Tax Woes

Guest OutThere

Guest OutThere

How about turning the lot on Elm Street into a holding pound and seize the cars of DWI arrests and CDS arrests then impound them for a price. $250.00 sounds reasonable. Also all these cars that are involved in accidents that have to be towed should be towed and held in the proposed Elm street impound lot and released for a price to either the owner or insurance company. 30.00 a day sounds reasonable. I also feel the council should look into a permit parking program that would allow home owners to privitize the parking space in front of their home just like the handicap program and lease it from the town for a price of 40.00 per year. What about building homes around the outside east perimeter of the Oval from the west feild to the exit of the Oval 20 lots at $155,000.00 per lot = $3,100,000.00. Please no bashing their just ideas

I also feel the council should look into a permit parking program that would allow home owners to privitize the parking space in front of their home just like the handicap program and lease it from the town for a price of 40.00 per year.

I like that idea. I would pay up to $50 a MONTH, if it was a guaranteed spot. Say if someone is parked there, a tow truck would come and remove it. Sounds like a good money maker for the town. But dont think your the 1st one to think of that idea. I thew around that idea too. Just not for money.

Archived