World Cup Soccer Time

Guest Guest

Guest guest
i'll supply the paddles to spank you plus the 50, like the little bi***es that you are!!!

p***y *cough* p***y....

i hope a foreign team rails you all in the World Cup....

oh, and

V-I-V-A      P-O-R-T-U-G-A-L!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

If you are planning on living in the USA for the rest of your life, than your PRIMARY ALLEGIANCE should be FIRST for your NEW"ADOPTED" COUNTRY and SECOND for your "NATIVE" COUNTRY that you left behind to earn your living in a new country.

Set an example for anyone who may have their 'priorities' wrong. Don't join them.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
i bet the confederate flag still flies in front of your house...white trash.

i also don't see you putting your ass on the line going to war.

i'm embarassed to be in the same company as you as a "fellow American"...

"pedaco de merda" that you are...

and stop posting incorrect information..this is actually what was stated under "Etiquette" of that website you mentioned..here's the link...

http://www.crwflags.net/etiquette.html

"It is not illegal or improper to fly any flag (state, ethnic group, organization, etc.) alone, but it is always preferable to display the U.S. flag at the same time."

"preferable" does not mean or imply mandatory...and who the hell are you to spit or degrade any flag? you piece of garbage. the ACLU was created to defend people from garbage like you. racist, white trash, biggot.

whom ever you are,you gave me goose bumps i have never heard anyone speak as well as you just did,but the truth you shouldn't even bother with such (merdas) like these people they are nothing but white pieces of shit.

Guest Guest
i'll supply the paddles to spank you plus the 50, like the little bi***es that you are!!!

p***y *cough* p***y....

oh, and

viva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
that's right I'm from the gardens. We all white people live here. Very little spanish. And I LOVE THE GARDENS. So you peole can go and talk all the shit you want.

:blink: Who said anything about the Gardens? Try to understand what you are reading.

Guest Guest
If you are planning on living in the USA for the rest of your life, than your PRIMARY ALLEGIANCE should be FIRST for your NEW"ADOPTED" COUNTRY and  SECOND  for your "NATIVE" COUNTRY that you left behind to earn your living in a new country.

Set an example for anyone who may have their 'priorities' wrong.  Don't join them.

:blink: THANK YOU FELLOW AMERICAN!!! :(

Guest Guest

p***y *cough* p***y....

oh, and

:wacko: WOW, a spanking!!! You promise?!

i bet the confederate flag still flies in front of your house...white trash.

i also don't see you putting your ass on the line going to war.

i'm embarassed to be in the same company as you as a "fellow American"...

"pedaco de merda" that you are...

and stop posting incorrect information..this is actually what was stated under "Etiquette" of that website you mentioned..here's the link...

"It is not illegal or improper to fly any flag (state, ethnic group, organization, etc.) alone, but it is always preferable to display the U.S. flag at the same time."

"preferable" does not mean or imply mandatory...and who the hell are you to spit or degrade any flag? you piece of garbage. the ACLU was created to defend people from garbage like you. racist, white trash, biggot.

:angry: Hey stupid a$$, maybe it is not illegal to fly your spic flags in OUR COUNTRY, but you must fly the American flag ABOVE your dirty spic flags. Thats right you are below us!!! If your country is so great how come you are here stealing our money,jobs, robbing people, making our country filthy. You should take pride in a country that took your dirty spic a$$ in! By the way, if you think your country is so wonderful then why the phuck are you living here? Are you even a legal citizen? Do you have your green card? Please make America a better place, LEAVE!!! :angry:

Guest Guest
:(  Hey stupid a$$, maybe it is not illegal to fly your spic flags in OUR COUNTRY, but you must fly the American flag ABOVE your dirty spic flags.  Thats right you are below us!!!  If your country is so great how come you are here stealing our money,jobs, robbing people, making our country filthy.  You should take pride in a country that took your dirty spic a$$ in!  By the way, if you think your country is so wonderful then why the phuck are you living here?  Are you even a legal citizen?  Do you have your green card?  Please make America a better place, LEAVE!!!  :(

There's nothing wrong with showing pride for the country that you come from or that your parents, grandparents, etc... are from. During the Columbus day parade I see thousands of proud italian-americans waving the italian flag (without an american flag next to it). During St. Patty's day I see thousands of Irish folks waving and wearing their Irish flags without the American flag on the other hand...and no one comments on these parades. In fact, people comment how proud they are to have Irish, Italian roots. However, when a person from Hispanic decent waves a flag from their country they're being racial, and biased and are doing something illegal. Get a life. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Guest Guest
:(  Hey stupid a$$, maybe it is not illegal to fly your spic flags in OUR COUNTRY, but you must fly the American flag ABOVE your dirty spic flags.  Thats right you are below us!!!  If your country is so great how come you are here stealing our money,jobs, robbing people, making our country filthy.  You should take pride in a country that took your dirty spic a$$ in!  By the way, if you think your country is so wonderful then why the phuck are you living here?  Are you even a legal citizen?  Do you have your green card?  Please make America a better place, LEAVE!!!  :(

If you read the flag etiquette it states : "Other national flags should not be smaller nor flown lower than the Stars and Stripes when displayed together"

So no National flag is under the American Flag dumba$$ !!! Do some research before your write.

