Buses Coming

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest guest
If You are new to Town Maybe You should be more concerned about all the thefts , muggings , car thefts ,Kids getting jumped and their bikes amd cell phones and jewelry stolen,  and the Senior citizens getting mugged and beat up in front of their own homes in broad daylight......We do not have enough Police Men on our force, Talk to some of them and You will find out how disgusted they are...The only ones that will deny it are the brown nosers....Some one needs to do something here Our decent Police officers that used to care about this town are starting to get fed up,  and I don't blame them........One of the Police officers car was almost stolen the other day...aaaahhhhhhh  walking to School is one of the lesser problems of this town....WE ARE MOST CERTAINLY NOT SAFE HERE ANYMORE....Ansd it is not the Police Officers fault it is The Chief and Mayors......

AMEN!! You got that right the mayor thinks 30 cops can cover this town we have 50 if I am not mistaken, we need 20-25 more and they have to start making these people pay for the crimes they commit obviously they don't learn when they are let off with a slap on the wrist.

Guest guest
If You are new to Town Maybe You should be more concerned about all the thefts , muggings , car thefts ,Kids getting jumped and their bikes amd cell phones and jewelry stolen,  and the Senior citizens getting mugged and beat up in front of their own homes in broad daylight......We do not have enough Police Men on our force, Talk to some of them and You will find out how disgusted they are...The only ones that will deny it are the brown nosers....Some one needs to do something here Our decent Police officers that used to care about this town are starting to get fed up,  and I don't blame them........One of the Police officers car was almost stolen the other day...aaaahhhhhhh  walking to School is one of the lesser problems of this town....WE ARE MOST CERTAINLY NOT SAFE HERE ANYMORE....Ansd it is not the Police Officers fault it is The Chief and Mayors......

Two officers alsmost has their cars stolen. And you are 100% right we are not safe here anymore watch your houses they are getting hit left and right.

Guest 2smart4u
Two officers alsmost has their cars stolen. And you are 100% right we are not safe here anymore watch your houses they are getting hit left and right.

Great ! Not enough cops to cover all the crime now. So what does our mayor do ?? He decides to build 6,000 new housing units that will almost double the population of the town. And wait until the stadium is built. Wait until there's a riot there and we have 4 cops on duty !! Some really exciting times coming folks !!

Guest New To Town

I want to thank everyone for their comments. My husband and I thought Harrison was a safe town, we're from out of state. We picked it because of it's proximity to PATH, my husband works in NY. We will be cancelling our deposit today. Thanks again.

Guest Guest

you can't be too smart if you didn't research for you new residents or you are still full of crap and made up you story from the get go , anyway you will be one less ass h--- we will have to deal with , bye bye so sad too bad ...............

Guest guest
I want to thank everyone for their comments. My husband and I thought Harrison was a safe town, we're from out of state. We picked it because of it's proximity to PATH, my husband works in NY.  We will be cancelling our deposit today.  Thanks again.

That would be the best move you could possibly make. Spread the word!! This is not a town you would want your kids to grow up in, they will have a drug habit by the seventh grade.

Guest Guest
I want to thank everyone for their comments. My husband and I thought Harrison was a safe town, we're from out of state. We picked it because of it's proximity to PATH, my husband works in NY.  We will be cancelling our deposit today.  Thanks again.

What B.S.!?! Anyone who was interested in buying one of those condos knows this letter and all the alleged letters from this"lawyer and wife with 2 or three kids"are bogus.If they were from a freaking lawyer he knows he doesn't walk down and pick up his deposit.Nice try Millan and company.

if these mythical people had a half a brain they would sell it at a considerable profit.

Another if I don't get my way, Harrison must S**K .

At least they won't have to smell the garlic shrimp when they go to sleep.Now that was a problem.Adios Jerry ,Me and anyone that once thought you had a point are long gone.You freaking crybaby

Guest Guest

What B.S.!?! Anyone who was interested in buying one of those condos knows this letter and all the alleged letters from this"lawyer and wife with 2 or three kids"are bogus.If they were from a freaking lawyer he knows he doesn't walk down and pick up his deposit.Nice try Millan and company.

if these mythical people had a half a brain they would sell it at a considerable profit.

At least they won't have to smell the garlic shrimp when they go to sleep.Now that was a problem.Adios Jerry ,Me and anyone that once thought you had a point are long gone.You freaking crybaby

Guest Dr. Feelgood

A little anger management is in order here ??

Guest Guest
I have a deposit on a townhome along the river. My husband and I have three children and have been following this dialog on KOTW. The new high school is too far for my kids ( one will be in HS next year, another the following year) to walk, it would take them over 1/2 hour each way. My husband is an attorney and on behalf of all the new residents, we will sue if necessary to get our children provided with bus service.  For the amount of property taxes we'll be paying, it's the least we can expect.

:lol: Stupid is as stupid does.