The Cowboy Strikes Again

Guest Shocked

Guest Guest
Please accept my apology. It seems like I am beginning to act like some on here who read, but don't understand. And don't wory about the spelling.

No problem at all. If nothing else I think this board is just serving to display how divided this country is becoming, probably the highest level in over 30 years.

Guest Guest
I look like a lot of americans. I work to support my family, I pay my taxes am a little over weight and when necessary prays that one day there will be peace in the world. I like to watch football, still get tears in my eyes when the star spangled banner is played and enjoy the freedoms that I fought for. Although I get angry when I read posts from people who have no clue as to their content or comments, I understand that in a free society they have a right to their beliefs even though I don't share them but will fight to defend them. I am proud of my military service but not proud of the way our leaders have lied to take us to war. I vote both Democratic and Republican because I believe no one party has all the answers. I get sick and visit my doctor and give thanks that I have health insurance. And above all else I am thick skinned enough to be able to take criticism from many on this post who don't share my opinion and question my patriotism. I think I look alot like many of you out there. At-least the ones who truly are proud americans.

Well put! It's refreshing to read something written from a well reasoned point of view. It truly amazes me how some of the self proclaimed "real 'muricans" would trample the First Amendment immediately if given the chance.

Guest Guest
"not proud of the way our leaders have lied to take us to war" ??  That sounds more like a radical left Kool-aid drinker than a proud american.

It actually sounds like someone who's not afraid to open their eyes and face reality, something your narrow little find finds too difficult.

Why is it you have nothing to offer but lies and asinine Kool-Aid statements?

Guest BushBacker
I look like a lot of americans. I work to support my family, I pay my taxes am a little over weight and when necessary prays that one day there will be peace in the world. I like to watch football, still get tears in my eyes when the star spangled banner is played and enjoy the freedoms that I fought for. Although I get angry when I read posts from people who have no clue as to their content or comments, I understand that in a free society they have a right to their beliefs even though I don't share them but will fight to defend them. I am proud of my military service but not proud of the way our leaders have lied to take us to war. I vote both Democratic and Republican because I believe no one party has all the answers. I get sick and visit my doctor and give thanks that I have health insurance. And above all else I am thick skinned enough to be able to take criticism from many on this post who don't share my opinion and question my patriotism. I think I look alot like many of you out there. At-least the ones who truly are proud americans.

Typical radical left mantra...."our leaders have lied to take us to war" . If you didn't have your head in the Kool-aid jar, you might realize...... WE WERE ALREADY AT WAR !!! Bombing of the Beruit barracks, the USS Cole , London subways, Spanish trains, nightclubs in Indonesia, World Trade Tower and 9/11.

How many more attacks would it take for you to get it ??

You claim to be ex-military but I don't buy it. Crawl under your bed with the Kool-aid and the rest of your liberals pukes. The real proud Americans will protect your sorry ass.

Typical radical left mantra...."our leaders have lied to take us to war" .  If you didn't have your head in the Kool-aid jar, you might realize...... WE WERE ALREADY AT WAR  !!!    Bombing of the Beruit barracks, the USS Cole , London subways, Spanish trains, nightclubs in Indonesia, World Trade Tower and 9/11.   

And which of those incidents have DIRECT links to wither Iraq or Saddam Hussein anywhere other than in your warped imagination?

Just more stupidity from the Kol-Aid obsessed. Usually when you're attacked you go after your attacker. Iraq was just a reformed drunk of a son's personal vendetta against the man who would hurt his daddy.

Go look under your bed for commies you nitwit. I believe A Proud American's military service much more than I believe YOU have an IQ over 10.

Typical radical left mantra...."our leaders have lied to take us to war" .  If you didn't have your head in the Kool-aid jar, you might realize...... WE WERE ALREADY AT WAR  !!!    Bombing of the Beruit barracks, the USS Cole , London subways, Spanish trains, nightclubs in Indonesia, World Trade Tower and 9/11.   

Why don't you mention the bombing of the US Embassy annex in Beirut and the fact that the current elected PM of Iraq was a member of the DAWA party responsible for that bombing? Why don't you try to explain how that fits into the fight against terrorism? Too busy making your usual asinine Kool-Aid remarks?

And get your timing right you idiot. The Spanish and London train bombings took place well after the little cowboy's lies about reasons to go to war.

Typical Republican mantra that sees no reason to confuse the issue with any truth.

