Again Mangin proves Santos is WRONG

Guest guest

Guest Guest
Check out the Observer again Mangin PROVES Santos  is WRONG. The Mayor is always blaming someone else. Santos was fried!

Make him squirm Jim, you don't have to run anymore just keep telling the truth. Our Mayor has such lofty political expectations at the expense of the tax payer. Blow him out of the water with the truth. Remember Hudson county is watching.

Guest Guest
Make him squirm Jim, you don't have to run anymore just keep telling the truth. Our Mayor has such lofty political expectations at the expense of the tax payer. Blow him out of the water with the truth. Remember Hudson county is watching.

We need Jim to be the Mayor of Kearny.He has the brains and ba**s to straighten this town out.

Guest guest
We need Jim to be the Mayor of Kearny.He has the brains and ba**s to straighten this town out.

Oh I agree . I cannot wait till Mangin proves Santos wrong again when taxpapers see another increase in taxes. Have you noticed certain people who would post here in support of Santos has vanished. Maybe just a few idiots lingering around .Keep up the great work Mr. Mangin.

Oh I agree . I cannot wait till Mangin proves Santos wrong again when taxpapers see another increase in taxes. Have you noticed certain people who would post here in support of Santos has vanished. Maybe just  a few idiots lingering around .Keep up the great work Mr. Mangin.

What about the fact that Kearny's county taxes are rising? Secaucus sees another year of stable taxes and no rise in the county tax but Kearny gets it up the rear again. Some people in town are just more used to that than others.......

Guest Guest
Oh I agree . I cannot wait till Mangin proves Santos wrong again when taxpapers see another increase in taxes. Have you noticed certain people who would post here in support of Santos has vanished. Maybe just  a few idiots lingering around .Keep up the great work Mr. Mangin.

Mangin 5 Santos 0. too bad theyre not votes. Jimbo, you still have time to file to run in Nov. go get 'em!!!

Guest guest
Mangin 5 Santos 0. too bad theyre not votes. Jimbo, you still have time to file to run in Nov. go get 'em!!!

After all the mess ups Santos has made. I would vote for Mangin . People are right he knows what he is speaking about.

Archived