ANOTHER SANTOS BUDGET MISTAKE!! ($250,000!!)

Jim Mangin

Guest M. Ryan
It was after a flooding incident and I believe it was the HazMat unit of the KFD who denied entry by the Councilwoman. :huh:  :(  :D

Does Haz Mat wear special uniforms?Did Haz Mat remove hazardous water?Why did the residents stay in their homes like this? Who in town actually went to the houses to see the residents?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Does Haz Mat wear special uniforms?Did Haz Mat remove hazardous water?Why did the residents stay in their homes like this? Who in town actually went to the houses to see the residents?

I think they should let Guest 99 live in one of the basements for a few months and then provide Santos and Crew with a report.

Guest Guest
You know I still get a laugh from this joke. Even after 17 or 18 times. Good one. Spill in aisle six. It's great. I get it. Supermarket.

You're too much.

Jim Mangin

Well, are you going to just sit here and admire the post, or are you going to mop it up?

Guest Guest
Amazing you have to laugh at the Santos followers and puppets. As you can see from the posts they get mad when Mangin tells the truth .As taxpayers we are in trouble if you are a follower of Santos or not YOU will be hit hard in the purse.Santos should admit he made many mistakes and step down but please dont let his puppets take over. A spill in a aisle is childish. Mangin has the knowledge to turn this town around and dont forget it.

Mangin plagiarizes his stuff. Oh wait, that's the Observer...

Guest Third Warder
Hey Jim! Watsamatta. Big Al didn't screw up this week???

You must have missed the Observer this week. Santos welcomed the Walmart: The only Mayor who didn't oppose a Walmart coming into its community to shut down all the local businesses. Did you see what they are selling: everything. Who can compete with Walmart, the link to China's cheapest labor and largest volume retailer. Did we get any money from them like Edison did ($1 Million) Where's our "shut up" money Mayor.

Santos is going to get the Train service back. The guy did nothing to keep the train service in town and now he is working on getting NJ Transit to put in a new line. Are they going to hold public meetings to see if we need train service? Are they going to reach the same conclusion as last time? Kearny doesn't need train service, Montclair does. Montclair did not have enough train stations they needed one more. They screwed Kearny by abandoning a perfectly good line and now they are going to put a new one in? Give me a break Mayor.

Santos and Eckels routinely check petitions of their opponents to make sure they comply with the law. (Boy, how about checking the Attorney bills with the same level of detail, maybe you can save us a couple bucks.) AFter checkign the petitions they decided to write Javier Inclan, the Hudson County Clerk, and get him to reject Mangin's Petition because he was short three signatures. One of them was fradulent they say. (Mangin should sue them for that one) Inclan, the political hack, does not check the voter list to realize that these signers of Mangins petition were newly registered voters. Oops! Eckels you just lost my vote and the vote of my family. If you and Mayor Santos are so afraid of Mangin running, then you must be doing something wrong.

Mangin, keep up the good work. Next time get 100 signatures so these guys don't waste their time looking through your petition. Eckels, get a new voter list before you start walking door to door, you are going to need it.

Guest Ms. K. DeRay
but its ok for the residents to live there?

Exactly right!! I would like to put those five years of misery behind me. If Haz Mat was in my home why did they let me stay there ??why wasnt the hazardous material removed? Instead I was left cleaning up hazardous waste for five years!This post started because I didnot post that my councilwoman attempted to enter one time. What happened in the days ahead ? I invited everyone to come to my home. Only one person knocked on my door thats Mr. Mangin like it or not Santos fans Mr. Mangin is the only official that truly cared!!

Guest Guest
You must have missed the Observer this week.  Santos welcomed the Walmart: The only Mayor who didn't oppose a Walmart coming into its community to shut down all the local businesses.  Did you see what they are selling: everything.  Who can compete with Walmart, the link to China's cheapest labor and largest volume retailer.  Did we get any money from them like Edison did ($1 Million)  Where's our "shut up" money Mayor.

Santos is going to get the Train service back.  The guy did nothing to keep the train service in town and now he is working on getting NJ Transit to put in a new line.  Are they going to hold public meetings to see if we need train service?  Are they going to reach the same conclusion as last time?  Kearny doesn't need train service, Montclair does.  Montclair did not have enough train stations they needed one more.  They screwed Kearny by abandoning a perfectly good line and now they are going to put a new one in?  Give me a break Mayor.

Santos and Eckels routinely check petitions of their opponents to make sure they comply with the law.  (Boy, how about checking the Attorney bills with the same level of detail, maybe you can save us a couple bucks.)  AFter checkign the petitions they decided to write Javier Inclan, the Hudson County Clerk, and get him to reject Mangin's Petition because he was short three signatures.  One of them was fradulent they say. (Mangin should sue them for that one)  Inclan, the political hack, does not check the voter list to realize that these signers of Mangins petition were newly registered voters. Oops!  Eckels you just lost my vote and the vote of my family.  If you and Mayor Santos are so afraid of Mangin running, then you must be doing something wrong.

Mangin, keep up the good work.  Next time get 100 signatures so these guys don't waste their time looking through your petition. Eckels, get a new voter list before you start walking door to door, you are going to need it.

I see Wal-Mart gave thousands of dollars to local fire departments and community groups. The real question is how much money they gave to Santos and friends.

Archived