Ocean County Sheriff Candidate

Guest Unbelievable

Guest Unbelievable

I dont believe what is circulating throughout town. There is a copy of a letter from VG (now called Vince) seeking donations from his supporters for his bid for Ocean County Sheriff.

It would be great if the man could tell the difference between "and" and "an" especially when the next word in the letter is "intelligently"

Wasnt he forced to leave HPD? Didnt he run amok his last year on the job, trying to screw with the cops, defying the mayor and council among other people?

Ocean county voters dont know what they are in for if this jackasss is elected.

Oh, well. As long as we dont have to see his sorry ass around here! :blink:

Guest Guest

Its funny how he talks about making the ocean county sheriffs a better place if was to be elected. Too bad he could not do that for the Harrison P.D. when he was chief. Good try you are still a JERKOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jimmy D.

He was a very good Police Chief. He was a dedicated Officer throughout his career. I would vote for him. The Town of Harrison gave hima proclamation praising his service. This is just someone who he probably disciplined, and we all know who the "the mouth" is.

Guest I disagree
He was a very good Police Chief. He was a dedicated Officer throughout his career. I would vote for him. The Town of Harrison gave hima proclamation praising his service. This is just someone who he probably disciplined, and we all know who the "the mouth" is.

He was smart....booksmart only! Zero common sense and very VINdictive. The Town gives anyone with time in service a proclamation. You could wipe your ass with that piece of paper! It was their way of saying "take a friggin' walk jackass! He started out okay, but started listening to people that couldnt put 2 and 2 together, and that was the end of that.

Granted he had his hands full dealing with the administration; and to his credit, he stood up to them, but some of his decision-making was ludicrous and erratic.

He would only cripple the morale of the OCSD, just as he did the HPD.

Just ask yourself, who leaves at 39 years? If you are foolish enough to stick around that long why not just make it 40? (He planned on leaving at 40!) I wonder why he didn't stick around ......Hmmmmmmm?! :angry::huh:

As far as the discipline goes, he was partial and unfair. If you were in the inner circle, you skated. Everyone else was fair game. Why did the prosecutors office have to start getting involved in investigations here?, that all started with VG

Good riddace; hope you never make it north of the Driscoll Bridge again. Please stay down there; the PD is a better place without you. Let the Ocean County scum deal with you now. :lol:

Guest Guest
I dont believe what is circulating throughout town.  There is a copy of a letter from VG (now called Vince) seeking donations from his supporters for his bid for Ocean County Sheriff.

It would be great if the man could tell the difference between "and" and "an" especially when the next word in the letter is "intelligently"

Wasnt he forced to leave HPD?  Didnt he run amok his last year on the job, trying to screw with the cops, defying the mayor and council among other people?

Ocean county voters dont know what they are in for if this jackasss is elected.

Oh, well.  As long as we dont have to see his sorry ass around here! :)

with that all said *****, he still told the mayor and groupies to f*ck off and oh yeah he tested and earned his position! stick that in your street department jumpsuit! :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
Its funny how he talks about making the ocean county sheriffs a better place if was to be elected.  Too bad he could not do that for the Harrison P.D. when he was chief.  Good try you are still a JERKOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't he live next door to you? a-hole

Guest Groundskeeper

VG for Sheriff. Wow! That announcement came right out of the bushes :)

Guess Ocean County will be getting those eye in the sky cameras like East Newark and the Gardens have. This way he wont have to use the windows anymore <_<B)

Guest Guest
VG for Sheriff.  Wow!  That announcement came right out of the bushes :P

Guess Ocean County will be getting those eye in the sky cameras like East Newark and the Gardens have.  This way he wont have to use the windows anymore :D  :P

Oh no no...Ocean County will not go for it ........trust me.

Toms River alone is almost 50 square miles. Add 20 towns onto that from Point down to Barnegat Light......no way!

Right down to local law enforcement........most are very well educated and have a specialization of some kind. there is no way.

