Santos and Bush

wu-su

Guest Guest
.  You must know the President very well to know that he "casually sends others off to war", I don't think ANY of our leaders had done that.

Just watching him prance around the deck of an aircraft carrier crowing "mission accomplished" while men were still dying told me what little appreciation he has for what going to war actually means. He appeaqrs to have a movie-screen vision of war.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
As opposed to your hero Bill Clinton who sent us on many missions around the world, in case you forgot. 

Here's a bulletin for you, Clinton's been gone over five years, Bush asked for the hot seat and he got it, if the heat's too much he should swagger on back to Texas.

If you insist on doing bi-partisan comparisons we'll have to start talking about the only president who resigned in disgrace and the one who conveniently forgot selling weapons to an enemy for stsrters.

I want the president to play by the rules? No! I DEMAND that the president obide by the laws of the United States of America or he should be removed from office.

It's stupid pukes like YOU who think that somehow TWO assholes ignoring any sense of law or decency will make things right.

With your STUPID logic we would blow up school buses because THEY did, if you are so damn stupid that you don't understand that's wrong you truly are a moron.

So when Clinton committed perjury, you were demanding his removal from office.

Be careful, your hypocrisy is beginning to show.

So, we should never invest in another domestic prgram beacuse one didn't work out so well?  By THAT logic we should never have invaded Iraq since we spent so many billions to eradicate North Vietnam and it still exists.  Why aren't you protesting the little cowboy's policies?

That was but one example, if you can't find more on your own, who believes what they're told??

Guest BushBacker
I want the president to play by the rules? No! I DEMAND that the president obide by the laws of the United States of America or he should be removed from office.

It's stupid pukes like YOU who think that somehow TWO assholes ignoring any sense of law or decency will make things right.

With your STUPID logic we would blow up school buses because THEY did, if you are so damn stupid that you don't understand that's wrong you truly are a moron.

"You DEMAND" ?? LOL !! I'm sure the president will get right on that !! You're doing way too much Kool-aid. Keep hiding under your bed with your Kool-aid and the NY Times and the Republicans will continue to protect your sorry ass.

Guest Radagast
IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!  Does anyone on this board even have a hint of a sense of humor???

I sure hope so ... if not, some folks here qualify for membership in a mental institution.

This board has become more of place to lob personal insults than have a serious discussion. Bushbacker an Patriot seem content to have their fun in the playground of KoolAid snipets and there's nothing wrong with that. It's fun for them. I'm not going to define how they should use the board. That's their business.

No one is going to change anyone's mind here, however, I think taking time to clearly define a point of view is a bit more useful and worthy of one's time. Besides yourself and the occasional visit from 'Studies and Observations' there doesn't seem to be anyone else holding up the 'Conservative' view. Or, perhaps, even I have too much respect for the word to attach it to anyone else here.

Guest GUEST
I sure hope so ... if not, some folks here qualify for membership in a mental institution.

This board has become more of place to lob personal insults than have a serious discussion. Bushbacker an Patriot seem content to have their fun in the playground of KoolAid snipets and there's nothing wrong with that. It's fun for them. I'm not going to define how they should use the board. That's their business.

No one is going to change anyone's mind here, however, I think taking time to clearly define a point of view is a bit more useful and worthy of one's time. Besides yourself and the occasional visit from 'Studies and Observations' there doesn't seem to be anyone else holding up the 'Conservative' view. Or, perhaps, even I have too much respect for the word to attach it to anyone else here.

La De Da Then find a another place. We are under attack in our home town Its called tax increase again by Mr. Ego Santos. Maybe you should start your own site.

Guest guest
"I want him to play by the rules". ???  Let me try to understand your Kool-aid clouded mentality.  The terrorists blow up school buses, behead innocent people and hang our soldiers fom bridges. And you want the president to play by the "rules" ?? All I can say is thank God people like you are not in positions of authority. Go take another swig of your Kool-aid, you spineless liberal puke.

Whats this thing about Kool aid. Boy you really show your age. Maybe you should take another sip of your whiskey.. Ha ha.

Guest Guest

I think Clinton was sufficiently punished fir what he did unless you can poib=nt to the law that makes being horny white trash a crime.

Guest Guest
"You DEMAND" ??  LOL !!  I'm sure the president will get right on that !!  You're doing way too much Kool-aid. Keep hiding under your bed with your Kool-aid and the NY Times and the Republicans will continue to protect your sorry ass.

That's the BIG differenve between us.

You think the president is some big wheel that can do whatever he wants and we should all bow to his commands.

I think the president is just an employee of the people and if he does something wrong we should let him know. Every poll I see says the majority think his handling of Iraq is wrong.

I think my view is closer to what the Constitution intended.

Guest Guest

Considering that Reagan wasn't charged with treason for selling weapons to enemies of the US (and the convoluted 'logic' behind it is no excuse) I'd say Clinton was MORE than adequately punished for lying about a BJ.

