Info infront of Steph's..please read

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Steve forget Harrison.  Harrison is long dead.  Move and make a better life for yourself and your family.  You are good people.

Yeah, Stevie boy move to Belmar and see if you can add 13 illegal apartments to your house there!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Yeah, Stevie boy move to Belmar and see if you can add 13 illegal apartments to your house there!

You don't have to move to Belmar to get by the housing inspector, just be on the team, like the bagman. He didn't have to move to Belmar to build illegal houses.

Guest Guest
You don't have to move to Belmar to get by the housing inspector, just be on the team, like the bagman.  He didn't have to move to Belmar to build illegal houses.

Isn't there someone superior in Trenton that he could be reported to and have those houses inspected and either 'modified' or 'condemned'? Plus the bagman fined ,etc?

Guest Guest in the know
Isn't there someone superior in Trenton that he could be reported to and have those houses inspected and either 'modified' or 'condemned'? Plus the bagman fined ,etc?

Interesting Stevie Boy can't answer that one! He probably knows the answer and doesn't like it, because the houses referred to are LEGAL. Tell me Stevie Boy are you in, or going to open a poster printing business? You should do something with the commercial space that the Planning Board permitted last year! It must be nice to have such big bucks, that you can afford to leave the space empty after getting the approval to use it! What's the hold up Stevie? Something must not be legal, or in compliance with town codes to let it sit unused so long!!!!

Guest Guest
Interesting Stevie Boy can't answer that one! He probably knows the answer and doesn't like it, because the houses referred to are LEGAL.  Tell me Stevie Boy are you in, or going to open a poster printing business? You should do something with the commercial space that the Planning Board permitted last year! It must be nice to have such big bucks, that you can afford to leave the space empty after getting the approval to use it! What's the hold up Stevie? Something must not be legal, or in compliance with town codes to let it sit unused so long!!!!

Maybe he should rent it to the bagman to convert it into a hotel. I'm sure the bagman could get approval for that.

Guest Guest
Maybe he should rent it to the bagman to convert it into a hotel.  I'm sure the bagman could get approval for that.

When is Stevie boy opening his printing shop to the public? Does anyone know? I need some rather large obnoxious three color posters and his look so ?????.

Guest Guest
When is Stevie boy opening his printing shop to the public? Does anyone know? I need some rather large obnoxious three color posters and his look so ?????.

Those posters make our town cheap and I'm embarrassed that commuters and developers from other towns see what babies we have living here in Harrison.

Guest Guest
Those posters make our town cheap and I'm embarrassed that commuters and developers from other towns see what babies we have living here in Harrison.

Your right, we should take the visitors and developers to the bagmans properties and show them how we can put a two family house on less than a 25X100 foot lot. That will really give them an eyefull of how our town operates.

Guest Guest

80% of the town agree, but how do we get rid of them? Isn't there a pollution law or something? Because he is polluting our town!!!

Guest guest
80% of the town agree, but how do we get rid of them?  Isn't there a pollution law or something?  Because he is polluting our town!!!

It was ok that the scum sent out those disgusting letters bashing people who had nothing to do with the election but it is not ok for Steve to act on his freedom of speach to tell you what is really going on, is that why you want them down? you afraid those people riding the train won't want to buy one of those cardboard boxes down in the flood zone, are you afraid they will see the tax, water and sewage hikes and not want to move here??? are you afraid an FBI agent may pass by and read and realize it is time to investigate???

I SAY OUT MORE UP STEVE AND USE BRIGHT COLORED PAPER SO IT DRAWS ATTENTION!!!!

Guest Guest in the know
It was ok that the scum sent out those disgusting letters bashing people who had nothing to do with the election but it is not ok for Steve to act on his freedom of speach to tell you what is really going on, is that why you want them down? you afraid those people riding the train won't want to buy one of those cardboard boxes down in the flood zone, are you afraid they will see the tax, water and sewage hikes and not want to move here??? are you afraid an FBI agent may pass by and read and realize it is time to investigate??? 

