drugs,drugs,&more drugs.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

If you wake up out of your coma you will see all that Mike has done so far. The trespassing list is getting longer and longer and everyone on it is a shithead druggie. Great job again Mike. He's looking at the cameras every morning and has to wait until the right time to go after these scumbags. Great job again Mike. Also you can write him with your complaints and he gets it done asap. Great job again Mike. Can go on and on and on and on.

Guest Guest
Tht is the word, you can thank the two crack heads for that. Because of their drug habits they put innocent people at risk, especially the innocent children, I guess once you lose yours to the system nobdy else's matter. GO Get HELP and then MOVE

Are these 2 guys over 18 and legally living with their mothers or wives at the Gradens? Or are they visitors on the Tresspass list, sneaking into the Gradens?

Guest guest
:P  You are funny. :P    I am telling you the truth.  And I do worry because it affects all of us.  Why would I want this place cleaned up?  Why would I be so concerned about all of our children and how other tenants doing drugs around them could ruin there lives?  I am concerned not only for my family but all of our families.  I am not your enemy, look around, we have plenty of them here.  Lets stick together on this instead of being childish and calling each other derogatory names.  By doing that we stoop down to their level.  If you think you won't be hable to curve your immature ways then please for the sake of us all don't say anything.  Let the intellagent people speak(or type).  Your remarks were uncalled for.  It makes one think that maybe you are scared because you might be one of the drug users or pushers.  I can't say that for a fact, but why else would you say such a mean thing?  If you are not with the hard working good people of the Harrison Gardens, then you are one of them.

you know what we are all sick of it and Mike will get the job done this stuff doesn't happen overnight so give it time, none of us want out children to be in that environment but we have to live somewhere and until we get the dug dealers and users out we need to keep a close eye on out kids and talk to them about what is going on.

Guest guest
Are these 2 guys over 18 and legally living with their mothers or wives at the Gradens?  Or are they visitors  on the Tresspass list, sneaking into the Gradens?

No 2 females one is more of a wreck then the ohter one, hint they look like walking sticks due to drug use

Guest Guest
If you wake up out of your coma you will see all that Mike has done so far. The trespassing list is getting longer and longer and everyone on it is a shithead druggie. Great job again Mike. He's looking at the cameras every morning and has to wait until the right time to go after these scumbags. Great job again Mike. Also you can write him with your complaints and he gets it done asap. Great job again Mike. Can go on and on and on and on.

:P You are pathetic. "the list gets longer and longer", give me a break. He does nothing for the people that matter. NOTHING!!! Get your head out off his a$$, you are starting to smell like $hit.

Guest Guest
you know what we are all sick of it and Mike will get the job done this stuff doesn't happen overnight so give it time, none of us want out children to be in that environment but we have to live somewhere and until we get the dug dealers and users out we need to keep a close eye on out kids and talk to them about what is going on.

:P what the hell is a "dug dealer"? How much longer do we have to wait? He has been running things far to long to have nothing accomplished. Yes, the list gets longer. So what!! There are more drugs than ever here. Something more drastic has to be done. I don't mean to get nasty with all the "Mike supporters", but come on now, when is something going to get done?

Guest Guest
Mike is doing the best he can it is not as easy as you think, be grateful he is trying, I am sure if he wasn't you would B**ch about that to, You can't build Rome in one day!!! Give it time.

Is this Mike? Or the head that is sticking out of his a$$?

Guest Guest

Mike is here one year and he had a family evicted another on the way out and started the trepass list I think that is an accomplishment maybe not for you because your going to be added to the list but to me he is doing a dame good job.Keep up your snorting and you will be next out the door. Can't wait.

Guest Guest
No 2 females one is more of a wreck then the ohter one, hint they look like walking sticks due to drug use

Is either or both listed on the No Tresspass List, or are they 'legal' tenants?

Since it is probably not permitted to give their names; are either or both past high school age, still living with a parent, husband/partner or alone with children at the Gardens?

Guest Guest

I just heard another tenant just got evicted. And she was a druggie who lost all kids. Great job again by mike. Just please make sure you are replacing the apts with descent people.

Guest Guest
Are these 2 guys over 18 and legally living with their mothers or wives at the Gradens?  Or are they visitors  on the Tresspass list, sneaking into the Gradens?

