2ND WARD COUNCILMAN

Guest Guest

Guest Guest in the know
How many illegal apartments do you think steve can fit in that SHOE?

I know the one he lives in is illegal! That is a certificate of occupancy has never been issued for the apartment he lives in with his family! Also at one zoning board meeting I attended, it came out that a lot of construction was taking place inside the building, and some of his current tenants were in spaces without certificates of occupancy or building permits being issued!!! How is this possible?? He has the nerve to go to a council meeting and critize the board and the councilman who is a member of the board, and I heard all they did was try to help him. Steve didn't get his way to put too many apartments in his building along with his commercial uses, and now he's crying like a baby. <_<;)

Guest Guest
With Hinchy's promise of fiscal tightening, all his talk of cutting back on on unnecessary town services???  This won't help to lower taxes.

Thank God I heard about this 'BEFORE' ELECTION DAY!!!  You definitly lost my vote!  In a small town with financial difficulty, a cultural liason position should be volunteer or $2,000 per yr. for a few hrs a week service.

you cant be that naive that you believe everything that is posted here- seriously! You need to be able to separate the rumors and last minute attempts at defaming Mr. Hinchcliffe. Why don't you just flat out ask him and find out for yourself. I know he will be honest with you. You see let me let you in on a little secret. There is nothing bad to say about Hinchcliffe so they choose to attack his family, his friends and make up rumors. He has no skeletons and his only motivation is to make this a better place for everyone. I know about Harrison politics and with days to the election, the best thing that people can do is make up their mind already and take anything you hear with a grain of salt.

Guest GUEST
you cant be that naive that you believe everything that is posted here- seriously!  You need to be able to separate the rumors and last minute attempts at defaming Mr. Hinchcliffe.  Why don't you just flat out ask him and find out for yourself.  I know he will be honest with you.  You see let me let you in on a little secret.  There is nothing bad to say about Hinchcliffe so they choose to attack his family, his friends and make up rumors.  He has no skeletons and his only motivation is to make this a better place for everyone.  I know about Harrison politics and with days to the election, the best thing that people can do is make up their mind already and take anything you hear with a grain of salt.

It seems to me that it is Hinchy's people that are doing all the mud throwing

no vote from me

Guest Guest
No Hinchy is just stating the truth. Something other people in this town know nothing about.

Hinchy knows Sh*t, McCormick should have run himself seem's to have a better rep than the Hinchy's

Guest Guest
I know the one he lives in is illegal!  That is a certificate of occupancy has never been issued for the apartment he lives in with his family!  Also at one zoning board meeting I attended, it came out that a lot of construction was taking place inside the building, and some of his current tenants were in spaces without certificates of occupancy or building permits being issued!!!  How is this possible?? He has the nerve to go to a council meeting and critize the board and the councilman who is a member of the board, and I heard all they did was try to help him.  Steve didn't get his  way to put too many apartments in his building along with his commercial uses, and now he's crying like a baby.  :angry:  :angry:

If you know so much can you please find out and answer your questions so we can move on.

Guest guest
I know the one he lives in is illegal!  That is a certificate of occupancy has never been issued for the apartment he lives in with his family!  Also at one zoning board meeting I attended, it came out that a lot of construction was taking place inside the building, and some of his current tenants were in spaces without certificates of occupancy or building permits being issued!!!  How is this possible?? He has the nerve to go to a council meeting and critize the board and the councilman who is a member of the board, and I heard all they did was try to help him.  Steve didn't get his  way to put too many apartments in his building along with his commercial uses, and now he's crying like a baby.  :angry:  :angry:

Can't he be "FINED" for RENTING AN APT. WITHOUT THE "certificate of occupancy"?

Plus, what about a "FINE" for renting the other Apts. without the "REQUIRED CERTIFICATES?"

What gives???

Guest guest
With Hinchy's promise of fiscal tightening, all his talk of cutting back on on unnecessary town services???  This won't help to lower taxes.

Thank God I heard about this 'BEFORE' ELECTION DAY!!!  You definitly lost my vote!  In a small town with financial difficulty, a cultural liason position should be volunteer or $2,000 per yr. for a few hrs a week service.

Fiscal tightening, unneccessary town services, his whole family would be unemployed.

Guest guest
I know the one he lives in is illegal!  That is a certificate of occupancy has never been issued for the apartment he lives in with his family!  Also at one zoning board meeting I attended, it came out that a lot of construction was taking place inside the building, and some of his current tenants were in spaces without certificates of occupancy or building permits being issued!!!  How is this possible?? He has the nerve to go to a council meeting and critize the board and the councilman who is a member of the board, and I heard all they did was try to help him.  Steve didn't get his  way to put too many apartments in his building along with his commercial uses, and now he's crying like a baby.  :angry:  ;)

Correct and up to this point he has been one of the mayor and councils biggest supporters.

Guest Guest
No Hinchy is just stating the truth. Something other people in this town know nothing about.

I WISH THE PEOPLE WILL JUST READ THE LETTERS THAT HINCHY PUT OUT AND REALIZE THAT THIS GUY HAS BEEN TRYING TO EDUCATE US HARRISONIANS ON THE TRUTH, I HAVE BEEN ON WWW.HOPEFORHARRISON.COM AND I KNOW THIS GUY IS KEEPING IT REAL WITH HARRISON. READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF

Guest Guest
you cant be that naive that you believe everything that is posted here- seriously!  You need to be able to separate the rumors and last minute attempts at defaming Mr. Hinchcliffe.  Why don't you just flat out ask him and find out for yourself.  I know he will be honest with you.  You see let me let you in on a little secret.  There is nothing bad to say about Hinchcliffe so they choose to attack his family, his friends and make up rumors.  He has no skeletons and his only motivation is to make this a better place for everyone.  I know about Harrison politics and with days to the election, the best thing that people can do is make up their mind already and take anything you hear with a grain of salt.

ABSOLUTELY ON TRACK, WELL SAID.

Guest Guest

YOU MUST BE SOME KIND OF IDIOT TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS ACTUALY THE TRUTH, LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE, I AM SURE THAT THEY NEED NO JOB FROM THE TOWN. YOU MUST BE HANGING OUT WITH TOM POWEL THE OTHER IDIOT.

Archived