Cop assaulted at Fest?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest_TEX_*
That is what happens when you let people start drinking at 10:00AM, some people just never grow up.

So, you think it was just booze!!!!!!LOL

Just let Mayor McDonut cut our balls off again.....

How soon til one of us is killed or seriously injured, WAKE_UP KEARNZY, cut the string..

Guest Guest
Yes it was one of the Drunkard brothers,I think it was the one who was caught kissing another man in a Kearny Bar

dont you have anything better to do with ure time??? ure up at 6:15 in the morning posting bulletins on here...some life you must have...

Guest Guest

Trash is trash and we must weed them out no matter what the time...or should we just leave the peasants be peasants you scum

Guest guest
So, you think it was just booze!!!!!!LOL

Just let Mayor McDonut cut our balls off again.....

How soon til one of us is killed or seriously injured, WAKE_UP KEARNZY, cut the string..

They really need to change a lot of theses stupid laws, the Officer he hit is a very nice guy and he should press everything he can, People need to pay the price when they break the law and ASSAULTING A POLICE OFFICER should be jail time that is in my opinion. I was pretty surprised considering his father was a cop, you think RESPECT would be present.

Example: They worry about who is smoking in a bar!

Give me a friggin break! Take care of what si important, all these laws are in favor of the criminal these criminals have more rights than innocent people. They screw up and we have to pay the price.

Guest Guest_Just looking_*
They really need to change a lot of theses stupid laws, the Officer he hit is a very nice guy and he should press everything he can, People need to pay the price when they break the law and ASSAULTING A POLICE OFFICER should be jail time that is in my opinion. I was pretty surprised considering his father was a cop, you think RESPECT would be present.

Example: They worry about who is smoking in a bar!

Give me a friggin break! Take care of what si important, all these laws are in favor of the criminal these criminals have more rights than innocent people. They screw up and we have to pay the price.

Were you there? ... did you see it happen? .... bet the answer is no to both questions .... and what did you mean by "we have to pay the price" .... you ramble on and on and don't make sense! .... innocent till proven guilty .... remember, thats "THE LAW" :o

Guest guest
Were you there? ... did you see it happen? .... bet the answer is no to both questions ....  and what did you mean by "we have to pay the price" .... you ramble on and on and don't make sense! .... innocent till proven guilty .... remember, thats "THE LAW"  ;)

No I don't hang out with drunks and coke heads thank you, but when you are raised with respect you don't strike an officer you A-hole. Common sense.

Guest Copper
No I don't hang out with drunks and coke heads thank you, but when you are raised with respect you don't strike an officer you A-hole. Common sense.

Thats right. Especially when the A-holes father is a retired cop. Well, not a real cop, just a Hudson County Sheriff!

Guest guest
Thats right.  Especially when the A-holes father is a retired cop.  Well, not a real cop, just a Hudson County Sheriff!

Thank you!

RESPECT is a big word for some people they just can't seem to get it and some people just don't have it.

Guest Pissed
what's a little knocking around among friends

fair fight both lack manhood...................

Check between your legs pal, you seem to be the one lacking manhood.

Facts:

1. The A-hole was drunk (to put it mildly)

2. The A-hole attacked the cop, from behind, no less! (That's definitely a no-no.)

3. The cop locked his ass up

Thats da fact, Jack!

• 2 months later...
I heard he was crying like a little Behhaaaatccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh when he was in the cell....just another punk

If you keep talking crap about any of the coops, u will get yours. If ur so brave to talk this crap on line, than say ur crap down at the odd couple to there faces. then we will see whats good.

Archived