World Cup Soccer Time

Guest Guest

People like you should have their children taken away from them. What kind of morals are you teaching them? They'll learn that it's OK to refer to people with derogatory slurs. They'll learn hate and disgust for everyone who does not conform to your small-minded standards. As a result, they'll go no where and be nothing. Just like you.

:D Same goes for you, look away you have the right to do so. Really.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People celebrating .... people different than you because of where they or their families are from? assholes?

"AMERICAN DAYS LIKE THIS WHEN AMERICA IS AMERICA!!! ".  are you really that ignorant? is your self esteem non-existent?  we are different each one no doubt, but together, shoulder to shoulder or bumper to bumper we are all the people who make up the United States of America.  Those of us who embrace what this great country has to offer to all who come here; to all that have and will - don't need your input.

your observations are purely maleficence and you my friend are as insignificant as the comments you make.

at best you are embarrassing - at worst a racist, and a pathetic one at that.

:D loookkk aaawaaayyy.

Are you people nuts ? We are all living here in America and our military represents people living in America from all races and nationalities. Please , lets stop this s**t and try to act more adult when we communicate with each other.

If some other country was to attack us tomorrow we would be standing shoulder to shoulder to defend this country and all of our families.....Now tell me that is not a fact...

Guest Pepe LePew
Isn't it sad that it comes to this.. rooting for one anti American country to beat a country where all their citizens are in America showing anti American disdain!

Hate France, but man they beat Spain, Brazil and Portugal....all our favorites... they did quiet the streets... maybe we can forgive the French....Nah.

The French!?? Screw them. We saved their asses in WWII. Remember the Germans marching thru Paris, with all the French wusses crying helplessly? Who comes and saves the day?, the good old USA. If if wasn't for us the French would be speaking German now, and maybe us too! But our fathers and grandfathers saved their country and what does the USA get from France for that? Anti-American sentiment! Screw France!, and you can have Jerry Lewis too! Aside from the telethon, he hasn't dont anything decent in 50 years!

Guest Guest
The French!??  Screw them.  We saved their asses in WWII.  Remember the Germans marching thru Paris, with all the French wusses crying helplessly?  Who comes and saves the day?, the good old USA.  If if wasn't for us the French would be speaking German now, and maybe us too!  But our fathers and grandfathers saved their country and what does the USA get from France for that?  Anti-American sentiment!  Screw France!, and you can have Jerry Lewis too!  Aside from the telethon, he hasn't dont anything decent in 50 years!

screw them frenchies, my sopranos rule the game! frankie s is smiling right now! :D

Guest Guest
:P  Same goes for you, look away you have the right to do so.  Really.

As an American (born and raised) and the daughter of two American citizens who immigrated from Portugal, I have as much of a right to profess my disgust for you, as you have to spew hatred for an entire culture. I did not drive around the day of the "big" game with a flag plastered to my car. I was working (something that perhaps, you should try) at one of the largest daily newspapers in the U.S. How can you account for that? You're a racist, perhaps you think I should be cleaning houses? The difference between us is that not only am I better educated, more articulate, and probably better looking than you are... I am also willing to stand up for those that you put down. You're ignorant, and I'm educating you. You're antics are a great injustice, and I'm not going to let you attempt to run this board undeterred. Much like Abraham Lincoln, who faced opposition when he fought and won emancipation for slaves, I'm wasting my breath on you because you're trashing the liberties awarded to ALL citizens under the Constitution of the United States of America. Maybe you've never heard of it. Maybe you can't hear the bells of justice over the flapping of your Confederate flag.

Guest Guest
Are you people nuts ? We are all living here in America and our military represents people living in America from all races and nationalities. Please , lets stop this s**t and try to act more adult when we communicate with each other.

If some other country was to attack us tomorrow we would be standing shoulder to shoulder to defend this country and all of our families.....Now tell me that is not a fact...

Good point.

The French!??  Screw them.  We saved their asses in WWII.  Remember the Germans marching thru Paris, with all the French wusses crying helplessly?  Who comes and saves the day?, the good old USA.  If if wasn't for us the French would be speaking German now, and maybe us too!  But our fathers and grandfathers saved their country and what does the USA get from France for that?  Anti-American sentiment!  Screw France!, and you can have Jerry Lewis too!  Aside from the telethon, he hasn't dont anything decent in 50 years!