Guest Patriot
That's the BIG differenve between us.

You think the president is some big wheel that can do whatever he wants and we should all bow to his commands.

I think the president is just an employee of the people and if he does something wrong we should let him know.  Every poll I see says the majority think his handling of Iraq is wrong.

I think my view is closer to what the Constitution intended.

"some big wheel" ?? Does being the most powerful man on the planet make him a big wheel ?? I think so. "just an employee" ?? Whatever credibility I may have given you just went out the window with that stupid remark.

You really need to lay off the Kool-aid, your comments are getting dumber and dumber.

Considering that Reagan wasn't charged with treason for selling weapons to enemies of the US (and the convoluted 'logic' behind it is no excuse) I'd say Clinton was MORE than adequately punished for lying about a BJ.

That's wonderful, now answer the question. Do you or do you not stand by the assertion that a president who breaks the laws should be removed?

Were you in favor of Clinton being removed from office? Or is it ONLY Republican presidents who should act in accordance with the laws?

BTW, I don't think Bill deserved to be REMOVED from office over his misdeeds, I believe the punishment and investigation were warranted however.

The indiscretion was what it was, a mistake by a person of weak moral character. But, and you really can't escape this, like Nixon with Watergate, the real problem came in with the attempts to cover it up.

And since you are SO concerned about integrity, call your legislators, and ask that the ENTIRE Barrett report be made public. Don't tell me to do it, I already have.

Guest BushBacker
BTW, I don't think Bill deserved to be REMOVED from office over his misdeeds, I believe the punishment and investigation were warranted however.

The indiscretion was what it was, a mistake by a person of weak moral character.  But, and you really can't escape this, like Nixon with Watergate, the real problem came in with the attempts to cover it up.

And since you are SO concerned about integrity, call your legislators, and ask that the ENTIRE Barrett report be made public.  Don't tell me to do it, I already have.

BTW, "indiscretion" ?? He LIED to Congress. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" !! The average person lies to a grand jury, they go to jail. The President lies to Congress and it's an "indiscretion" ?? Typical liberal crap.

Guest Guest
That's wonderful, now answer the question.  Do you or do you not stand by the assertion that a president who breaks the laws should be removed?

Were you in favor of Clinton being removed from office?  Or is it ONLY Republican presidents who should act in accordance with the laws?

Be removed for breaking laws? No, he should be punished. Are you trying to say punishment is the same foe all crimes? I don't think petty theft should warrant the same penalty as murder.

Maybe I'm silly but I consider selling weapons to an enemy state a more serious infraction than lying about a BJ.

Guest Guest
"some big wheel" ??    Does being the most powerful man on the planet make him a big wheel ??  I think so.  "just an employee" ??  Whatever credibility I may have  given you just went out the window with that stupid remark.

You really need to lay off the Kool-aid, your comments are getting dumber and dumber.

You are just confirming how stupid you truly are if you think the president should be anything but a servant of the people. You're a JOKE! You call yourself a patriot and have NO CONCEPT why the US was founded.

Guest Guest

The indiscretion was what it was, a mistake by a person of weak moral character.  But, and you really can't escape this, like Nixon with Watergate, the real problem came in with the attempts to cover it up.

I totally agree with the above. I also believe selling weapons to an enemy is a much more serious offense that should warrant removal from office.

Guest Guest
BTW,  "indiscretion"  ??  He LIED to Congress.  "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" !!    The average person lies to a grand jury, they go to jail. The President lies to Congress and it's an "indiscretion" ?? Typical liberal crap.

HERE's typical Republican CRAP---"I don't remember"

It truly amazes me that you're so upset about a man lying about a BJ and so willing to kiss the ass of a man who sold weapons to the enemy, one of the true definitions of treason.

Guest FightingBack

It truly amazes me that you're so upset about a man lying about a BJ and so willing to kiss the ass of a man who sold weapons to the enemy, one of the true definitions of treason.

There is O integrity in this Town All the lies are catching up and the Mayor should have fired all those individuals he was told about

If you filed a suit against someone, and they lied on the stand, you might have a different opinion about the severity of the lie.

Guest Patriot

Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest (if not the greatest) president. Whatever arms he sold to whomever did no harm, as history has shown. Let's talk about the harm done by Clinton refusing to take Bin Laden from the Sudanese.

Guest Guest
Ronald Reagan was one of the greatest (if not the greatest) president.  Whatever arms he sold to whomever did no harm, as history has shown. Let's talk about the harm done by Clinton refusing to take Bin Laden from the Sudanese.

It's useless to talk with you because you ignore facts and just blather. If you think selling weapons to an enemy is fine and lying about a BJ is a capital offense you have an extremely warped sense of values.

Let's just forget abot the past and talk about the fine mess the current president has created.