Guest TailGunner Joe

You claim to be ex-military but I don't buy it.  Crawl under your bed with the  Kool-aid  and the rest of  your liberals pukes. The real proud Americans will protect your sorry ass.

Hey BB!

Nice job! You're doing great! Just blather a lot of innuendo and unrelated facts and fallacies, anybody calls you on it all you have to do is either ignore them or make some witty little Kool-Aid remark.

Just remember, no need for truth, just play on people's fears and keep on blathering.

You're making me the proudest peacock struttin' thru hell.

Joe

PS: Remember to check under your bed for commies every night.

You claim to be ex-military but I don't buy it.  Crawl under your bed with the  Kool-aid  and the rest of  your liberals pukes. The real proud Americans will protect your sorry ass.

So. we're attacked by 19 men, 15 of whom are Saudis, and the cowboy waltzes thru the Rose Garden holding hands with Saudi royalty while he attacks Iraq. This makes sense because?

Guest StudiesandObservations

This whole thread, and those like it point out the REAL problems we're facing right now. There is no longer any Middle ground, and therefore, no possibility of any reasonable debate. BOTH sides persist in personal Attacks. When one isde goes after people it's "The Politics of Personal Destruction"..yet when that side uses the SAME tactics, then it's just politics. This is one of the reasons i'm registered as an independant..since i think the problem lies in Both major parties. So..gnaw away at each other... and continue to ignore the real issues at hand.

Guest Patriot
This whole thread, and those like it point out the REAL problems we're facing right now.  There is no longer any Middle ground, and therefore, no possibility of any reasonable debate.  BOTH sides persist in personal Attacks.  When one isde goes after people it's "The Politics of Personal Destruction"..yet when that side uses the SAME tactics, then it's just politics.  This is one of the reasons i'm registered as an independant..since i think the problem lies in Both major parties.  So..gnaw away at each other... and continue to ignore the real issues at hand.

Ok, lets identify the real issues at hand. GORE lost. KERRY lost. Those losses are still festering in the guts of Defeat-o-crats. They are now drowning their anger in Kool-aid and lashing out the only way they can, with personal attacks.

Here's a clue; Get used to it. Another Republican will move into the White House in '08.

This whole thread, and those like it point out the REAL problems we're facing right now.  There is no longer any Middle ground, and therefore, no possibility of any reasonable debate.  BOTH sides persist in personal Attacks.  When one isde goes after people it's "The Politics of Personal Destruction"..yet when that side uses the SAME tactics, then it's just politics.  This is one of the reasons i'm registered as an independant..since i think the problem lies in Both major parties.  So..gnaw away at each other... and continue to ignore the real issues at hand.

Reasonable? After the arrests in England the other day most authorities are saying al Qaeda leadership is now entrenched in Pakistan. All we want is a REASONABLE explanation of why having such a large portion of our resources bogged down in an Iraq with a PM who is a former member of a terrorist party is a good thing? THAT's a reasonable question and all we hear asinine Kool-Aid remarks and sound bites.

Guest BushBacker
Why don't you mention the bombing of the US Embassy annex in Beirut and the fact that the current elected PM of Iraq was a member of the DAWA party responsible for that bombing?  Why don't you try to explain how that fits into the fight against terrorism?  Too busy making your usual asinine Kool-Aid remarks?

And get your timing right you idiot.  The Spanish and London train bombings took place well after the little cowboy's lies about reasons to go to war.

Typical Republican mantra that sees no reason to confuse the issue with any truth.

OK. Here's the truth, GORE LOST. KERRY LOST. Eat your heart out.

OK.  Here's the truth,  GORE LOST.  KERRY LOST.  Eat your heart out.

And WHAT do those things have to do with the FACT that this alleged war on terrorism has resulted in a former member of a terrorist party being installed as PM of Iraq?

The TRUTH is that a war on terror and spreading democracy may not be able to co-exist but YOU aren't interested in the truth.

The TRUTH is that while al Qaeda shifts their people to Pakistan and other points we have a large portion of our assets bogged down in Iraq but YOU aren't interested in the truth.

Ok, lets identify the real issues at hand.  GORE lost.  KERRY lost.  Those losses are still festering in the guts of Defeat-o-crats.  They are now drowning their anger in Kool-aid and lashing out the only way they can, with personal attacks.

Here's a clue;  Get used to it. Another Republican will move into the White House in '08.

The REAL issue is NOT a Republican in the White House but a bumbling, INCOMPETENT Republican in the White House.