Guest guest
There's nothing wrong with showing pride for the country that you come from or that your parents, grandparents, etc... are from.  During the Columbus day parade I see thousands of proud italian-americans waving the italian flag (without an american flag next to it).  During St. Patty's day I see thousands of Irish folks waving and wearing their Irish flags without the American flag on the other hand...and no one comments on these parades.  In fact, people comment how proud they are to have Irish, Italian roots.  However, when a person from Hispanic decent waves a flag from their country they're being racial, and biased and are doing something illegal.  Get a life.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Would somebody, a veteran perhaps, preferably from the VFW or American Legion, who can back up their answers in writing, please explain the proper flag ettiquette concerning two countries' flags, their use in national parades, displays in front of private homes and social clubs. When can a non-USA flag stand alone and when must a USA flag stand alongside it, etc?

There's nothing wrong with showing pride for the country that you come from or that your parents, grandparents, etc... are from.  During the Columbus day parade I see thousands of proud italian-americans waving the italian flag (without an american flag next to it).  During St. Patty's day I see thousands of Irish folks waving and wearing their Irish flags without the American flag on the other hand...and no one comments on these parades.  In fact, people comment how proud they are to have Irish, Italian roots.  However, when a person from Hispanic decent waves a flag from their country they're being racial, and biased and are doing something illegal.  Get a life.  What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

:( I do have a life! I say wave your flag proudly, but do not put down the country that took you in. They always say America s**ks, they shove their country's flag in your face. Be proud of a country as wonderful as ours! Display the American flag with pride. After all they all want to come here, right?

If you read the flag etiquette it states : "Other national flags should not be smaller nor flown lower than the Stars and Stripes when displayed together"

So no National flag is under the American Flag dumba$$ !!!  Do some research before your write.

In my eyes no other flag can come close to the American Flag!! Our flag should always be above all!!! :(

So no National flag is under the American Flag dumba$$ !!!  Do some research before your write.

Thank you for the web site about the American Flag. Did you read any of it? Well, "The American Flag takes precedence over all other flags within the United States. It should be raised first and lowered last." Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read.

:(

Guest Guest
Would somebody, a veteran perhaps, preferably from the VFW or American Legion,  who can back up their answers in writing, please explain the proper flag ettiquette concerning two countries' flags, their use in national parades,  displays in front of private homes and social clubs.  When can a non-USA flag stand alone and when must a USA flag stand alongside it, etc?

just go here: http://www.crwflags.net/etiquette.html and you'll get all the answers you need.

Guest Guest
Thank you for the web site about the American Flag.  Did you read any of it?  Well, "The American Flag takes precedence over all other flags within the United States.  It should be raised first and lowered last."  Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read.

:(

Yes I know how to read...raised first and lowered last...but it clearly states that the American flag should not be flown above another National flag. They go side by side, with the American flg first, and all others following in alphabetical order. You stated that the American flag should be above all others, and the etiquette clearly states that this is not the case.

Guest Guest
Thank you for the web site about the American Flag.  Did you read any of it?  Well, "The American Flag takes precedence over all other flags within the United States.  It should be raised first and lowered last."  Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read.

:P

But you do not fly another countries flag lower than the American flag. Which is what he was commenting on.

Now take your own advice, read and try to follow the postings.

Guest Guest
Yes I know how to read...raised first and lowered last...but it clearly states that the American flag should not be flown above another National flag.  They go side by side, with the American flg first, and all others following in alphabetical order.  You stated that the American flag should be above all others, and the etiquette clearly states that this is not the case.

Don't you think that as an American you should put your country above all others? I do.

Guest Guest
Don't you think that as an American you should put your country above all others?  I do.

During times of celebration, I'll love to see the flags of other countries. It falls down the mayor. his poor job in Harrison has made harrison forget about pride. Pride for what we believe in. In where we come from, these same people when they go to their country are proud to say they are from America. People once used to be proud to be from harrison. Corruption didn't screw things up. People weren't intimidated. Our kids came first, not some outside developer.

Make up your own mind. Time for a change.

Yes I know how to read...raised first and lowered last...but it clearly states that the American flag should not be flown above another National flag.  They go side by side, with the American flg first, and all others following in alphabetical order.  You stated that the American flag should be above all others, and the etiquette clearly states that this is not the case.

Yes you are right , but what I am saying is that the American flag "should" go first. I love my country and my country's flag will always be first in any situation. I do not think it is right to display another country's flag without the American Flag. Just look on Chestnut Street alone, and believe me they are all over Kearny. When you come to this country the least you can do is show some respect and put our flag up too. This is America. :)

But you do not fly another countries flag lower than the American flag.  Which is what he was commenting on. 

Now take your own advice, read and try to follow the postings.

Mind your own business. I am not having this discussion with you. Actually, I am learning something from this person, but I have my own opinion about how the American flag should be displayed. We are not getting nasty with each other. So stay out of it and let me find out the truth and also display my view.

Guest GUEST

The pizza joint in the mini mall only has a huge Italian flag hanging.

I guess they have also forgotten that in America they have made thier money

Archived