you. See ya Sunday at the High School.

Anyway... glad to be back and I promise to have more of my trademark boring disortations to share with you. See ya Sunday at the High School.

did you mean "dissertations" or "distortions"?

Guest Radagast

did you mean "dissertations" or "distortions"?

The first one... sorry my spelling hasn't improved either. Gee. ya sure you're not Joe Weber? He was great at correcting spelling too. If you are looking for distortion, sorry that I can't accommodate you.

Greetings all! Happy 2004!

It's been a while and I see some things have changed on the KOTW board. No more Joe Weber or posts from Town Officials (except for J. Mangin). I do see Flagy is still here and just as abhorent as ever. Ahh... but at least he's consistent. Nice to see some new blood here also. A new prospective may be just what we need.

My usual rants are about local politics but there hasn't been a lot of 'politics' going on in Town lately (look it up in the dictionary and you'll know what I mean)

I will say, however, that when I see more discussion about the absence of a municipal labor contract on this board than at a Town Council meeting ...well... I just get the impression that the cork has been in the bottle far to long. No good can come from this situation for anyone.

Rad,

You're right. It is nice to see some new blood. And new perspectives should always be welcome.

Still, it's also nice to hear an "old" perspective every now and then.

Welcome back.

Councilman Jim Mangin

Archived