Santos and Bush

wu-su

Guest BushBacker
You're so full of crap you must have brown eyes. When you name call you claim facts, when others claim facts you whine name calling.

Here's a FACT, not a name call

YOU are a HYPOCRITE

The only problem with you calling me names is that you don't have any credibility. Because you're a Kool-aid drinker (like the rest of you tax & spend, bleeding heart liberals) everything you say is confused.

But don't lose hope, there may be help for you. Buy Ann Coulters books, start watching Fox News, and pray. Who knows, you may see the light and become a Republican.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bad thing as opposed to your addiction to lapping up lies like a kitten at a bowl of cream?

BTW, I notice you hero did a quick FLIP-FLOP on the treatment of prisoners at Gitmo.  About time he was reminded he's not authorized to make his own law.

Why the hell not??? The Supremes do it with impunity.

And please spare me the sympathy for those in Gitmo, they would kill you or me in a heartbeat if given the chance. Trouble is, you're okay with giving them the chance. I'm not.

Guest Patriot
The only problem with you calling me names is that you don't have any credibility. Because you're a Kool-aid drinker (like the rest of you tax & spend, bleeding heart liberals) everything you say is confused.

But don't lose hope, there may be help for you. Buy Ann Coulters books, start watching Fox News, and pray. Who knows, you may see the light and become a Republican.

Amen, brother BushBacker.

Guest Guest

Saying you are a hypocrite isn't name calling, it's merely stating a fact you have confirmed many times with your posts.

Saying you are an inane, Kool-Aid obsessed WANKER, now THAT's name calling.

Buy the B**ch's book and watch Fox? I really have no plans to visit FantasyLand, probably bump into you too often.

Guest Guest
Why the hell not??? The Supremes do it with impunity.

And please spare me the sympathy for those in Gitmo, they  would kill you or me in a heartbeat if given the chance.  Trouble is, you're okay with giving them the chance.  I'm not.

It has nothing to do with Gitmo and everything to do with a man who needs continual reminding that he wears no crown and does not have carte blanche to do whatever he damn well pleases.

If that wasn't the case I don't believe a Senator from his own party would find it necessary to hold hearings concerning Bush's signing statement end runs around the Constitution.

Guest Guest

Why didn't you mention Rush 'GasBag' Limbaugh? That way you'd have the Trifecta of lies, innuendo, and misinformation.

Buy Coulter's book? Why? I can hear BS from the President f the US, why settle for less?

It has nothing to do with Gitmo and everything to do with a man who needs continual reminding that he wears no crown and does not have carte blanche to do whatever he damn well pleases.

If that wasn't the case I don't believe a Senator from his own party would find it necessary to hold hearings concerning Bush's signing statement end runs around the Constitution.

More name calling??? Arlen Specter should never be confused as a Republican.

Guest BushBacker

You must be rooting for the terorists. No, he doesn't wear a crown, but as Commander In Chief he has a wide latitude of authority and responsibility. We're dealing with terrorists who behead innocent people and hang our soldiers from bridges , and you want him to "play nice" !! Typical bleeding heart democratic puke . You must have a yellow stripe running down your back.

Guest Guest
More name calling???  Arlen Specter should never be confused as a Republican.

I just can't wait for the new soap opera "As The Mind Narrows".

So now anyone who doesn't fall into lockstep with the little cowboy loses his membership card?

Might be hope after all.

Guest Guest
You must be rooting for the terorists.  No, he doesn't wear a crown, but as  Commander In Chief he has a wide latitude of authority and responsibility. We're dealing with terrorists who behead innocent people and hang our soldiers from bridges , and you want him to "play nice" !!  Typical bleeding heart democratic puke .  You must have a yellow stripe running down your back.

YOU make me want to puke. "Wide latitude" DOES NOT MEAN ABOVE THE LAW .

I'm rooting for America's survival and narrow minded little twits like you who would give it away to the first one who comes along with a good line of BS are just as big a threat as any other.

Screw you and your cliches, "bleeding heart", "yellow stripe".

Play nice? No, I want him to play by the rules. If you don't understand that the willingness to play by the rules is what has made America the place it is you are one stupid little twit.

Why don't you ask a few older Germans how well things work out when you're willing to just let a supposed leader do whatever he wants to?

Guest Guest
. We're dealing with terrorists who behead innocent people and hang our soldiers from bridges , and you want him to "play nice" !! 

So, by your logic we should let the actions of others dictate how we apply our laws and our compliance with international treaties.

Why? So we become more like those lawless states?

Guest Guest
You must be rooting for the terorists.  No, he doesn't wear a crown, but as  Commander In Chief he has a wide latitude of authority and responsibility. We're dealing with terrorists who behead innocent people and hang our soldiers from bridges , and you want him to "play nice" !!  Typical bleeding heart democratic puke .  You must have a yellow stripe running down your back.

Since you seem so in love withe generalities...............

You are a typical chest thumping, flag waving, self-proclaimed patriot who has deaf ears, tunnel vision, and a mind no wider than a gnat's ass. You're one of those typical "America right or wrong" mopes who is too stupid to realize two simple things:

1) America is run by men and men make mistakes

2) When America is wrong instead of cheering maybe it's a good idea to get up off your barstool and do something to make it right.

Put your head back up your butt and sleep for a hundred years, with the alleged leadership you favor America will be gone when you wake up.

Guest Guest

Somehow it seems fitting that this man who so casually sends others off to war when he ran the other way, this man responsible for a closely guarded number of civilian casualties, somehow it just fits that when he finally works up the backbone to veto a bill instead of circumventing it with a signing statement, he will veto a funding bill for research that might actually help people. What an arrogant, pig-headed little cowboy.

