Info infront of Steph's..please read

Guest Guest

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I hit a nerve Stevie boy.

That's one thing Stevie boy has. He wouldn't be building without the permits if he didn't have nerve, or a connection in the Building Dep't. Knowing Stevie boy I tend to think it's nerve.

That's one thing Stevie boy has. He wouldn't be building without the permits if he didn't have nerve, or a connection in the Building Dep't. Knowing Stevie boy I tend to think it's nerve.

How many people work in the building department now 10 or 15? Could be 1 or 2 of them.

He has BOTH, don't be stupid. If he didn't how could he do all that work he completed without permits or having to rip it all out?

• 2 weeks later...
He has BOTH, don't be stupid. If he didn't how could he do all that work he completed without permits or having to rip it all out?

I wonder could he be paying someone off? He's used to getting his way whatever it takes, I remember how he was when we were kids growing up. His way or no way at all.

I wonder could he be paying someone off? He's used to getting his way whatever it takes, I remember how he was when we were kids growing up. His way or no way at all.

you must have the wrong Steve, this guy worked very hard for what he's got, I remember renting houses down the shore with him every year, he worked every single weekend while we partied, and then he was off all week enjoying while we had to work the week, good people this guy.

you must have the wrong Steve, this guy worked very hard for what he's got, I remember renting houses down the shore with him every year, he worked every single weekend while we partied, and then he was off all week enjoying while we had to work the week, good people this guy.

yea selling *******

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

You must have rented with another Steve, Not the Stevie Boy we are talking about here.

Who is TP, Stevie Boy,s bag man?

TP is the little guy that works in the big office with a big salary and he s**ks the taxpayers money and does NOTHING, believe it or not he gets two (2) salaries from Harrison. DO WE REALY NEED THIS DO NOTHING AROUND. Mr. TP tell us exactly what your job is in town? and what good things have you brought here to town to make it better?

Guest Guest in the know
TP is the little guy that works in the big office with a big salary and he s**ks the taxpayers money and does NOTHING, believe it or not he gets two (2) salaries from Harrison. DO WE REALY NEED THIS DO NOTHING AROUND.  Mr. TP tell us exactly what your job is in town? and what good things have you brought here to town to make it better?

This posting site is about the loser STEVIE BOY, NOT TP. He has his own posting.

Archived