I SAY OUT MORE UP STEVE AND USE BRIGHT COLORED PAPER SO IT DRAWS ATTENTION!!!!

Once you get to know Stevie Boy as I do you'll see he never tells you the truth.

He only tells you what benefits him or what he wants to do! He'll make aGREAT COUNCILMAN with that attitude. Will he represent the people or just his agenda, which is what I suspect!

Guest Guest
Once you get to know Stevie Boy as I do you'll see he never tells you the truth.

He only tells you what benefits him or what he wants to do! He'll make aGREAT COUNCILMAN with that attitude. Will he represent the people or just his agenda, which is what I suspect!

Thanks Artie

Guest Guest in the know

Stevie boy: are my posters ready yet? Maybe I should cancel my order with you and go somewhere else so that they don't look like a third grader did them! Has anyone told you how attractive they are? As a voter in your Ward, don't worry you'll never get my vote, we don't need any spoiled babies on the council!!!

Guest Guest
Stevie boy: are my posters ready yet? Maybe I should cancel my order with you and go somewhere else so that they don't look like a third grader did them! Has anyone told you how attractive they are? As a voter in your Ward, don't worry you'll never get my vote, we don't need any spoiled babies on the council!!!

A spoiled baby would be better than the "I've sold my soul to the devil (mcDonough)" council members we currently have.

Guest Guest

TFB - WHEN YOU PAY THE MORTGAGE AND TAXES WHICH STEVIE BOY DOES, THEN AND ONLY THEN YOU CAN TELL HIM WHAT THE HECK TO POST ON HIS WINDOWS..... GOT THAT SUNNY... GFY

Guest Guest

Who are you? you sure seem to know everybody well on this site, you must be the know it all in town, is this TP the great one?

Guest Guest

Yes they are ready Artie, you can pick them up, make sure you bring cash, quarters only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

It is obvious by your stevie boy writings that you are very jeoulous of this guy.

Did he not give you a discount when he had that nice establishment here in town?

there are none like that type of business here anymore, why? is it because of jeoulous people like you that will not allow the town to flourish?

Guest Guest
It is obvious by your stevie boy writings that you are very jeoulous of this guy.

Did he not give you a discount when he had that nice establishment here in town?

there are none like that type of business here anymore, why? is it because of jeoulous people like you that will not allow the town to flourish?

Yeah right I'm jealous of a lying, loser who closed his store of his own volitian. A boy who never grew up - you are exactly right - Maria.

Guest Guest in the know

The posting in the window look like a work in progress. The majic marker comments and the signs referring to the "stuff" in the windows are hideous. If I were interested in living in Harrison or a Developer these ugly abberations would give me second thoughts. I ride the Path every day and can't believe what some child did to the windows and putting up the signs. The town will not flourish with the mentality of this person who another rider told me is running for councilman, I sincerely hope that this isn't true. You need capable adults not children on the council.

Guest Guest
You don't have to move to Belmar to get by the housing inspector, just be on the team, like the bagman.  He didn't have to move to Belmar to build illegal houses.

YOU CAN ALWAYS MOVE DOWN TO WHERE ALL THE SMART PEOPLE GO --- LBI

The posting in the window look like a work in progress. The majic marker comments and the signs referring to the "stuff" in the windows are hideous. If I were interested in living in Harrison or a Developer these ugly abberations would give me second thoughts. I ride the Path every day and can't believe what some child did to the windows and putting up the signs. The town will not flourish with the mentality of this person who another rider told me is running for councilman, I sincerely hope that this isn't true. You need capable adults not children on the council.

If you were interested in living in Harrison or developing in this town we would know how stupid you really are.

WHY NOT WE HAVE ENOUGH DUMMIES ............WHY NOT SEND IN THE CLOWNS?

PAY YOUR F*CKING METER AND FARE AND THEN GET THE F*CK OUT LOSER.

Archived