Excuse Me, what the hell have you done that was so great? Jerry Lewis is an icon. How can you put him down like that? I agree with the French, but picking on Mr. Lewis is just ludacris.

As an American (born and raised) and the daughter of two American citizens who immigrated from Portugal, I have as much of a right to profess my disgust for you, as you have to spew hatred for an entire culture. I did not drive around the day of the "big" game with a flag plastered to my car. I was working (something that perhaps, you should try) at one of the largest daily newspapers in the U.S. How can you account for that? You're a racist, perhaps you think I should be cleaning houses? The difference between us is that not only am I better educated, more articulate, and probably better looking than you are... I am also willing to stand up for those that you put down. You're ignorant, and I'm educating you. You're antics are a great injustice, and I'm not going to let you attempt to run this board undeterred. Much like Abraham Lincoln, who faced opposition when he fought and won emancipation for slaves, I'm wasting my breath on you because you're trashing the liberties awarded to ALL citizens under the Constitution of the United States of America. Maybe you've never heard of it. Maybe you can't hear the bells of justice over the flapping of your Confederate flag.

:P #1 I have a very good job, you would be surprized at what I do for a living. #2 I never said anything about anyones profession, you do what you have to do. #3 You do not know my education, and last why would you even bring up how you look? I never said I was better looking than you or anyone else. You must be insecure about yourself to bring up looks. If you do not like what I have to say, you can always log off and try to do something a little more productive with your time. I do this for fun. It keeps the blood pumping. Your little digs make me laugh. Thank you. :)

Guest Uncle Adolph
Excuse Me, what the hell have you done that was so great? Jerry Lewis is an icon.  How can you put him down like that?  I agree with the French, but picking on Mr. Lewis is just ludacris.

Jerry Lewis is an Icon in France. Probably more popular there than he is here. He does alot of things with "his kids" and thats great. He's a Jersey Boy (Irvington) ... hasn't been back in 50 years!

Guest Guest

you may not be cleaning houses but i bet you have an illegal daycare in your home.perhaps, you too make your own wine like the rest grape vine growers in town. educated yeah okay, your people invaded newark and have turned it into slums. oh but wait i bet you and your people aren't those driving around town with international licenses and out of state plates banging into parked cars along bergen st while cruising at high rates of speed only to show off and park in front of the dunkin donuts. yeah right your people, nah they do right by this country. they don't laundry their money and rape this country out of millions of dollars?first off your kind, don't believe in banks or paying taxes.it's all about growing them grapes.i fail to see this educated group you speak of. oh by the way you may not have facial hair on your face but 99%of your females do, not to mention those all black outfits. yeah you made your point, must be hard to live in denial.FLAG THIS IN YOUR FILE :P:) SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CONSTRUCTION SITE.

Guest Guest
you may not be cleaning houses but i bet you have an illegal daycare in your home.perhaps, you too make your own wine like the rest grape vine growers in town. educated yeah okay, your people invaded newark and have  turned it into slums. oh but wait i bet you and your people aren't those driving around town with international licenses and out of state plates banging into parked cars along bergen st while cruising at high rates of speed only to show off and park in front of the dunkin donuts. yeah right your people, nah they do right by this country. they don't laundry their money and rape this country out of millions of dollars?first off your kind, don't believe in banks or paying taxes.it's all about growing them grapes.i fail to see this educated group you speak of. oh by the way you may not have facial hair on your face but 99%of your females do, not to mention those all black outfits. yeah you made your point, must be hard to live in denial.FLAG THIS IN YOUR FILE :angry:  :P SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CONSTRUCTION SITE.

NICE JOB! WELL SAID! BUT ITALY WON THE CUP ANYWAYS! GO ITALY.I'M SURE SHE READ IT AT HER DAILY NEWS PAPER! :lol::lol::lol: THE PAPER SHE DELIVERS IN HARRISON! :P

Jerry Lewis is an Icon in France.  Probably more popular there than he is here.  He does alot of things with "his kids" and thats great.  He's a Jersey Boy (Irvington) ... hasn't been back in 50 years!

Would you want to come back to Irvington? What do you mean by "his kids"? He contributes to alot of charities. Not just for his telethon. And why are we even discussing this? This is supposed to be about "soccer". Wait a minute, soccer is over. OH NO, NOW WHAT WILL WE COMPLAIN ABOUT?!?

:angry::lol::lol:

Archived