Harrison Schools

Guest Dean   Martin

Another case of mismanaged funds. I like the guy but if it were any other town he would be forced to retire - the poor man is like a walking zombie. I guess they are keeping him in that position until they "train" one of the new puppets

That is soooooo true - disgusting that he would get 3 pensions and very disgusting that this is the same person who would not send his own children through the Harrison school system but will now be in charge

HARRISON RESIDENTS NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES AND SPEAK UP - DO YOU REALLY WANT HIM SPEAKING OUT ON YOUR CHILD'S BEHALF!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Harrison Gradumate

I coln't agree with you mo Harrison graduate. I am a gradumate of the harrison scool sistim too. i got me far in life too, i got me a good job wit the town now, all i got to do is get dem da votes. on lection day i go nock on dorrs and get dem peples out to vot. O Jon is da man. and mayor Mcdonugh is a good man too, he give me huge rasies when i get him da vote.

Long liv O John and mayor McDonugh, witout dem i woun't be where i be.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Puppet Master

Yes your right, the other school, oooops I mean the Harrison Avenue Ronnie Catrambone Parking lot was finished a while ago. Tom Powell for Superintendent of Schools, the man walks on water.

A DELAYED OPENNING !

Kearny has them why not us. A chance given to all concerned to still have school

with the kids, staff, and administration's safe arrival.

Gimme a break!

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
could someone tell me the reason the observer gave the schools such a negative story on 3/9 while the star ledger gave us a star classification for our group.

Guest Guest

CHESTER JARZAPECK We cannot beleive how your grammatical construction has improved over the last 20 years. It must be the talking corpses from the mortuary that have helped you

Guest Guest

CHESTER you have improved so much. You will now receive your PRE KINDEGARTEN certificate of incompetency. By the way, now that you dont have PETER to protect you on the big state job who will cover your backside or maybe the will have you digging graves

Archived