The Cowboy Strikes Again

Guest Shocked

Guest Loki
'and for not grabbing Bin Ladin when the Sudanese offered him up.'

Clinton has denied this story over and over. The 9/11 Commission has stated that there is no evidence that it is true. Outside of the Sudanese government and a few wingnuts, no one believes it.

The Sudanese had been protecting Bin ladin, why would they give him up? Most important, why would anyone trust a country who sponsors terrorism?  The same government that is responsible for the current genocide in Darfur.

Gee, Patriot, whos side are you on anyway?

Clinton denied this, and we know he is ALWAYS truthful, why???? There is an audio tape where Clinton says there is no legal authority on which to hold him, this is indisputable. These are not wingnuts; rather his own words.

The faith you put in the 9/11 commission is all but comical. To have a committee to examine the mistakes made filled with government people is truly sad. And, it didn't even make for good TV. But, to put Jamie Gorelick on this panel was where it's credibility was lost. Here sat the author of the document forbidding the FBI and CIA from sharing documents or intelligence, on the committee. SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BEFORE THE COMMITTEE. Whenever anyone has something to hide, they must be forbidden from participating in the hearings to discover what went wrong.

Guest A PROUD AMERICAN
Plot to blow up the PATH tunnels uncovered by FBI.  It's a good thing Clinton is still not president.  When he was president he wouldn't allow the CIA to share intelligence with the FBI  or local police which may have prevented 9/11.

Bush changed all that so now the CIA, FBI, NYPD and all local enforcement share intelligence which allowed this plot to be uncovered.

Great job, Mr. President for protecting us the way Clinton never could.

Great job Mr. President? They can't even tell us which bridge or tunnel they were going to go after. One thing is for sure though, while Bush was in the Texas Air National Guard no one ever attacked Texas. If they had, he would have certainly crawled off that bar stool, climbed into the cockpit of the pick-up and attacked. This guy is the laughing stock of the world. Osama Bin Laden plans the worst attack in US History, is still in the hills of Afghanistan and what does Bush do. Attacks Iraq. Smart move.

Guest BushBacker
'and for not grabbing Bin Ladin when the Sudanese offered him up.'

Clinton has denied this story over and over. The 9/11 Commission has stated that there is no evidence that it is true. Outside of the Sudanese government and a few wingnuts, no one believes it.

The Sudanese had been protecting Bin ladin, why would they give him up? Most important, why would anyone trust a country who sponsors terrorism?  The same government that is responsible for the current genocide in Darfur.

Gee, Patriot, whos side are you on anyway?

"Clinton has denied this story" ?? DUH !! Do you recall....."I did not have sexual relations with that woman" ?? In front of Congress !! Oh yeah, he's believable.

Guest Guest
"Clinton has denied this story" ??  DUH !!  Do you recall....."I did not have sexual relations with that woman" ??  In front of Congress !!  Oh yeah, he's believable.

"Mission Accomplished"

"Saddam sought uranium in Africa"

Like truth was ever a concern of your little cowboy. You're about as believeable as Robertson and Falwell claiming 9/11 was God punishing the US.

And let's not forget your other hero RayGun who wouldn't deny, he'd just claim to not remember.

Guest Guest
Great job Mr. President? They can't even tell us which bridge or tunnel they were going to go after. One thing is for sure though, while Bush was in the Texas Air National Guard no one ever attacked Texas. If they had, he would have certainly crawled off that bar stool, climbed into the cockpit of the pick-up and attacked. This guy is the laughing stock of the world. Osama Bin Laden plans the worst attack in US History, is still in the hills of Afghanistan and what does Bush do. Attacks Iraq. Smart move.

It was actually the Alabama Guard, guess daddy couldn't buy him a spot in Texas, otherwise you're pretty much right on.

Just like those guys in Miami that were going to blow up the Sears Tower this is turning out, once again, to be a lot of hot air. No plan, just a bunch of hate chatter on the internet followed by a bunch of people patting themselves on the back for 'cracking the case'. There's a big difference between 'wanting' to blow up PATH tunnels and really being able to do it. They were not able to do it. Just talk about it.

All fluff, no substance ... kinda like you Bushbacker.

There are a lot more people in this world that hate the United States now than prior to your namesake becoming President. Thus, a lot more people 'want' to hurt us. You can thank BushCo for that.

Rad, sorry but I have to call BS. Terrorism does not revolve around the success of their attacks, but rather the ability to make others afraid (hence the term.) My point is, even if they tried, and were unsuccessful how many people would reconsider the use of the tunnels, bridges, or mass transit. I don't believe those arrested were well organized, but I'm reluctant to just "pooh, pooh" their arrest.

As for more people hating us now, that may or may not be true. But before GWB, Clinton, and long after either, there are religious leaders in the Middle East who preach hate. I for one would rather have a chance to reach some of them, because there are those we will never reach. This is a people who long to live in the 12th and 13th centuries, when they were a great people.

