Santos and Bush

wu-su

Here's more delusions  I'm having......  I'm thinking Gore lost. I'm thinking Kerry lost. I'm thinking the next president in '08 will be Republican.  I'm thinking the Democratic party is going down the tubes because the Kool-aid drinking radical left (like yourself ) is destroying it. I'm thinking international terrorism is here to stay and the American public will never elect a Democratic president in times of war.  Better stock up on Kool-aid and re-new your subscription to the NY Times.

YOU can THINK whatever you like. I KNOW YOU are a LIAR.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patriot
YOU can THINK whatever you like.  I KNOW YOU are a LIAR.

Well, if you think it .... It must be true. I've never known any Kool-aid drinker to be wrong. After all, it was the Kool-aiders that uncovered the fact that Bush bombed the World Trade Towers. The Republicans could have never come up with that gem.

Guest BushBacker
Well, if you think it .... It must be true.  I've never known any Kool-aid drinker to be wrong.  After all, it was the Kool-aiders that uncovered the fact that Bush bombed the World Trade Towers. The Republicans could have never come up with that gem.

There was a Bush-hating University of Wisconsin professor on Fox News. He was saying the only way the towers could have been brought down was with bombs. And Bush did it so he could start a war. This is a brain on Kool-aid.

Well, if you think it .... It must be true. 

I didn't say I THINK YOU are a LIAR, I said I KNOW YOU are a LIAR. learn how to read, wanker.

YOU are the one who said neither Clinton ever had a book make #1 on the best seller list, that's an easily confirmed LIE from YOU.

There was a Bush-hating University of Wisconsin professor on Fox News.  He was saying the only way the towers could have been brought down was with bombs.  And Bush did it so he could start a war.  This is a brain on Kool-aid.

There's delusional nut cases on both sides of the issue, you and PatRat are the proof on the cowboy side.

Well, if you think it .... It must be true.  I've never known any Kool-aid drinker to be wrong.  After all, it was the Kool-aiders that uncovered the fact that Bush bombed the World Trade Towers. The Republicans could have never come up with that gem.

Just ANOTHER asinine, stupid Kool-Aid remark. Will YOU EVER have anything sensible to say besides your lies and boring blather?

Guest Patriot
Just ANOTHER asinine, stupid Kool-Aid remark.  Will YOU EVER have anything sensible to say besides your lies and boring blather?

Apparently you missed the University of Wisconsin professor on all the news channels saying he had proof that Bush blew up the Trade Towers with bombs planted on various floors because he needed a reason to start a war ??

You must have had your head in the Kool-aid jar while he was on.

Apparently you missed the University of Wisconsin professor on all the news channels saying he had proof that Bush blew up the Trade Towers with bombs planted on various floors because he needed a reason to start a war ?? 

You must have had your head in the Kool-aid jar while he was on.

It's been said before, there's delusional nut casr=es on both sides and I won't listen to any of them. It's pretty obvious Bush didn't need a reason to go to war, at least a valid one.

Guest BushBacker
It's been said before, there's delusional nut casr=es on both sides and I won't listen to any of them.  It's pretty obvious Bush didn't need a reason to go to war, at least a valid one.

Well, you finally said it. You think 9/11 wasn't a valid reason to go to war . I wonder what all the victims families would think of your comments. You should be ashamed but I'm sure you're not. You're a Kool-aid drinker.

Well, you finally said it.  You think  9/11 wasn't a valid reason to go to war .  I wonder what all the victims families would think of your comments. You should be ashamed but I'm sure you're not. You're a Kool-aid drinker.

9/11 HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ

THE PLANNERS OF 9/11 ARE BELIEVED TO BE IN PAKISTAN. NOT IRAQ

9/11 WAS NOT A VALID REASON TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAQ.

WHERE ARE THE TIES BETWEEN 9/11 AND IRAQ YOU STUPID TWIT?

JUST MORE KOOL-AID STUPIDITY FROM A NITWIT!

YOU TRULY ARE A GRADE A IDIOT

Well, you finally said it.  You think  9/11 wasn't a valid reason to go to war .  I wonder what all the victims families would think of your comments. You should be ashamed but I'm sure you're not. You're a Kool-aid drinker.

If YOU have any evidence linking Iraq to 9/11 why are you wasting your time on this forum? You have something nobody else in the world has. you must be worth millions.

I don't see any reason for the victims' families to take comfort that we've invaded a country not linked to the attacks.

9/11 HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IRAQ

THE PLANNERS OF 9/11 ARE BELIEVED TO BE IN PAKISTAN. NOT IRAQ

9/11 WAS NOT A VALID REASON TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAQ.

WHERE ARE THE TIES BETWEEN 9/11 AND IRAQ YOU STUPID TWIT?

JUST MORE KOOL-AID STUPIDITY FROM A NITWIT!

YOU TRULY ARE A GRADE A IDIOT

Not 9/11 and Iraq, Terrorism and Iraq. I think that one seems obvious to all, unless we are to believe they all moved in after 2003. Abu Nidal lived there; now you have some homework.

