It Was A Nice,town!

Guest FlagMann.

[size=14

I am from Kearny and still am. Have any any of you ignoramasous been out of town - you all sound like Bubbas from the south. I alway thought Kearny produced better than you. GET A LIFE! Travel....Get out of town. I must be naive. I always was proud to be from Kearny. It is not the races or nationalities I am embarassed about from this town, it is you ignorant people posting on this site. Haven't any of you been out of this area.  You all think you are a superior race or creed. Too bad you haven't been out of this area and traveled - this is your country. Get a grip. Where have you all been. Grow up. You are very embarassing. What makes you think you are Superior? Help me out. Go for help or something. You are from Kearny, NJ. Where do you think you are from. It's the USA. DUH.......

I M DONE> Will not post again. Good Bye.

I've been to tons of other places ...a hell of alot better then kearny...infact I hated kearny so much I got the hell out I don't even live in Newjersey anymore....I just post on this board to make fun of the people who are still stuck there...the funny thing is all they do is B**ch and moan and complain and do nothing Don't you know ....no one ever leaves Brigadoon!....same old kearny stagnation....I've been back to kearny and I just can't believe I grew up there.

So how is Oklahoma? At least your in a place were everybody's IQ is within a couple points of each other.

Will not post again. Good Bye.
I must be naive.

That is all I wanted to read. The rest had no meaning to me.

I just post on this board to make fun of the people who are still stuck there

That just shows how wonderfurl your life is.

[sarcasm]

You guys are real intelligent. I admire you for all your honesty.

[/sarcasm]

PS. Some of us do not have a choice where we live.

[size=14

I am from Kearny and still am. Have any any of you ignoramasous been out of town - you all sound like Bubbas from the south. I alway thought Kearny produced better than you. GET A LIFE! Travel....Get out of town. I must be naive. I always was proud to be from Kearny. It is not the races or nationalities I am embarassed about from this town, it is you ignorant people posting on this site. Haven't any of you been out of this area.  You all think you are a superior race or creed. Too bad you haven't been out of this area and traveled - this is your country. Get a grip. Where have you all been. Grow up. You are very embarassing. What makes you think you are Superior? Help me out. Go for help or something. You are from Kearny, NJ. Where do you think you are from. It's the USA. DUH.......

I M DONE> Will not post again. Good Bye.

I've been to tons of other places ...a hell of alot better then kearny...infact I hated kearny so much I got the hell out I don't even live in Newjersey anymore....I just post on this board to make fun of the people who are still stuck there...the funny thing is all they do is B**ch and moan and complain and do nothing Don't you know ....no one ever leaves Brigadoon!....same old kearny stagnation....I've been back to kearny and I just can't believe I grew up there.

So how is Oklahoma? At least your in a place were everybody's IQ is within a couple points of each other.

Oklahoma? .....I don't live in Oklahoma and your remarks about the people there are most certainly not true...just look at Timothy McVeigh ...he was an all American hero ....he was in the army trained to be a killer and he faught in desert storm. He was by far a very brilliant man. Ok Ok he killed innocent men women and children but hey ....the good ole u s of a trained him to know how to do that.

Guest The Grim Reaper
...just look at Timothy McVeigh ...he was an all American hero ....

Hey AKearnyObserver:

You are scum.

How do you have the b*lls to write something like that.

I hope a serial murder eats you!

Guest Dear KOTW

How can you let someone express that opinion?

I would just like to say that "A Kearny Observer" is the biggest piece of S**T that has ever written on this board and should have died along with Timothy McVeigh, by the needle, if they truly believe that he's an all American hero.

Go Away A**HOLE!!!!!!! :D

Guest Gettin' Older

Hey Kearnyite,

Have you ever really spent any time traveling around the south? No, I don't mean a couple of weeks at Myrtle Beach, or maybe south Florida (which hasn't been part of the south for a long time)

I suspect that if you had, you know how stupid we "Yankees" can look to them when we get off on these ignorant tangeants and then have the b*lls to use a term like "a bubba from the south".

Trust me -- stupid is stupid, no matter the point of origin.

How can you let someone express that opinion?

I would just like to say that "A Kearny Observer" is the biggest piece of S**T that has ever written on this board and should have died along with Timothy McVeigh, by the needle, if they truly believe that he's an all American hero.