I know of one who lives with his mother and is a big time druggie, and dealer.... In his 30's, and still living with mama... wonder if mama knows what's in her house. Mike ask him????? big dude, he is... maybe your afraid of him. %**%*****......... come, on stupid people.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content where the % appear.

Guest Guest
Boy you couldn't have said it better. I hope they do start looking at the cameras every morning so they can see what's going on during the day and night. Also we have a pharmacy right in one of the apartments. Anything you want without seeing a Dr.  Can you believe it.

Where is the PHARMACY?????????

Guest Guest
Where is the PHARMACY?????????

The building right next to the fire lane, and boy is that the worst we have a bar right out in the open to,get all the alcohol you want there also,no need to go to the bar and be civil about drinking.Lets show all the children what we do to pass time all day long maybe they will grow up just like them. It is so sad to see this going on 7 days a week and nothing is being done about it .How is this allowed?It needs to be STOPPED NOW!!!! Because what is good for ONE should be GOOD FOR ALL!!

All I can say is that they are digging themselves deeper into their own graves.Because they are the ones who are going to pay for it when they are thrown out.

Guest DunNit

Hey LB, come on man. Help out Mike. I am not aware of this first hand but reading this site and listening to hearsay, it would seem as though Mike needs some help. The Gardens supported you nicely in June, I hope you did not forget. Get in the Mayor's ear clean up the Gardens.

Guest Guest

what gets me is no one in that bldg. will called the cops because they are afraid of someone finding out that they called. And the filthy language after the get a few beers in them. There must be at least 20 people a night in that yard and not just drinking going on. It's literally disgusting.

Guest Guest
what gets me is no one in that bldg. will called the cops because they are afraid of someone finding out that they called. And the filthy language after the get a few beers in them. There must be at least 20 people a night in that yard and not just drinking going on. It's literally disgusting.

the reason nothing is happening with the drugs in town, the cops are giving all the druggies inside information, to keep it low.

Guest Guest

Can anyone go to these parties??

Guest guest
Hey LB, come on man. Help out Mike. I am not aware of this first hand but reading this site and listening to hearsay, it would seem as though Mike needs some help. The Gardens supported you nicely in June, I hope you did not forget. Get in the Mayor's ear clean up the Gardens.

First of all Mike doesn't need help from anyone, he is a very smart man and he will get the job done. What is Larry goign to do walk behind Mike and say yes Mike yes Mike, and to be honest the Mayor could really give a shit about the Gardens that is beneath him as you know there are a lot of children living in there and he want's nothing to do with the kids in this town as you can see by the amount of facilities and fields we have for the kids in this town.

Mike does not need help from idiots he needs help from the people who see all this stuff going on. Instead of putting it on here call the office or slide a note under the door. I really don't think he reads this crap and if you want it to stop then help him stop it.

Guest GUEST
I just heard another tenant just got evicted. And she was a druggie who lost all kids. Great job again by mike. Just please make sure you are replacing the apts with descent people.

WAS SHE FROM THE SAME BUILDING AS THE PERSON WHO MOVED TO LBI OR THE BUILDING BEFORE IT?

Guest Guest

:blink: All of the"mike supporters" are insane. Mike does not need help, he needs to leave. Put someone who knows what they are up against in the "OFFICE". I can not let my kids out to play because I am afraid they might find a crack vile or a needle. And the language!! :lol: Yeah Mike is doing a real good job!! open youe eyes, he does not care.

Guest Guest

:lol: All of the"mike supporters" are insane. Mike does not need help, he needs to leave. Put someone who knows what they are up against in the "OFFICE". I can not let my kids out to play because I am afraid they might find a crack vile or a needle. And the language!! :lol: Yeah Mike is doing a real good job!! open youe eyes, he does not care.

[/quote

If you want to live in such a perfect environment you may want to find a bubble to live in. This is the projects my friend there are many different walks of life and believe you me DIFFERENT!!! Of course we don't want our kids exposed to this garbage, but some of us have no choice because of the situations we are in. But if you want the drugs to go away then you are going to need to open your mouth, and help clean it up, Mike can't come out with the broom and sweep it up in one day, it will take some time and he is doing the best he can.