BTW, STOP SHOUTING. The logic of ones argument is tied to neither the loudness of their voice, nor their use of all capital letters.

Guest Patriot
If YOU have any evidence linking Iraq to 9/11 why are you wasting your time on this forum?  You have something nobody else in the world has. you must be worth millions.

I don't see any reason for the victims' families to take comfort that we've invaded a country not linked to the attacks.

You have no evidence Iraq was not involved in 9/11. You have to think macro, not micro. When 9/11 occurred, it became clear that we had to "drain the swamp".

Iraq was the first phase in that process. The intelligence at the time indicated Saddam was building a WMD arsenal, so it was the logical first step. Whether or not it proved true is not important. Saddam needed to be taken out and we needed to retaliate for 9/11. We've gone 5 years without another attack on our soil, I have to believe that it's because we're fighting the terrorists over there.

If Clinton had been president when 9/11 occurred, after he pulled his zipper up, he would have lobbed a couple of cruise missles into Pakistan and warned them not to do that again. And we proably would have been hit again. Thank God for George Bush.

Not 9/11 and Iraq, Terrorism and Iraq.  I think that one seems obvious to all, unless we are to believe they all moved in after 2003.  Abu Nidal lived there; now you have some homework.

BTW, STOP SHOUTING.  The logic of ones argument is tied to neither the loudness of their voice, nor their use of all capital letters.

Nidal living there justifies a full scale invasion of a country? There were greater ties of terrorists to Saudi Arabia, why didn'e we invade Saudi Arabia? Some had lived in Canada, why don't we invade Canada? You still offer no reason to invade one particular nation as retaliation for an attack perpetrated by a multinational group. Our number one priotity should be fighing terrorism, NOT an attempt at full scale nation building.

SHOUTING is necessary while attempting to make some hear that have their heads impacted in their butts.

.  Whether or not it proved true is not important. 

TYPICAL neo-Nazi-con BLATHER, the TRUTH is not important.

TRUE patriots roll in their graves to see some hypocritical little twit refer to yourself as a patriot.

If you really believe the crap you're trying to write then write no more, your entire lack of a value system is summed up in those five words.

"THE TRUTH IS NOT IMPORTANT"

If Clinton had been president when 9/11 occurred, after he pulled his zipper up, he would have lobbed a couple of cruise missles into Pakistan and warned them not to do that again. And we proably would have been hit again. Thank God for George Bush.

PURE speculation by an idiot who writes "the TRUTH is not important", I'm soooooooooooooooooooo impressed.

Since you're so fond of speculation, IF George H W Bush had used a condom the world would be a better place and the US would be would be better places.

Not 9/11 and Iraq, Terrorism and Iraq.  I think that one seems obvious to all, unless we are to believe they all moved in after 2003.  Abu Nidal lived there; now you have some homework.

Just as they moved in they've moved out and now we're bogged down and the true enemy has moved somewhere else. Iraq was never an imminent threat and it was poor decison making to rush in with so little planning.

Logic would say that if we knew where Nidal was living we'd be able to track him down and eliminate him, still no justification for a full scale invasion of a nation.

al Qaeda is known to have operatives in at least 40 other countries, should we be making an attempt at nation building in all 40?

Attacking Iraq is not attacking the true problem. the terrorists are mobile, they have no country, and all we've accomplished is to foster the election of a PM with known terrorist ties who may well prove worse than Saddam and create a civil war which may tie up our resources for years while the real enemy moves on.

Guest BushBacker
Just as they moved in they've moved out and now we're bogged down and the true enemy has moved somewhere else.  Iraq was never an imminent threat and it was poor decison making to rush in with so little planning.

"they've moved out" ? "never an imminent threat" ? " rush in with so little planning" ? Straight from the pages of that wonderful radical left rag called the NY Times. You're a classic defeatocratic Kool-aider.

Guest Patriot
PURE speculation by an idiot who writes "the TRUTH is not important", I'm soooooooooooooooooooo impressed.

Since you're so fond of speculation, IF George H W Bush had used a condom the world would be a better place and the US would be would be better places.

The only speculation was that Clinton would first pull up his zipper. If he was raping an intern at the time, he would of course not be able to re-zip.

Pure speculation on your part and poorly done at that.

Here's an idea, why don't you have a new experience in your life and look at some FACTS? Why not start with this:

The current PM of Iraq has more FACTUAL links to acts of terror against the US than Saddam Hussein. Why don't you research his membership in the DAWA party and their attack on a US Embassy annex in Beirut? Why don't you take a stab at explaining FACTUALLY why that is a good thing for the US?

Or will you just continue with asinine Kool-Aid remarks and your lies and speculation?

"they've moved out" ?  "never an imminent threat" ?  " rush in with so little planning" ?  Straight from the pages of that wonderful radical left rag called the NY Times.  You're a classic defeatocratic Kool-aider.

That's right, Iraq was not an imminent threat, what neo-Nazi-con cartoon are you reading that says it was?

Just can't stay away from your asinine Kool-Aid remarks. can you? Mama must have force fed you Kool-Aid as a child, that's the only explanation for your obsession.