Go Away A**HOLE!!!!!!! :unsure:

LOL I get a big kick out of this. People try to piss me off ...I can do much worse:)

I was being sarcastic when talking about Timothy McVeigh. And I might add he was in the army he did fight in desert storm doesn't that make him a hero? If not then everyone of those other soldiers in Iraq then and today are not heros either.

Just pawns in this game of chess. Kearny will never change it will always be filled with ignorant morons ...such as yourself. I think if I had a choice I would of rather grown up in Berlin during the Russian invasion. Not saying I like the Nazis....no I would of sided with the Russians!

Guest More like a Kearny Butt Head
LOL I get a big kick out of this. People try to piss me off ...I can do much worse:)

I was being sarcastic when talking about Timothy McVeigh. And I might add he was in the army he did fight in desert storm doesn't that make him a hero? If not then everyone of those other soldiers in Iraq then and today are not heros either.

Just pawns in this game of chess. Kearny will never change it will always be filled with ignorant morons ...such as yourself. I think if I had a choice I would of rather grown up in Berlin during the Russian invasion. I like the Nazis....no I wouldn't have sided with the Russians!

There's a gas chamber somewhere with you're name on it.

"Hitler" :unsure:

Just pawns in this game of chess. Kearny will never change it will always be filled with ignorant morons ...such as yourself. I think if I had a choice I would of rather grown up in Berlin during the Russian invasion. I like the Nazis....no I wouldn't have sided with the Russians!

There's a gas chamber somewhere with you're name on it.

"Hitler" :unsure:

Im almost flattered ...Hitler was a very smart man infact he was a genious. He just made to many bad moves.

Guest Gettin' Older

AKearnyObserver,

I got your sarcasm about Mcveigh, and I acknowledge that he signed on for potentially dangerous work in the gulf, and performed there (by all accounts) admirably. Before he snapped and killed a bunch of defenseless victims, I imagine most of us would have thought him to be a brave and honorable guy. I would however, argue three things:

1. Doing something incredibly malicious to innocent people with extensive forethought and planning goes a long way in negating any previously honorable character traits.

2. I believe in heroes, but however well intended, the word is WAY overused.

3. Being brilliant is often a complete non sequitur.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<Excerpted from the "Kearny as a terrorist target" string>

Pube, we live in a world that has walls...

... Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to

[Reply from AKearnyObserver]

You must think your a hero....but really your not your only doing your job.

Just like me...example 9/13/01 I led 3 people into a kitchen in school in downtown

Manhatan we worked 8 hours straight and we cooked and cooked to feed those rescue workers. Im not a hero I was doing my job! I was on the front lines of that mess. I was there the second it all happened I saw every bit of it with my own eyes. Most people would of chickened out and never went back.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

To AKearnyObserver,

Looks like this time you're the one who missed the sarcasm. But if the fact stated in your reply is true however, then my comment to you is THANK YOU!

Guest anti-flagman

I agree enemy, but why not post under Trash the Fagman topic? That is what it's there for. You just added to the Flagman's topic thread.( as well as I did) Don't give the jerk the satisfaction of a bigger thread. :o

Guest FlagMann.
I agree enemy, but why not post under Trash the Fagman topic? That is what it's there for. You just added to the Flagman's topic thread.( as well as I did) Don't give the jerk the satisfaction of a bigger thread. :o

Ha, HE,he, he, You are my #1 fan!!!!!!! :D You got to be a Indian!!! :D is it Mex? or So America? :D

Here comes the Indians, Ilegal, ilegal, ilegal, and more "Trash" :o

FlagMann.

I agree enemy, but why not post under Trash the Fagman topic? That is what it's  there for. You just added to the Flagman's topic thread.( as well as I did) Don't give the jerk the satisfaction of a bigger thread. :o

Ha, HE,he, he, You are my #1 fan!!!!!!! :D You got to be a Indian!!! :D is it Mex? or So America? :D

FlagMann.

Piece of sh*t!

I agree enemy, but why not post under Trash the Fagman topic? That is what it's   there for. You just added to the Flagman's topic thread.( as well as I did) Don't give the jerk the satisfaction of a bigger thread. :o

FlagMann.

To Flagmann:

Do not cross the line. You have a right to post and express your opinions. But racist comments will not be allowed on KOTW. A comment like "You got to be a Indian!!! :D is it Mex? or So America? :D" is inappropriate. Please be careful that you do not cross the line.

KOTW

Archived