But YOU refuse to consider the truth, YOU'd rather continue making asinine Kool-Aid remarks and spreading lies.

Gore lost? Kerrey lost? Why don't you complet the statment and say AMERICA LOST! ?

Typical BushBacker BS.

When asked why having a fomer member of a terrorist party that bombed a US Embassy as PM of Iraq is a grood thing he answers with Gore and Kerry.

Maybe because you have NO ANSWER , of course your next reply will probably be your usual stupid Kool-Aid response.

I would love to see the end of the two party system but it seems so entrenched as to be invulnerable. Politics these days is $ and it's going to be tough to match finances with the current two parties.

Pretty sad that in a country of almost 300 million the best we could do in the last eight years was Bush, Gore, and Kerry.

In response to "our leaders have lied to take us to war" YOU said WE WERE ALREADY AT WAR and cited the London and Madrid train bombings. They both occured well after YOUR man LIED to take us to war.

TRY and use FACTS every once in a while instead of your silly lying blather and asinine Kool-Aid statements.

I don't eat my heart out because Kerry or Gore lost. I eat my heart out because a man of no character, no sense of history, of tunnel vision, of mule like stubborness, who surrounds himself with yes men to the detriment of US policy, who has little acquaintance with the truth won.

Reasonable?  After the arrests in England the other day most authorities are saying al Qaeda leadership is now entrenched in Pakistan.  All we want is a REASONABLE explanation of why having such a large portion of our resources bogged down in an Iraq with a PM who is a former member of a terrorist party is a good thing?  THAT's a reasonable question and all we hear asinine Kool-Aid remarks and sound bites.

It is an excellent question. Perhaps its because Iraq has the largest oil reserves in the Middle East. If you remember back in the early part of the Bush administration, he appointed among others Ken Lay from Enron, the Head of Exxon and other energy company executives to come up with a long term energy strategy. Chaney was the Chairman of the group. Isn't it funny that we never have been able to hear what their plan was? Larry Klayman, head of an Organization called Judicial Watch, certainly no friend of the Clinton's asked for the minutes of the meetings through FOIA. He was denied the access because of "National Security" issues. So Larry went all the way to the Supreme Court and they ruled that the Government was under no obligation to release the info. So you can go onto the Senate Intelligence Committee and get information on virtually anything thats de-classified but you can't get a copy of the report.

And we now have been told at-least seven different reasons why we invaded Iraq. I guess this is so they can tell us a lie depending on which day the question is asked. Maybe another reason is because of the Axis of Evil. They had to attack someone and chose Iraq by spinning the bottle and they were the loser.

Heres what we've accomplished so far, World Trade Center is blown up, Bush vows to get the ones who did it, identifies Osama Bin-Laden sends 10,000 troops to Afghanistan and attacks Iraq with an inadequate amount of troops, poor armored vehicles, no plan to get out, Over 2500 Soldiers dead , thousands of citizens dead, Iraq is a breeding ground for terrorists, the Iraqi government wants us to leave, the people want us to leave some of our soldiers are on their third and fourth tour of duty, Osama is joining forces with the other terrorist groups, airplanes from Britian are targets and how does Bush respond. He goes on vacation. Imagine what would have happened if we had actually gone to Afghanistan with 150,000 troops. And to top it off, not one of the terrorists identified were from Iraq. Meanwhile there are still seven Egyptian students missing in the US. And Bush is still on vacation. I guess Condi can handle things while hes resting. Of course to the Bush supporters this is just another example of a kool aid drinker criticizing our Leader. Keep fooling yourselves because us drinkers get it. Sadly, you don't.

Guest BushBacker
The REAL issue is NOT a Republican in the White House but a bumbling, INCOMPETENT Republican in the White House.

But YOU refuse to consider the truth, YOU'd rather continue making asinine Kool-Aid remarks and spreading lies.

Gore lost?  Kerrey lost?  Why don't you complet the statment and say AMERICA LOST! ?

The Defeatocratic talking heads would be proud of you ! You're able to recite all of the Defeatocratic talking points; "America Lost", "bumbling", "incompetent",

"spreading lies", etc. etc. That Kool-aid is amazing stuff.

