Orange Alert

Guest The New Mayor

Guest concerned citizen

If what you are saying is true and the LT. isn't trained, how do they let him run the S.W.A.T. team. You would think the town would be more concerned with this and think about what they are doing putting peoples lives in danger with an unqualified man that has access to all kinds of weapons including small explosives that they said they have during the night out against crime.

All of the members of the Harrison Emergency Response Team have been trained and received certifications. Thy also have received specialized training as snipers, chemical weapons, tactical baton, hostage negotiations, incident command, weapons of mass destruction etc.

We did have members who resigned because they couldn't commit themselves to further training or were put off the team because they missed training exercises. At least the former Chief has the vision to start this team before 911 and equipped it through grants from the Federal Gov. at no expense to the taxpayers.

Don't listen to the crybabies. They are and always will be malcontents. :D

Why is he the head of the team ask his twin brother. As far as Chief Greene having vision and saving the town money, all the money he saved was spent on defending all his well thought out decisions. Best decision he made was to move on duty with his midget helper. One is gone let's pray the midget is also leaving.

All of the members of the Harrison Emergency Response Team have been trained and received certifications. Thy also have received specialized training as snipers, chemical weapons, tactical baton, hostage negotiations, incident command, weapons of mass destruction etc.

We did have members who resigned because they couldn't commit themselves to further training or were put off the team because they missed training exercises. At least the former Chief has the vision to start this team before 911 and equipped it through grants from the Federal Gov. at no expense to the taxpayers.

Don't listen to the crybabies. They are and always will be malcontents. :blink:

You seem to know alot about this subject. Then maybe you could answer a previous post about the PAPD being told to stand by. True or untrue are they better qualified then Harrison, and should they have handled the incident.

No, they are not more qualified then Harrison. If you read the Ledger today you will see the comment from their Chief, who arrived at the Trade Center Disaster and the only thing he did was "run" to get away from the scene.

The Harrison Police ERT did its job that night and did it well. The on scene commander was right to tell the PAPD to stand by. If they were needed, he would have asked for their assistance.

The members of the Emergency Response Team are great guys. More Officers like them are needed on the HPD. The majority of officers on the HPD do a good job, but there are the whining crybabies who put in lawsuits and do their best to disrupt the organization. You and I know who they are. They like to whistle while they work. :blink:

Hey ERT I like that you said "Whistle" as if to point out that this guy was a Whistle Blower. That's pretty funny since there is a LAW that protects these Whistle Blowers because they are looking out for the good of the whole. If you would just do your job and not help certain people move while you are on duty or perform other acts that would enable a whistle to blow, then you would not have to worry about these LAWsuits. Stop kissing up and trying to cover up what you did, and take it like a man. You F----ed up so now suffer the consequence.

Guest Harrison Taxpayer.
No, they are not more qualified then Harrison. If you read the Ledger today you will see the comment from their Chief, who arrived at the Trade Center Disaster and the only thing he did was "run" to get away from the scene.

The Harrison Police ERT did its job that night and did it well. The on scene commander was right to tell the PAPD to stand by. If they were needed, he would have asked for their assistance.

The members of the Emergency Response Team are great guys. More Officers like them are needed on the HPD. The majority of officers on the HPD do a good job, but there are the whining crybabies who put in lawsuits and do their best to disrupt the organization. You and I know who they are. They like to whistle while they work. :blink:

I'm just a simple taxpayer, not a cop or fireman. I have a few friends in both careers. So you stated that the PAPD just ran from the scene. I then ask you, what would you have done when a 100 story building was about to fall? Stand in place and man your post. You make it sound like you are the best thing since sliced bread. Ask yourself what if I was there?

I have followed the HPD in the local papers.It seems that you may have been on the right team during the last Chief's tenure, and now you are on the wrong team. But there are problems in every work place. Lawsuits if they are legit, for example moving on duty and being caught, then punishing the one who reports it sounds legit to me. So lighten up TJ Hooker, if another disaster is to happen I doubt they will call Harrison before PAPD, NJ Transit, NJSP.

Archived