The Observer

Guest oldfart

For those of you who missed the NY Daily News article, here it is:

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/300995p-257573c.html

:):lol::angry: for all to read I DID NOT POST THIS!!!! AND KOTW SHOULD NOT LET ANYBODY AT ANY TIME USE MY NAME OR POSTING I/D :angry::angry::angry: KOTW WAKE UP YOUR SLEEPING AT THE SWITCH!! AND THIS IS OLD NEWS AND IT WAS UN TRUE!!!!!NOW WHAT LISA DID TO JAMES/C THAT WAS WRONG!!! :angry::angry:

:)  :lol:  :angry:  for all to read I DID NOT POST THIS!!!! AND KOTW SHOULD NOT LET ANYBODY AT ANY TIME USE MY NAME OR POSTING I/D :angry:  :angry:  :angry: KOTW WAKE UP YOUR SLEEPING AT THE SWITCH!! AND THIS IS OLD NEWS AND IT WAS UN TRUE!!!!!NOW WHAT LISA DID TO JAMES/C THAT WAS WRONG!!! :angry:  :angry:

Dear OldFart56:

I'm glad you clarified that you were not the author of the initial post. As a member your "Member name" is password protected. Nobody else can use your name as a member on the board. If a poster uses your "member name" it is noted as that name_guest so everyone knows without a doubt its not you. The initial post used OldFart as a guest and not OldFart56.

KOTW

Guest Guest

And in other fresh, breaking news, Kearny's water was sold to East Orange, Leo Vartan has defeated Carol Jean Doyle for mayor, and Kearny guy Tony Meola is slowly becoming a soccer icon.

Guest oldfart56.
:)  :lol:  :angry:  for all to read I DID NOT POST THIS!!!! AND KOTW SHOULD NOT LET ANYBODY AT ANY TIME USE MY NAME OR POSTING I/D :angry:  :angry:  :angry: KOTW WAKE UP YOUR SLEEPING AT THE SWITCH!! AND THIS IS OLD NEWS AND IT WAS UN TRUE!!!!!NOW WHAT LISA DID TO JAMES/C THAT WAS WRONG!!! :angry:  :angry:

Actually it was true.

:angry:  :angry:  :angry: THIS IS NOT MY POST!!!!!!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry: KOTW WAKE UP!!!

Guest and Members:

Member posts are marked as such. If you read a post that is not from a member, please note it could be from anyone. The guest used OldFart56. (note the period) to bypass the boards automatic notation that the person is a guest trying to use a member name. Clever.

To the person trying to imitate OldFart56, please stop. If you want to express your opinion, do so, but use your own name or Guest.

KOTW

I read this last year in fact it says origninally publioshed April 17, 2005. Why bring it up now? Its old news.

:angry::angry: 1ST I HOPE YOU KNOW I DID NOT POST THIS! 2ND THE {FOOL} WHO DID IS DIGGING AT ME ON THIS SITE AND NJ.COM! I THINK ITS SHOWING JUST HOW STUPID HIM/HER IS! SO JUST OVER LOOK IT AND SEE WHAT GOOD I REALY DO HERE! SEE I TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND SANTOS AND CO DO NOT LIKE IT! FLAGMAN ALSO TELLS IT RIGHT " BUT IS SOME WHAT HARSH ! BUT STILL MOST TRUE! SO READ ON!!! AND <{THINK}> :angry::angry::angry:

Guest omfug
I read this last year in fact it says origninally publioshed April 17, 2005. Why bring it up now? Its old news.

It was true. The Daily News proved it, so did the Jersey Journal and Kearny Journal. Now, tell us what did she do to ********?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
:(  :( 1ST I HOPE YOU KNOW I DID NOT POST THIS! 2ND THE {FOOL} WHO DID IS DIGGING AT ME ON THIS SITE AND NJ.COM! I THINK ITS SHOWING JUST HOW STUPID HIM/HER IS! SO JUST OVER LOOK IT AND SEE WHAT GOOD I REALY DO HERE! SEE I TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND SANTOS AND CO DO NOT LIKE IT! FLAGMAN ALSO TELLS IT RIGHT " BUT IS SOME WHAT HARSH ! BUT STILL MOST TRUE! SO READ ON!!! AND <{THINK}> B)  B)  B)

...Everyone with half a brain realizes its not you, since it doesnt have any of your information below his name, like where your from and all that, you dont have to continue to explain it in all your posts.

Guest Guest
:(  :( 1ST I HOPE YOU KNOW I DID NOT POST THIS! 2ND THE {FOOL} WHO DID IS DIGGING AT ME ON THIS SITE AND NJ.COM! I THINK ITS SHOWING JUST HOW STUPID HIM/HER IS! SO JUST OVER LOOK IT AND SEE WHAT GOOD I REALY DO HERE! SEE I TELL IT LIKE IT IS AND SANTOS AND CO DO NOT LIKE IT! FLAGMAN ALSO TELLS IT RIGHT " BUT IS SOME WHAT HARSH ! BUT STILL MOST TRUE! SO READ ON!!! AND <{THINK}> B)  B)  B)

As for you telling it like it is, nothing could be further from the truth. All caps, can't spell, horrible grammar. Maybe this is Lisa from The Observer. Oh wait, she can't write anything unless she can cut and paste it.