Guest Patriot
It is an excellent question. Perhaps its because Iraq has the largest oil reserves in the Middle East. If you remember back in the early part of the Bush administration, he appointed among others Ken Lay from Enron, the Head of Exxon and other energy company executives to come up with a long term energy strategy. Chaney was the Chairman of the group. Isn't it funny that we never have been able to hear what their plan was? Larry Klayman, head of an Organization called Judicial Watch, certainly no friend of the Clinton's asked for the minutes of the meetings through FOIA. He was denied the access because of "National Security" issues. So Larry went all the way to the Supreme Court and they ruled that the Government was under no obligation to release the info. So you can go onto the Senate Intelligence Committee and get information on virtually anything thats de-classified but you can't get a copy of the report.

And we now have been told at-least seven different reasons why we invaded Iraq. I guess this is so they can tell us a lie depending on which day the question is asked. Maybe another reason is because of the Axis of Evil. They had to attack someone and chose Iraq by spinning the bottle and they were the loser.

Heres what we've accomplished so far, World Trade Center is blown up, Bush vows to get the ones who did it, identifies Osama Bin-Laden sends 10,000 troops to Afghanistan and attacks Iraq with an inadequate amount of troops, poor armored vehicles, no plan to get out, Over 2500 Soldiers dead , thousands of citizens dead, Iraq is a breeding ground for terrorists, the Iraqi government wants us to leave, the people want us to leave some of our soldiers are on their third and fourth tour of duty, Osama is joining forces with the other terrorist groups, airplanes from Britian are targets and how does Bush respond. He goes on vacation. Imagine what would have happened if we had actually gone to Afghanistan with 150,000 troops. And to top it off, not one of the terrorists identified were from Iraq. Meanwhile there are still seven Egyptian students missing in the US. And Bush is still on vacation. I guess Condi can handle things while hes resting. Of course to the Bush supporters this is just another example of a kool aid drinker criticizing our Leader. Keep fooling yourselves because us drinkers get it. Sadly, you don't.

"US DRINKERS GET IT" ??!! That says it all.

The Defeatocratic talking heads would be proud of you !  You're able to recite all of the Defeatocratic  talking points; "America Lost",  "bumbling", "incompetent",

"spreading lies", etc. etc.  That Kool-aid is amazing stuff.

Nothing to do with Kool-Aid you obessive little wanker, it's easy when there's such a bumbling inconpetent in the White House, the truth just flows from my fingertips.

I notice YOU fail to explain why you cited the London and Madrid bombings as reasons for going to war when they occurred well after the lies that led to war.

Say Kool-Aid all you like, YOU apparently have an aversion to FACTS. much like your cowboy hero.

The Defeatocratic talking heads would be proud of you !  You're able to recite all of the Defeatocratic  talking points; "America Lost",  "bumbling", "incompetent",

"spreading lies", etc. etc.  That Kool-aid is amazing stuff.

I notice you still have NO ANSWER why having a former member of a terrorist party as Iraqi PM is a good thing, just another of your stupid, meaningless, asinine Kool-Aid remarks.

You must be SO proud backing a man who paves the way for terrorist leadership in Iraq.

Guest Radagast
"US DRINKERS GET IT" ??!!    That says it all.

What says it all nit-wit? His three paragraphs or your one stupid sentence?

Why can't you counter an argument instead of littering this board with your inane one liners? Ah ... why do I bother....

Guest a proud american

Well, they finally came up with something new. Defeatacrats. I guess that would make them Lunicans. Because anyone who can't see what is so obvious has to be either on medication or just plain ignorant. The comment about kool aid drinkers getting it was made to prove a point. That the majority of people, both Democrats and Republicans are finally seeing that this war was a mistake and that they want us out. So according to the Lunicans anyone opposed to the war are kool-aid drinkers. Heres some further information to ponder. Akmed Chalabi, Cheneys favorite Iraqi freedom fighter is now being investigated by the FBI. They now believe that he may be working for Iran as a spy. This is the guy who even the CIA said was a fraud but he was able to convince the Dunder Heads at the White House we would be welcomed with Iraqi's throwing flowers when we arrived in Baghdad. When they re-institute the Draft which will probably be in the next year or so because the true intent is to go into Iran, we'll then get to see how many lunicans are willing to send their kids off to war. Since there is a large majority of Guard and Reserve Soldiers over there now they won't be able to hide there like their great leader did. And there will in all probability be no college deferments either. So cheer up all you cowboys out there you may just become kool aid drinkers like the rest of us. One thing though, I wonder what ever happened to the guy that was taken off the list of the applicants to join the Texas ARNG so that the our great leader could be inducted?