As soon as he has to go and debate the other candidates at the college, on the local tv station and in various towns throughout the county.....he will know he is way out of his domain.

Toms River alone is almost 50 square miles. Add 20 towns onto that from Point down to Barnegat Light......no way!

Right down to local law enforcement........most are very well educated and have a specialization of some kind.  there is no way.

As soon as he has to go and debate the other candidates at the college, on the local tv station and in various towns throughout the county.....he will know he is way out of his domain.

Yeah, I know that. But the thought of him having the balls to run just kills me :D

Guest Wiser Than Thou

Obviously, the Green Eyed Monster has struck again. It's a shame you are sooo jealous of Chief Greene that you're still talking bad about him even though he's retired a few years. You are in the minority. The majority thinks that he was one of the best Police Chiefs that Harrison has ever had. GET A LIFE YOU PATHETIC SOUL!!!!!!!

Guest Wiser Than Thou

It's a shame that the green eyed monster has struck again. Jealousy is an awful thing. You are in the minority. The majority thinks Vinnie Greene was one of the best Chiefs the town of Harrison has ever had. GET A LIFE YOU PATHETIC SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest South Jersey

Right down to local law enforcement........most are very well educated and have a specialization of some kind.  there is no way.

Vince has a Masters Degree from Rutgers University. The Sheriff has a high school degree. I saw Vince speak in Toms River,he was very articulate and knew the issues. The present Sheriff is 78 years old, won't debate, and has health problems that I won't discuss. I worked with Vince for many years. he was a great cop and a very good administrator. I think he will do well if elected. If he defied the Mayor and Council I'm sure he had a good reason. Most of the posts on this site have lambasted them. :D

Guest Guest

what color will his teeth be? besides the brown sh*t leaking out? :D

Guest Guest

you are all just jealous because another person left harrison and went south to the shore

i remember when a certain couple from the harrison gardens left a few years ago to move on into a better life and you all started writing negative stuff because you were jealous. now they live on beachfront property, have a new yacht and live beautifully with their retirements

same from the person you are jealous about. he got away from there and he now has a "quality" life.

maybe you all wish you can move to ocean county and lbi - too bad you cant.

Guest Guest
you are all just jealous because another person left harrison and went south to the shore

i remember when a certain couple from the harrison gardens left a few years ago to move on into a better life and you all started writing negative stuff because you were jealous.  now they live on beachfront property, have a new yacht and live beautifully with their retirements

same from the person you are jealous about.  he got away from there and he now has a "quality" life.

maybe you all wish you can move to ocean county and lbi - too bad you cant.

You are so right. Some people who post on this site without giving their name have nothing good to say about anyone. They must live a miserable life.

Guest Guest
VG for Sheriff.  Wow!  That announcement came right out of the bushes :D

Guess Ocean County will be getting those eye in the sky cameras like East Newark and the Gardens have.  This way he wont have to use the windows anymore :blink:  :ph34r:

Good luck and congratulations to you Mr. Greene, you have done a great job in Harrison and I am sure that you will be successfull in Ocean County, wish we were there to vote for you on your new venture. CONGRATULATIONS

Guest Polhemus
Vince has a Masters Degree from Rutgers University. The Sheriff has a high school degree. I saw Vince speak in Toms River,he was very articulate and knew the issues. The present Sheriff is 78 years old, won't debate, and has health problems that I won't discuss. I worked with Vince for many years. he was a great cop and a very good administrator. I think he will do well if elected. If he defied the Mayor and Council I'm sure he had a good reason. Most of the posts on this site have lambasted them. :P

He'll never win. OC is very Republican. Polhemus got 14,000 in the primary, VG got 7,000. Probably the same 2-to-1 margin come the fall.

Guest I Know Vince
He'll never win.  OC is very Republican.  Polhemus got 14,000 in the primary, VG got 7,000.  Probably the same 2-to-1 margin come the fall.

He don't have a snowball's chance in hell!

Too many people don't like him up here; they got the goods on him too!