When all else fails, hate 'em back, it works for me. You see, I still think we're the good guys, and we will make mistakes, but I believe we are doing what is necessary. You, as always, can disagree, but there is no chance of you changing my mind on this.

Guest Patriot

"Proud American" ?? Criticizing the FBI because they don't have every detail of a plan to blow up a tunnel ?? I believe the important thing is that it was prevented. You sound more like "Liberal Scum".

Guest Patriot
Rad, sorry but I have to call BS.  Terrorism does not revolve around the success of their attacks, but rather the ability to make others afraid (hence the term.)  My point is, even if they tried, and were unsuccessful how many people would reconsider the use of the tunnels, bridges, or mass transit.  I don't believe those arrested were well organized, but I'm reluctant to just "pooh, pooh" their arrest.

As for more people hating us now, that may or may not be true.  But before GWB, Clinton, and long after either, there are religious leaders in the Middle East who preach hate.  I for one would rather have a chance to reach some of them, because there are those we will never reach.  This is a people who long to live in the 12th and 13th centuries, when they were a great people.

When all else fails, hate 'em back, it works for me.  You see, I still think we're the good guys, and we will make mistakes, but I believe we are doing what is necessary.  You, as always, can disagree, but there is no chance of you changing my mind on this.

Loki, you're making sense, these Kool-aiders don't understand sense. They're so concerned with people hating us. Of course they hate us !! We're putting men on the moon and driving Cadillac Escalades. They still don't have indoor plumbing. It's called jealousy !! These liberal pukes should all move to the Sudan for a year, then see if they're still willing to criticize the FBI.

Guest Guest
Loki, you're making sense, these Kool-aiders don't understand sense. They're so concerned with people hating us. Of course they hate us !!  We're putting men on the moon and driving Cadillac Escalades. They still don't have indoor plumbing. It's called jealousy !!  These liberal pukes  should all move to the Sudan for a year, then see if they're still willing to criticize the FBI.

WHAT a WANKER! Who knew Cadillac Escalades meant so much to the world situation?

Guest Bush Backer
WHAT a WANKER!  Who knew Cadillac Escalades meant so much to the world situation?

It's apparent to me I'm debating with Kool-aid drinking morons. If you didn't recognize the Escalade reference as a euphuism, how can I ever hope to engage you in anything more than 4-letter words.

Guest Guest
It's apparent to me I'm debating with Kool-aid drinking morons. If you didn't recognize the Escalade reference as a euphuism, how can I ever hope to engage you in anything more than 4-letter words.

YOU are the one who wrote: "Throwing personal insults is the democratic strategy. When you don't have the facts on your side, resort to name calling. "

What a HYPOCRITE you truly are!

Guest Guest

You whine about the Supremes never being closer to war than watching M*A*S*H and worship your little cowboy who we all KNOW declined getting close to war.

H*Y*P*O*C*R*I*T*E

Guest Guest

I just think you're stupid enough to believe it is about Escalades. If it really were about material goods it would've been a much better deal to just send a few hundred billion$ worth of goods instead of spending so much blood and American casualties, hundreds of billion$ to knock stuff down, inflict what seems to be closely guarded secret number of civilian casualties, and we'll no doubt spend more billions to rebuild what we knock down.

There's no doubt much of the world may envy or resent America's material wealth but that's not what drives those who fly planes into buildings and strap explosives to their bodies. Their guiding principle is "My God is better than your God", religious zealotry. Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, anyone who makes that argument deserves to be dropped in the middle of the Sahara, they deserve each other.

Guest 2smart4u
I just think you're stupid enough to believe it is about Escalades.  If it really were about material goods it would've been a much better deal to just send a few hundred billion$ worth of goods instead of spending so much blood and American casualties, hundreds of billion$ to knock stuff down, inflict what seems to be closely guarded secret number of civilian casualties, and we'll no doubt spend more billions to rebuild what we knock down.

There's no doubt much of the world may envy or resent America's material wealth but that's not what drives those who fly planes into buildings and strap explosives to their bodies.  Their guiding principle is "My God is better than your God", religious zealotry.  Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, anyone who makes that argument deserves to be dropped in the middle of the Sahara, they deserve each other.

That's probably the dumbest post I've ever read on KOTW, go easy on the Kool-aid.

Guest 2smart4u
I just think you're stupid enough to believe it is about Escalades.  If it really were about material goods it would've been a much better deal to just send a few hundred billion$ worth of goods instead of spending so much blood and American casualties, hundreds of billion$ to knock stuff down, inflict what seems to be closely guarded secret number of civilian casualties, and we'll no doubt spend more billions to rebuild what we knock down.

There's no doubt much of the world may envy or resent America's material wealth but that's not what drives those who fly planes into buildings and strap explosives to their bodies.  Their guiding principle is "My God is better than your God", religious zealotry.  Christian, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, Muslim, anyone who makes that argument deserves to be dropped in the middle of the Sahara, they deserve each other.

