Big Picture

Guest Loki

Okay, big picture here, folks. Let's say the KPD doesn't (and I don't think the M&C should be dictating to the Chief) need the third deputy, and one day he retires. How soon after that will we see a break in the property taxes, or will they just spend it somewhere else (this is completely tongue in cheek, we all already know the answer).

According to the papers and many on this board, the Town went years without contributing to the Police and Fire pensions, show of hands, how much did taxes go down in those years??? Seeing none, I'll assume they took that money to spend elsewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mayor need to go now!!&#
Okay, big picture here, folks.  Let's say the KPD doesn't (and I don't think the M&C should be dictating to the Chief) need the third deputy, and one day he retires.  How soon after that will we see a break in the property taxes, or will they just spend it somewhere else (this is completely tongue in cheek, we all already know the answer).

According to the papers and many on this board, the Town went years without contributing to the Police and Fire pensions, show of hands, how much did taxes go down in those years???  Seeing none, I'll assume they took that money to spend elsewhere.

78249[/snapback]

John Leadbeeter said during his last run. This mayor and all his partners will raise taxes and give less to the community. it is time to get rid of this political bunch and put people in office that will benifit the town of kearny and revamp our town departments to utilize the additional resources to lower taxes and expand the depts that need it. its time for a full time mayor who is always there to hear the people of town and act on the suggestions of others. Jim mangin fought with mayor al an the council for years about the spending and raising of taxes. this current council is all for themselves and not for the community as a whole, it is time for change!!!! i say we get new blood in there so i vote for John Leadbeeter for mayor and lets see if there are any others that feel the same. homeowners need to get involved before all of our taxes go up again to cover an over exxagerated budget scene called by the mayor and the administrator who always seen to find another expense for us to pay

Hypothetically, If there was direct evidence that showed that the Mayor and Council members committed intrinsic Fraud. :Made a false public statements about a court recorded material facts: Conspiracy, :Conspired with individuals known to their victim and not known to their victim that the victim was not a valid party to a law suit: Which the court record / evidence shows they were which makes said party a victim. Would there be a kearny lawyer who would prepare these allegations into charges?

Guest Guest_QUEST_*
John Leadbeeter said during his last run. This mayor and all his partners will raise taxes and give less to the community. it is time to get rid of this political bunch and put people in office that will benifit the town of kearny and revamp our town departments to utilize the additional resources to lower taxes and expand the depts that need it. its time for a full time mayor who is always there to hear the people of town and act on the suggestions of others. Jim mangin fought with mayor al an the council for years about the spending and raising of taxes. this current council is all for themselves and not for the community as a whole, it is time for change!!!!  i say we get new blood in there so i vote for John Leadbeeter for mayor and lets see if there are any others that feel the same. homeowners need to get involved before all of our taxes go up again to cover an over exxagerated budget scene called by the mayor and the administrator who always seen to find another expense for us to pay

80909[/snapback]

JOHN LEADBEATER WOULD BE A GREAT CHOICE FOR MAYOR,BUT WILL HE RUN AGAIN? JOHN HAD GREAT IDEAS,HE ALWAYS WENT OUT OF HIS WAY FOR THE RESIDENTS OF KEARNY,STILL DOES.HE WOULD ALWAYS LISTEN TO PROBLEMS RESIDENTS HAD IN TOWN AND WOULD TRY TO HELP THEM OUT.HE WOULD ALWAYS TELL IT LIKE IT WAS.AND HIM AND HIS FAMILY ALWAYS LIVED IN KEARNY.NOT LIKE THE MAYOR.WHEN HE FIRST RAN FOR OFFICE HE LIVED ON CHESTNUT ST IN NEWARK NJ.