drugs,drugs,&more drugs.

Guest Guest

Guest GUEST
what gets me is no one in that bldg. will called the cops because they are afraid of someone finding out that they called. And the filthy language after the get a few beers in them. There must be at least 20 people a night in that yard and not just drinking going on. It's literally disgusting.

WELL THEY CALLED LAST NIGHT WHEN THE BRAWL BROKE OUT IN FRONT OF *** BUILDING, THEY FINALLY ARRESTED SOME OF THESE LOW LIFES, THIS HAS GOT TO COME TO AN END, THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE AND THEY NEED TO RESPECT THE FACT THAT OTHER PEOPLE PAY RENT AND DO NOT DESERVE TO BE KEPT UP ALL NIGHT WITH THE DRUNKS AND JUNKIES OR WHAT EVER THESE PEOPLE ARE ON. IF THEY WANT TO DRINK AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER LET THEM GO TO A LOCAL BAR. PLEASE STOP THE PARTYING IN THE YARDS. THEY SHOULD ALL BE THROWN OUT.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

WELL THEY CALLED LAST NIGHT WHEN THE BRAWL BROKE OUT IN FRONT OF *** BUILDING, THEY FINALLY ARRESTED SOME OF THESE LOW LIFES, THIS HAS GOT TO COME TO AN END, THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE AND THEY NEED TO RESPECT THE FACT THAT OTHER PEOPLE PAY RENT AND DO NOT DESERVE TO BE KEPT UP ALL NIGHT WITH THE DRUNKS AND JUNKIES OR WHAT EVER THESE PEOPLE ARE ON. IF THEY WANT TO DRINK AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF EACH OTHER LET THEM GO TO A LOCAL BAR. PLEASE STOP THE PARTYING IN THE YARDS. THEY SHOULD ALL BE THROWN OUT.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

[/quot

A brawl? come on it was between mother and son, not a brawl. and drinking in the yards is legal, but I do agree the party should end at reasonabe hour, I believe that the bewitching hour is ten, perhaps 11. They should be close down after that.

Guest Guest

They need to move the person having them all in her yard to a three room apartment . She should of never got a four room apt. with a yard anyway. Let's go Mike get her moved. They we can enjoy sitting out in our yards. The fight broke out in her yard and she ran in her apt. and shut her door so she wouldn't get a notice about the problems in her yard.Two of the guys that were arrested aren't on anyone's lease get them out mike fast. Thank You.

Guest Guest
Is either or both listed on the No Tresspass List, or are they 'legal' tenants?

Since it is probably not permitted to give their names; are either or both past high school age, still living with a parent, husband/partner or alone with children at  the Gardens?

No They ar illegal troublemakers get them out

Guest Guest
They need  to move the person having them all in her yard to a three room apartment . She should of never got a four room apt. with a yard anyway. Let's go Mike get her moved. They we can enjoy sitting out in our yards. The fight broke out in her yard and she ran in her apt. and shut her door so she wouldn't get a notice about the problems in her yard.Two of the guys that were arrested aren't on anyone's lease get them out mike fast. Thank You.

she had a three room apartment in an other building and asked for four rooms and got them, she also has 2 air conditioners in the four room apartment. why is it she can, but noone else can have 2 air condintioner in a four room apartment.

go figure.

Guest Guest
They need  to move the person having them all in her yard to a three room apartment . She should of never got a four room apt. with a yard anyway. Let's go Mike get her moved. They we can enjoy sitting out in our yards. The fight broke out in her yard and she ran in her apt. and shut her door so she wouldn't get a notice about the problems in her yard.Two of the guys that were arrested aren't on anyone's lease get them out mike fast. Thank You.

Done

Guest Guest

I hear the two guys who started the fight sat night are going on the trespass list. I absolutely love it. The are two of the biggest scumbags. And trouble makers. Can't wait to see what mamma is going to say. Not my son.

Guest CONFIDENCE
:lol: All of the"mike supporters" are insane.  Mike does not need help, he needs to leave.  Put someone who knows what they are up against in the "OFFICE".  I can not let my kids out to play because I am afraid they might find a crack vile or a needle.  And the language!! :lol:  Yeah Mike is doing a real good job!!  open youe eyes, he does not care.

Call me insane, I think he isdoing the best he can and I have confidence in him to get the place cleaned up. The last guy was an ass and you wanted him out I do recall hearing people say they wish he was still there or would come back, so becareful what you wish for.

Guest Guest

what about finding crack vials. What do you want mike to do stay here all night and day. Mike the only ones that don't like you are the shitheads. Your doing great.

Guest guest
what about finding crack vials. What do you want mike to do stay here all night and day. Mike the only ones that don't like you are the shitheads. Your doing great.

Perhaps if somebody is good with a camera or filming, they could record or take pictures and give them to mike, since most the the things occur after he is gone.

Guest Guest
Perhaps if somebody is good with a camera or filming, they could record or take pictures and give them to mike, since most the the things occur after  he is gone.

Better assign Joey to investigate. Wasn't he on the county narcotic task force and when he returned was put in the DB to fight the war on drugs. Go get em .

Guest Guest
Perhaps if somebody is good with a camera or filming, they could record or take pictures and give them to mike, since most the the things occur after  he is gone.

He's always gone, riding away on his segway going to lunch with some guys

Guest guest
:lol: dr. feel good says..... god forbit you fart in the wrong way you might be on the next list.  the bush got in the way . oooooops..... i didnt see shit.

Rules are Rules and if you don't want to follow them you can go fart somewhere else, you won't be missed.

Guest guest
Sit on the benches and you'll see it all. Right out in the open.

Keep on calling the cops after they get 15-20 calls to come down maybe they will get fed up and start doing what has need to be done and that is locking these people up, you will only help speed up the process of getting the trouble makers out and then you will not be woken up all hours of the night