And Joe, telling us to "think" and "what good you do". You've got to be joking.

At least you admit to being of the same mind as Flagman, you're both ignorant racists.

I think you burned out a good portion of your brain during your childhood in the ash pits of Kearny.

Say hi to the mosquitos for me! B)

As for you telling it like it is, nothing could be further from the truth.  All caps, can't spell, horrible grammar.  Maybe this is Lisa from The Observer.  Oh wait, she can't write anything unless she can cut and paste it.

And Joe, telling us to "think" and "what good you do".  You've got to be joking.

At least you admit to being of the same mind as Flagman, you're both ignorant racists.

I think you burned out a good portion of your brain during your childhood in the ash pits of Kearny.

Say hi to the mosquitos for me! :(

:(B) GOT YA YOU MUST BE THE" 1" AND RACISTS?? HA HA THATS FUNNY!!! AS FOR ALL CAPS WHO CARES!! YOU STILL READ IT!IGNORANT!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS NOT A CLUE!!YOU BRING UP THE ASH PITS IN THE DUMPS THAT YOU THINK IS NOT THERE" WELL ALL I WILL SAY IS I HOPE NO PERSON WALKS WITH YOU DOWN THERE WITH OUT A PHONE TO CALL FOR HELP!!PLEASE DO THE TOWN A BIG FAVOR "LEAVE" TRASH FLAGGY IS RIGHT AND YOU ARE IT!!

Guest Guest
:)  :ph34r: GOT YA YOU MUST BE THE" 1" AND RACISTS?? HA HA THATS FUNNY!!! AS FOR ALL CAPS WHO CARES!! YOU STILL READ IT!IGNORANT!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS NOT A CLUE!!YOU BRING UP THE ASH PITS IN THE DUMPS THAT YOU THINK IS NOT THERE" WELL ALL I WILL SAY IS I HOPE NO PERSON WALKS WITH YOU DOWN THERE WITH OUT A PHONE TO CALL FOR HELP!!PLEASE DO THE TOWN A BIG FAVOR "LEAVE" TRASH FLAGGY IS RIGHT AND YOU ARE IT!!

Nobody cares about what you have to say Joey!

Come on, you have to love Joey.  "Witch instead of "which".  The guys a riot.

See what playing in those ash pits does to your brain.

:ph34r::lol: dang no funny bone?? a play on words and you get out of shape! is living in kearny doing that to you?? look out jersey shore here comes 1 more!!! :)B):P:D

:lol:  :lol: GOT YA YOU MUST BE THE" 1" AND RACISTS?? HA HA THATS FUNNY!!! AS FOR ALL CAPS WHO CARES!! YOU STILL READ IT!IGNORANT!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS NOT A CLUE!!YOU BRING UP THE ASH PITS IN THE DUMPS THAT YOU THINK IS NOT THERE" WELL ALL I WILL SAY IS I HOPE NO PERSON WALKS WITH YOU DOWN THERE WITH OUT A PHONE TO CALL FOR HELP!!PLEASE DO THE TOWN A BIG FAVOR "LEAVE" TRASH FLAGGY IS RIGHT AND YOU ARE IT!!

:) oldfart56, don't let the a$$hole get to you. They don't have the ball$ to speak half the truth you do. :) As for the idiot, this was a discussion on the Observer not a discussion on you making an a$$ of yourself. :P

Guest Guest
:lol:  :P dang no funny bone?? a play on words and you get out of shape! is living in kearny doing that to you?? look out jersey shore here comes 1 more!!! :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hirschy, you wouldn't know a play on words if it jumped up and pulled those remaining two teeth out of your mouth!! :lol:

Now come on, admit it, you thought that "witch" was the correct word to use.

Guest Guest
:P  oldfart56, don't let the a$$hole get to you.  They don't have the ball$ to speak half the truth you do.  :D  As for the idiot, this was a discussion on the Observer not a discussion on you making an a$$ of yourself.  :lol:

Joey is a great person to agree with. He's really solid on the facts. :lol:

Hirschy, you wouldn't know a play on words if it jumped up and pulled those remaining two teeth out of your mouth!! :lol:

:P:D:lol: 1st i have "no teeth"! sorry! but if you look at some of my postings you will see wrong spelling and some letters in wrong spots! why? it lets me see who is reading my post! why do you think i use a name like oldfart56? its to get your att!!! and it works! more have seen my posts than anything you post! so now whatyah gona do???he he he oh go to kearny alternative news.com good reading! :lol::lol::lol:

:P:D sorry that was kearnynews.blogspot.com good reading! :lol::lol:

Guest Guest
:P  :lol:  :lol: 1st i have "no teeth"! sorry!  but if you look at some of my postings you will see wrong spelling and some letters in wrong spots! why? it lets me see who is reading my post! why do you think i use a name like oldfart56? its to get your att!!! and it works!  more have seen my posts than anything you post! so now whatyah gona do???he he he oh go to kearny alternative news.com good reading! B)  B)  B)

Oh, so you're a toothless fool with a plan. Too bad no one can take your posts seriously.