Guest Guest
YOU make me want to puke.  "Wide latitude" DOES NOT MEAN ABOVE THE LAW .

I'm rooting for America's survival and narrow minded little twits like you who would give it away to the first one who comes along with a good line of BS are just as big a threat as any other.

Play nice?  No, I want him to play by the rules.  If you don't understand that the willingness to play by the rules is what has made America the place it is you are one stupid little twit.

Why don't you ask a few older Germans how well things work out when you're willing to just let a supposed leader do whatever he wants to?

I hope you are not compairing OUR government to Hitler's!! Back then our government knew for a very long time what Hitler was doing, but, because WE "had to play by the rules", we could't get involved any sooner then we did, and at what cost? Millions of innocent people were killed. If only we got involved sooner! Does any of this sound familier? The governments in the middle east pretty much are doing the SAME thing as Hitler, they hate Jews and Americans, they have no tolerance for any religion but thier own and wish to wipe us out! You should be compairing Hitler with Hussein!

No matter what order of events occur, our government is damned if they do and damned if they don't because of people like you.

When you reach those "Pearly Gates" just ask all those people who died at the hands of a REAL dictator in concentration camps if they were glad we "played by the rules" or do they wish we got involved sooner!!!

Guest BushBacker
YOU make me want to puke.  "Wide latitude" DOES NOT MEAN ABOVE THE LAW .

Play nice?  No, I want him to play by the rules.  If you don't understand that the willingness to play by the rules is what has made America the place it is you are one stupid little twit.

"I want him to play by the rules". ??? Let me try to understand your Kool-aid clouded mentality. The terrorists blow up school buses, behead innocent people and hang our soldiers fom bridges. And you want the president to play by the "rules" ?? All I can say is thank God people like you are not in positions of authority. Go take another swig of your Kool-aid, you spineless liberal puke.

Somehow it seems fitting that this man who so casually sends others off to war when he ran the other way, this man responsible for a closely guarded number of civilian casualties, somehow it just fits that when he finally works up the backbone to veto a bill instead of circumventing it with a signing statement, he will veto a funding bill for research that might actually help people.  What an arrogant, pig-headed little cowboy.

As opposed to your hero Bill Clinton who sent us on many missions around the world, in case you forgot. Not only did he run the other way, he held the military as a whole in disdain. There's an incredible hypocrisy for you, "I don't like the military, but boy, aren't these "Toy Soldiers" fun. Get off your high horse. When Clinton ran, military service was non-essential, but now it defines the very ability of one to send our sons and daughters into harms way. You must know the President very well to know that he "casually sends others off to war", I don't think ANY of our leaders had done that.

As for vetoing the spending bill, two things. One, I support stem cell research. However, for my second point, I don't feel public funding should be used. There are plenty of suitable private companies who excel at R+D, I don't think the federal government needs to throw their hat in the ring here. After all, the War on Poverty started with the Great Society, is a shining example, trillions of dollars spent to eradicate poverty, and it still exists. Of course, poverty is probably created by Republicans, right?

One last point, the reason so many reservists have been called to foreign soil, is because someone cut the standing army in half. Any guesses??

Guest Guest
As for vetoing the spending bill, two things.  One, I support stem cell research.  However, for my second point, I don't feel public funding should be used.  There are plenty of suitable private companies who excel at R+D, I don't think the federal government needs to throw their hat in the ring here.  After all, the War on Poverty started with the Great Society, is a shining example, trillions of dollars spent to eradicate poverty, and it still exists.  Of course, poverty is probably created by Republicans, right?

So we should pour hundreds of billions of dollars into Iraq with little hope of any positive return and not fund research that may be beneficial?

I hope that if you someday suffer the misfortune of having to take care of a loved one with a debiltating disease or suffer one yourself that you will remember everyday "this possibly didn't have to be".

Guest Guest
"I want him to play by the rules". ???  Let me try to understand your Kool-aid clouded mentality.  The terrorists blow up school buses, behead innocent people and hang our soldiers fom bridges. And you want the president to play by the "rules" ?? All I can say is thank God people like you are not in positions of authority. Go take another swig of your Kool-aid, you spineless liberal puke.

I want the president to play by the rules? No! I DEMAND that the president obide by the laws of the United States of America or he should be removed from office.

It's stupid pukes like YOU who think that somehow TWO assholes ignoring any sense of law or decency will make things right.

With your STUPID logic we would blow up school buses because THEY did, if you are so damn stupid that you don't understand that's wrong you truly are a moron.

Guest Guest
  .  After all, the War on Poverty started with the Great Society, is a shining example, trillions of dollars spent to eradicate poverty, and it still exists.  Of course, poverty is probably created by Republicans, right?

So, we should never invest in another domestic prgram beacuse one didn't work out so well? By THAT logic we should never have invaded Iraq since we spent so many billions to eradicate North Vietnam and it still exists. Why aren't you protesting the little cowboy's policies?

Guest Guest
  The governments in the middle east pretty much are doing the SAME thing as Hitler, they hate Jews and Americans, they have no tolerance for any religion but thier own and wish to wipe us out!  You should be compairing Hitler with Hussein!

So that would explain why Reagan sold missiles to Iran, why we backed Afghanistan against the Russians, and why we're so buddy-buddy with the Saudis among other things?

What I'm saying is that in a system like ours when you allow the president to act as if he is above the law of the land you open a path that goes nowhere but down