This is a brain on drugs. (or Kool-aid)

Guest Guest
That's probably the dumbest post I've ever read on KOTW, go easy on the Kool-aid.

Just because you are 2dumb2understand doesn't make what you read dumb.

Religious zealots have probably caused more needless death and destruction in history than all other causes combined and no matter their creed they are equally as bad.

Guest a proud American
This is a brain on drugs. (or Kool-aid)

I wasn't criticising the FBI but pointing out that they could not say with any certainty what the target was. As far as being liberal scum I may be a liberal, but I am also retired from the Army and a disabled Veteran. I fought for your right to make a fool out of yourself on these e-mails and would do it again. Instead of criticising those who disagree with you why don't you write to the President and ask him why terrorism funding for New York City was cut. And why there is more of a threat to an Amish pop corn factory than there is to New York City. It seems like every time his poll numbers go down we see these alleged plots. Maybe also it's because election time is coming and the elephant party is in some trouble. Now I don't know if you are a veteran yourself or just an arm chair war wimp but if you are under the age of 42, you can join the Army, go to Iraq or Afghanistan and do some fighting for your country. Or you can stay at home and call other people who don't agree with you names on the computer. I'm sure you'll choose to stay home. Most people like you usually do.

Guest 2smart4u
I wasn't criticising the FBI but pointing out that they could not say with any certainty what the target was. As far as being liberal scum I may be a liberal, but I am also retired from the Army and a disabled Veteran. I fought for your right to make a fool out of yourself on these e-mails and would do it again. Instead of criticising those who disagree with you why don't you write to the President and ask him why terrorism funding for New York City was cut. And why there is more of a threat to an Amish pop corn factory than there is to New York City. It seems like every time his poll numbers go down we see these alleged plots. Maybe also it's because election time is coming and the elephant party is in some trouble. Now I don't know if you are a veteran yourself or just an arm chair war wimp but if you are under the age of 42, you can join the Army, go to Iraq or Afghanistan and do some fighting for your country. Or you can stay at home and call other people who don't agree with you names on the computer. I'm sure you'll choose to stay home. Most people like you usually do.

You went from being "Guest" to "a proud American" ??? Was that so you would sound more believable when you claimed to be a "disabled Army Veteran" ?? I can see right through you. I say you're an uneducated, under-achiever who never saw a military uniform, except on TV. Nailed it, didn't I !!

Guest Patriot

A liberal and a disabled Army veteran ?? Now there's an oxymoron. LOL

Guest a proud american

You may choose to call me anything you would like. You can also question whether I'm a disabled veteran or not but I spent 12 months in Viet Nam with the First Cavalry Division and then was sent up north after the Cav went home. I have served in Germany, Panama, and California at Ft. Irwin. I don't need to make up any stories about what I did, in fact most veterans don't like to talk too much about their experiences but now that you have information on me perhaps you will, give us some of your military background. Also, I volunteered to go to Iraq in 91. And as a matter of record I don't drink koolaid, I drink iced tea. I am a proud american whether you agree with my opinion or not.

You need to take a long look in the mirror before you criticize me or anyone else who doesn't fit into you definition of society or share your opinion. There is a saying amongst veterans that " life has a flavor the protected will never know".

Guest Patriot
You may choose to call me anything you would like. You can also question whether I'm a disabled veteran or not but I spent 12 months in Viet Nam with the First Cavalry Division and then was sent up north after the Cav went home. I have served in Germany, Panama, and California at Ft. Irwin. I don't need to make up any stories about what I did, in fact most veterans don't like to talk too much about their experiences but now that you have information on me perhaps you will, give us some of your military background. Also, I volunteered to go to Iraq in 91. And as a matter of record I don't drink koolaid, I drink iced tea. I am a proud american whether you agree with my opinion or not.

You need to take a long look in the mirror before you criticize me or anyone else who doesn't fit into you definition of society or share your opinion. There is a saying amongst veterans that " life has a flavor the protected will never know".

If what you say is accurate, you have to be the only liberal military veteran I've ever heard of, you're truly "one of a kind". And since you asked, I spent 4 years in the military.

Guest Guest
You went from being "Guest"  to  "a proud American"  ???  Was that so you would sound more believable when you claimed to be a "disabled Army Veteran" ??  I can see right through you. I say you're an uneducated, under-achiever  who never saw a military uniform, except on TV.  Nailed it, didn't I  !!

WOW! Superman is in the house!

Guest Guest
A liberal and a disabled Army veteran ??  Now there's an oxymoron. LOL

No, there's a man with an open mnd who's willing to look at more than one side of an issue rather than sitting on his ass and being content to believe whatever tripe he is fed as being gospel and thinking labeling himself patriot makes him one.

Guest Guest

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!